ICX

LAST CALL TO GET IN THE ICX TRAIN
CHOO CHOO~

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

at least try to hide your pajeet
it is so obvious from your writing

been hodlin since $2

>mooning
>100k sell order appears

LARGE VOLUMES the last hour, support is strong

LAST WARNING Veeky Forums

GET IN NOW

are you new?

its copy pasta

85% in icx right now there is no way it doesnt shoot to 25 in the next few days

Always seems like things go up right before the news is supposed to come out, and down after the news actually comes out. Even when it is great news. Temped to sell

it will break that trend one day and it will completely fuck you

day trade this one at your own risk

Thanks dear train mofo i just sold. 100k

Is it a good Idea to buy ICX with ETH or should I convert my ETH to BTC first?

doesnt matter if you have eth on the exchange just buy it with eth
if you have btc buy with btc they are exactly the same right now and bots will make sure they are always the same

those walls tho

notice how they keep getting taken down? they are fake as fuck

Mickey Mouse walls

they'll keep moving them

can't have an icx thread without this guy

Don't believe the sell walls
They're meme walls

Already have 1/4 of my portfolio on it

Icx is a shitcoin

icx is a wallivore m8

FOMO KICKING IN HERE WE GO BOYS
STRAP THE FUCK IN

IT LAUNCHED
BYE Veeky Forums!! ITS BEEN FUN

first stop?

Whats fueling it? Why is it going up I don't understand

that 1 mill buy order at 7500

what the fuck is that ETH buy order holy fuck

Insider info
Partnership with Samsung confirmed
GET THE FUCK IN NOW

you are smart, you'll figure it out

Yeah, don't do that.

Fucking idiot

There's no reason for Samsung and ICX to have a partnership, it makes no sense whatsoever. Learn the tech.

I was joking.
But you'll never know user.
You'll never know...

Enjoy the ride bros

No, SIA is better... this vaporware is too ambitious to be true.

This is just a taste lads, we'll be nudging up like this for the next few days then mooning like a motherfucker when all the announcements come out. Might be a dip at the time of the conference because of sell the news memesters but no biggy.

lt's already at $9.30 in Binance

If you buy this with ETH you're fucking retarded and will make less money than BTC buyers

Prove me wrong, the bitcoin version of ICX is priced better than the ETH version

Just dumped at 79k sats, thanks fags

>tfw my ICX is tied to ETH instead of BTC so I'm losing money

lol

The ETH version is actually a different strain of ICX. ONLY BUY THE BTC VERSION! This is the most important distinction on Veeky Forums

>claimed its going to moon
>Hasn't actually moved out of .76k ETH range

Nice shitcoin

If anyone is getting hyped for the annual summit and thinks something will be announced I got some bad news for you

>t. didnt stock up on icx when it was sub 7k

Leddit is that way.

I actually remember my friend buying something with ETH and saying you can't sell it for BTC, Not even one of the most retarded moments of his life.

Bump
why is this thread dying?

>Claims it will moon
>Stuck at 75k
Face it, it's not going anywhere

The summit means fuck all, it will have no effect on the price except maybe down

Not even close to ATH
>last call
Wow hopefully this time it's actually the last call

Because nobody gives a fuck about ICX anymore. Coin is dead and I'm starting to believe it.

Yeah bruh, its just an event with no announcements.

Is that you in the pic? Everyone sells after big announcements.

Usually but when Samsung says they're going to be using icon network this shit is going to $40 in weeks time.

ETH is mooning, so ICX is keeping it up really well.

Don’t fall for the manipulation, they’re suppressing the price because fiat pairing is imminent, price shoot up too quickly for whales to suppress but korean fud gave them the opportunity and have been suppressing it since, these sell walls move up whenever the buys get close.
ICX will be 100 eoy.

That price trend tho

More people are buying then selling.....

Of course he's new. Fresh from/pol/ and they don't get our memes and copypasta. They think everything is serious because the internet is serious business to them.

Wow for sure? Its much better to get into Digibyte now as we move closer to Feb 1st...

Same
I think it's going to dump hard in the next couple of days. Strategy was to buy a coin a month before a big announcement, then sell on the news. Welp, it's like the opposite now. Wait until after the news comes out (since it doesn't increase much), watch the dump, and then buy in for a moon the preceding weeks.

I hate the coinigy buy/sell ui.

lol red candle rip

>a ledditor who has been here a week longer than the ledditor he called out mentions pol
Kek. You have to go back.

what launch vehicle is this?

Ah yes, the finest comeback from the """""superior"""""" minds of /pol/tards.

It will not be stopped

Biz Bros I need your advice, I been working with my company over 10 years, I get along with the boss very well. Should I march in to that office tomorrow morning and ask for a 5K loan to buy more ICXS and more BTC before the next bull run??

Fuck off plebbit

The purpose of the pasta is to make fun of what is known as the pajeet poster so it's /pol/ in itself so calling him out for being from /pol/ is retarded while posting a pasta whose purpose is to make fun of pajeets