This exchange is arguably shit with absolutely no API, and still gets ~3MM in 24hr volume...

This exchange is arguably shit with absolutely no API, and still gets ~3MM in 24hr volume. That means that the only volume it gets is from people manually placing limit/market orders, all with minimal day trading.
Once the API is released, there will be a rush of shit day-trade bots that could easily make the volume grow by ten fold. The value of the coin is directly related to the volume of the exchange because the token holders get a ratio of the fees on the site.
The coin is overvalued by speculation right now, because everyone is awaiting the March upgrade which is only a month away. Even if we say the coin is overvalued by 3x (huge overestimate), that means the coin could easily 3x in the next month.

But seriously user, don't blindly follow what I say DYOR.

FFS can I PLEASE get an invite to the COSS shill discord?
I too am a COSS bagholder.

If nothing else, the API will allow bots to flood the market. Easy 10X on daily volume I think. People are gonna be eager to grab as many of the new ICOs as possible. Even if most of them turn out shit, there's a good chance at least one of them will be a moonshot.

Can't estimate what the price of the actual COSS token will be, but I think there's very little downside to getting in now.

>80 devs who do it for free but cant make a button work

I can't even imagine what it's going to feel like when you people get absolutely justed by a living just meme.

if green id COSS is $10 end of March

Hmmm time to all in

fuck

This shit is going to look like this if it even goes up to 2.50.
Robinhood is already out, and is free.
FairX is backed by Stellar Lumens, who actually know what the fuck they're doing.

However, the COSS coin is really great for news pumps which usually 2x it. I've made some great money selling into the COSS news pumps because after the pump it goes right back to the fucking floor where it belongs, kek

>Robinhood is already out, and is free.
>FairX is backed by Stellar Lumens, who actually know what the fuck they're doing.

And nothing in existence with revenue sharing offers USD trading
You're comparing apples to oranges
COSS has entirely unique incentive to hold, than every single other currency in all of crypto (yes im talking about KCS and payfair, too)

>Robinhood is already out, and is free.
>FairX is backed by Stellar Lumens, who actually know what the fuck they're doing.
They don't pay you dividends like COSS does.

You retards are missing the point. COSS's volume is only fucking COSS. Nobody wants to do business there but arbitrage because the fees are stupid. Why would I want to pay for a fiat on ramp when I can do it for free other places.

Enjoy your bags, i'm dumping this shit again when it gets to 1.50 when you guys get some news that a developer is maybe, possibly already out.

>fees
.04% fees for whales, pic related

Also you can't send anything INTO robinhood, it is not a proper withdrawal gateway. If COSS has cheaper deposit/withdrawal fees than coinbase, it will eat coinbase alive.

even if there are only arb bots you still get the dividend from the volume

And binance has even cheaper fees by holding BnB, making it more attractive for whales. That means COSS caters to the little guy, who will soon learn that fees are too much and bounce out.

Actually the cheapest possible on binance is 0.05%
When COSS gains enough traction, it is better for whales to use, 20% cheaper.

Back in the day before abundant API's, there were libraries, which were an advancement to screen scrapers. Like WaTIR, to name but one. There were several others I used to manipulate browsers.

binance fee reduction will be gone soon.

Also, COSS loses significant value the more it's price goes up. It might be worth buying 10k shares now at $1 to make $50 a week sometime in the future, but is it worth buying the shares at $5 or $10? No, theres less incentive for someone to buy COSS the higher the price goes up.

>whales are gonna create volume operating trading bots on a ghost exchange

lol do you even hear yourself talk, who the fuck are they going to trade against? you need massive volume to rob normies, not trading with yourself or other whales back and forth. just take the loss and move on.

Then the price will stabilize around a point where people see a value in holding versus selling.

That price is currently $1.

>This exchange is arguably shit with absolutely no API

Yes, we all care about API you retard.

KuCoin has nearly $200M in trade volume and KCS only costs $12. Meanwhile, all of COSSs volume comes from the shares itself purely out of speculation. You really think COSS will be a long term success you're delusional

> theres less incentive for someone to buy COSS the higher the price goes up
theres less incentive for someone to buy BTC the higher the price goes up
theres less incentive for someone to buy ETH the higher the price goes up...
No shit, your ROI is less when something costs more.

Also, this assumes there is a 1 - 1 correlation between volume - token value, which will be blown out of proportion when fiat trading is added.

I'm hearing a lot of whining with no actual argument.

Yes yes, keep bagholding those COSS tokens. Rune will implement new feature "100M trade volume" any day now. To the Moon, dear sirs!

The site has massively improved.

Try it for yourself, I was one of the ones calling it complete shit a month ago.

I already bought at .25

I am already getting good dividends

The stuff I am getting has already x2-3 in value (Kin, Datum, etc.)

Sorry if you missed this train, guess you can go chase after the next pnd.

Just one reason im buying coss.
Binance was not even here 1 year ago.
now compare binance with coss volume.

Again, not an argument. SAD.

>Site volume goes down
>WOW THE WEBSITE IS SO FAST NOW GUYS, CHECK IT OUT!

I bet you're amazed by the bitcoin transaction times and speeds being cut in half now it's 10k instead of 20k aren't you

Site volume has been stable for 2 weeks. Loading speed has increased significantly in that time.

Try again.

Site volume last month was at 600K.

Now it is at 2.2M.

Next month it will be +5M.

Before the big crash recently it was 8-9 million. So once the bull run starts again the volume will pick up. Every exchange has much lower volume right now. BInance is only at 2.3 billion when they were doing 6+ during the recent bull run.

Yeah, and that is all without any api.

Api will x3 the volume if not x5 it.

Coss price experience a similar multiplier.

No one even mentions fiat profit sharing lol

Has COSS even implemented the read-only API necessary to get listed on coinmarketcap?

imagine if COINbase made their own coin, same circ sup as coss, and it cost $1000 and had dividends like coss. Sure you wouldn't make jack shit off the payouts, but it's fucking coinbase, peopple would eat that shit up and it would skyrocket straight to 10k, just because it's a successful business and people want a slice of the pie. Coss is no different and mark my fucking words user, Coss will stand toe to toe with cuckbase one day.
Or this guys' id isn't green.
The prophecy will be fufilled!
Cuckbase we're coming for you!!!

You can find their exchange on CMC, so I believe so. Dont know what the difference is between that and getting it on Blockfolio/Delta.