/LINK/ GENERAL

Daily ChainLink General Thread

Any news, findings, price movement etc will be discussed here.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/diaryofamademan/status/957517426635124736
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/0001728696-18-000001-index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This guy just dumped all his LINK because of lack of communication and hype from the dev team. The good news is that the top comments are all roasting him for being a brainlet.

twitter.com/diaryofamademan/status/957517426635124736

Sorry Links I Had To Sell. This coin is just bleeding sadly. Thankfully Mobius is just released on a new exchange and has a good team.

generals are fucking trash
stop this

Ethereum solves the trustless decentralized smart contract problem.

ChainLink solves the trustless decentralized oracle problem.

But what's stopping people from spoofing data at the sensor or API level, before it ever hooks into ChainLink? And if nothing's stopping them, then how does ChainLink solve anything?

yes mobius good coin sir, designated blockchain is good india superpower

I actually hope you die of dysentery you street shitting cunt

There is one thing I have yet not managed to quite grasped after the AssBlaster 'leaks'. Why would Swift want a decentralised network to carry out their operations? Why is a solution such as Ripple with a semi-decentralised network not preferable for this specific usecase?

Don't get me wrong, not shilling Ripple (don't own any but own a lot of Link). Just something I don't get really.

ripple has nothing to do with chainlink and if you aren't intelligent enough to discern between a centralized jewish currency and LINK then you deserve what's coming

yeah man mobius is the future, like mhy bf told me about it after shitting on the street and i was like omg buy some for me? and he's all like suck me first and I was like...okay ;) so after he came he sent me some and now I have some mobi. That night when he bent over i ripped his pants open and stuck my dick inside him and he was like "wtf i thought you were a girl!" I violently threw my wig off and said "I got my MOBI, now you're about to get yours" just before thrusting my hardest into his pajeet ass.

Sincerely,
Co-founder of Mobius

Because one day Swift went up to Ripple and was like hey you're pretty cool let's work together. Ripple then laughed and pushed Swift down and spat on Swift's face. Then a gracious Sergey came along, put out his hand and handed Swift a tissue. The rest was history.

I own both

Read the white paper. It explains how the system works.

Any other linkmarines worried about tether crashing the whole market?

Ian balina dumped all his link today, check his Twitter if you don't believe me LMAO YOU GUYS GOT MEEMED SO BAD ITS HILARIOUS HOLDING THIS SHITCOIN

You niggers are the dumbest fuckers ever there are actually better coins out now than link wanchain will replace link and will release news and partnership by the time Sergay realises he's fucked hell exit scam and biz will own all of link it will for to 10 cents and you all will be known as the biggest memes of the crypto boom where literally every shitcoin shittrader made 100x except stinky linkies

No

this copy/pasta is getting old already,

try to be creative and create your own shit

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1728696/000172869618000001/0001728696-18-000001-index.htm

Alright I just posted the mobius copypasta but serious question here
What do I need hardware-wise to run a node?

a 1 inch cock

Bought with half my ETH @ 63500 wei
Another half is waiting for a sub-60 dip
God, it gonna be so delicious

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT LINK WAS GONNA ROLL ME

I AIN'T THE BIGGEST COIN BY MY VOLUME

SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA FUN WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF A CUP AND A HANDLE (YEAHH)

GREEN CANDLES START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
FEED ME THE LINKS AS I HIT THE BUY BUTTON
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO BUY THAT DIP
TA SAYS BOUNCE CAUSE THE COIN'S HOT SHIT
SO MANY MOONS, SO MANY MINE
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH?
ACCUMULATE ALL YOU CAN, BRO
STINKY LINKIE PORTFOLIO

HEY NOW, YOU'RE IN CHAINLINK, COMFY HOLDING , GREAT BAGS!
HEY NOW, YOU'RE IN CHAINLINK, LOVE THE HATERS, STAY MAD!
ALL SMART CONTRACTS ARE GOLD
ONLY CHAINLINK SOLVES THE ORACLE

You know, what this lil cross means.
You better do it now or you gonna ragret so hard tomorrow

I liked this

GIVE IT YOUR ENERGY LADS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MOON!!

Anyone have access to the ChainLink Slack?

What are they talking about on there these days?

We only post winners in LINK threads

Nothing. It's pretty stagnant

EG tier 1 LUL

>lack of communication from the dev team
Except Steve Ellis, Thomas Hodges, Rory, ... are responding to questions pretty much every single day in the Slack, Gitter, and even via the smartcontract website chat.

How people can be this unbelievably retarded I'll never understand.

I'm giving away what I have left of chainlink, already cashed out $10k first 20 people to join split what's left.

https://
discord
.gg/
jDn6Geb

that's like asking why blockchain is a useful technology. Ripple is an SMS system with a useless token that a fat bald Jewish guy allows you to access when he wants

fuck off pajeet

A true linkmarine would see a crash as an opportunity to buy

mobius not bag stink link i not lie mobius win big try

Ya I messaged them on the site chat once asking what they were doing for a Christmas party, and they said there was no party because they're going to be working on things. I told them they work too hard.

They do a fine job dealing with the brainlets from here who spam bullshit constantly. They're under NDAs with their main partners, so you can only expect them to release so much. Their commitment to remaining professional and sticking to their commitments is a point for them, not against.

People need to stop thinking that owning a token entitles them to shareholder rights. It doesn't. You're not an investor, you're a speculator. You'll get your rewards if you hold, and if not you're free to speculate on another coin. LINK is clearly a god tier project though so I don't know why you'd want to mess with shitcoins unless its to get more LINK.

Kek. Somebody vocaroo this

>People need to stop thinking that owning a token entitles them to shareholder rights. It doesn't.
And even major shareholders for major companies will be lucky to get a powerpoint every quarter.

Well all you really need in daily chainlink thread is a good advice to sell chainlink and buy digibyte. Tested and proven for over 4 years, fastest utxo blockchain, protected by 5 different mining algorithms, real time difficulty adjustment and so much more...

4 core CPU, 4 gb ram 512mb space