WHEN WILL THIS PIECE OF PAJEET MOON??

Other urls found in this thread:

grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m amazed people fell for this

when the market is good and ready

why waste a Ver shill opportunity when people are scared to dump money in right now and you can get 5x more if you wait?

not even ver will save this shitcoin

>"we are in talks"
that means nothing retard

Ok Rajesh

>we are in talks withYoBit and TradeSatoshi guys we will get on exchanges!!

Sorry to say this but... never

>we are in talks
BLEASE RESBOND

FUG :DDDD

This much FUD, sign to buy more

To you autists maybe not. But I can wait longer than a week unlike you faggots

a week is all your gonna have to week till this bleeds to absolute 0

strong fud. This might moon tomorrow, in the next week, or in the next month but when it does, it will be glorious. Once impatient and weak hands shake off and we’re en route to 5$ with a binance listing. Sick of impatient fucks but they learn their lesson when the FOMO kicks in.

serious. its been out less than a week and everyones like "I TOLD YOU SO" fucking newfags

Implying its not a samefagger fudding over, and over, and over.

this will maybe moon to like 18 cents if the whole market goes up to 30 trillions

>a week is all your gonna have to week
a week is all your gonna have to week
>a week is all your gonna have to week
a week is all your gonna have to week

Tfw must be at least triple digit IQ to FUD this moon mission

autocorrect, bye bagholder

Even your autocorrect is pajeet

SELL ORDERSTotal: 1372140.56431956 AXP
BUY ORDERSTotal: 26.37370702 ETH
pajeet sell this piece of turd while theres still barely any buyers

> buy ico
> talk with delusional retards on telegram
> get banned by admin james maxwell for fudding, when i just brought up how the token distribution was handled
> sell at 1.4x ico a few days ago after realizing axpire supporters are all pajeets and admins peddling false hope
> look at these axpire threads with a smile on my face

Must be a Pajeet or Eastern European, I would of banned you too.

>one month from now
>checks AXP on cmc
>$5
>kills self

lmao selling this before 5$ ye rite mayn, u might not like the coin cuz of Roger but u bet your ass he will eventually shill this prick like a motherfucker

here, u missed this infront of your 5

nope, ameriburger with over 200k portfolio, bought VEN at 50cents. I know a good investment when i see one. I know delusion when i see it too.

only normies would fall for such a shitcoin even if it's shilled by ver and normies dont go to ed or idex, which are the only places you will be able to buy this trash because the whole staff is retarded and a yobit listing is the max they can achieve.

i'm still holding 77k axp, already sold the majority though.

VEN at 50 cents, you are late burger bro. Portfolio doesn't mean much in a bull market as well. Just don't kill yourself when you see the price in a month or two because that burger IQ cost you.

keep refreshing blockfolio today to see axp weighing you down. keep telling yourself that it will go up. keep fighting with people on the internet because you are insecure about a spend management cryptocurrency.. amazing and hilarious.

if you want to make it in this game you gotta drop your emotional attachments to any coin and just go for what wins.

>fake partnership with Microsoft
>Outsourced development to Indian company accubits
>Shitty white paper filled with buzzwords like AI and Machine Learning
>Not a single proof of working with a hedgefund of one of their big client

But but but Roger Ver..........

Keep on dreaming boys, you can only unload your bags with a p&d and heavy shilling

holy fuck why do you hate this coin so much. did they ban you from telegram? i dont understand why you are putting so much effort into fudding it.

>Keep refreshing blockfolio
Ahaha that explains everything you are the emotional trader because you are insecure, how ironic. Its great a burger is telling me how to make it in this game, I saved a screenshot and I will post it at the end of Feb, goodluck bro.

grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/

When did your tokens appear in your wallet?

I bought a few thousand tokens during teh ICO, gave them my withdrawal address last week or whenever the email came out and yet i've had nothing appear

couple days ago bro, sorry to hear you lost the axp distribution lottery lol

You have to add an custom token, else the information will not be displayed.

Thanks bro - hadnt realised i needed to do that. Good karma to you i hope

because its a shitty moneygrab that isn't even decentralized