NIMFA

Just announced minutes ago. Crypto loans are live tomorrow!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fYoAInNVw10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh also there will be ten different currencies the loan can be converted to. Will be announced tomorrow what those currencies are. I would assume big name blue chips.

Still under 3M market cap...Don't say we didn't warn you

If you're not convinced, here are the market caps for other lending platforms
SALT: 420M
LEND: 175M

>btw NIMFA offers 3x leverage and the others do not
>new exchange listing in early February

youtu.be/fYoAInNVw10

The announcement.

anyone got a prediction on token price in the next week or so?

So what they're going to do is have you click buttons, and they will make trades manually in the background. What a fucking joke.

$20 minimum

BTC
ADA
NEM
NEO
ETH
XRP
EOS
IOTA
DASH
BCC
XLM
LTC

got in early! start the rocket guys, daddy wants a new lambo

This is such a fucking nobrainer it's not even funny. Over the past month, team has been working steadily towards building up the platform and are delivering substantial progress in a relatively short time-span. There were lots of things wrong in the initial platform launch, the devs listened to feedback and slowly worked to address the community's concerns, making very significant progress towards a functional loaning platform that will finally launch tomorrow. All this at a 2.5mil marketcap. Has more time, sweat and effort put into it than most top 100 coins. Whoever doesn't at least research this project before throwing it away because muh baby devs muh vladimirs is just a brainlet that can't spot a good project if it hit him in the face. Project fundamentals aside, a X10 would put us in a mere 25mil marketcap ONLY. You literally can't lose with this token. Don't know what to say to anyone who isn't convinced.

So a working platform tomorrow? I can start lending?

Well said.

Yes, Mark. I know math is hard for you but our CEO is a 23 yo prodigy. Stay poor kid.

You can start leverage trading with x3 your stack, yes.

wow very nice quads

What really sold me was how willing Max, the founder, was to record himself and update the community on a weekly basis to disprove all the FUD recently (that they had fake profiles/weren't real) even though he has trouble speaking English. Crazy respect for the dude.

Comfiest hold ive had in a while. There is literally no credible FUD against this project that hasn't already been shut down. There is no way in hell this wont reach at least a 100m market cap which would be the easiest 50-100x of your life.

>"prodigy" mark opens an account on Bitfinex
>takes your money and buys whatever you wanted to buy on bitfinex at x3 margin which is your "loan"
>he sells when you want to sell and sends you your money back while keeping the 10%

or you can just make an account on bitfinex yourself and keep all of the profit

what the fuck are you talking about? That's not how it works at all. Where did you get that false info from?

Lol the ceo's name isn't mark you autist. That's some fudder from telegram.

So token shilled this hard here must be a scam right?

>Approved by quads.
NIMFA to the moon.

cant wait until this reaches more exchanges

Volume (24h)
$22.506 USD
1,94 BTC
18,78 ETH

Nimfa allows margin trading to happen on exchanges that don't support it, including the likes of Etherdelta.

Bitfinex doesn't support all tokens (far from it) and certainly doesn't support under the radar tokens where you may want to take advantage of margin trading when getting in early.

Anyway, I think we can all accept that the platform, like most other projects, is a work in progress and will be improved over time from V 1.0. For example, they've suggested that it will eventually be possible to do margin trading with ICOs.

It actually annoys me that people keep shilling this so much, particularly if they would just wait a fucking day when the platform is usable for margin trading.

Nothing malicious about it though. It's just people being impatient, particularly when this is a low cap project and doesn't get as much attention as those with "all star" teams.

>unbacked crypto loans
This is the same shit that Elixir tried scamming people into. Stay away.

I've been all in NIMFA bags for 3 weeks now, but this does concern me too. The platform was touted as algorithm-based leverage trading, and the lack of an automatic trading feature makes no sense. Max should not release the platform live without smart contracts. Otherwise this is just a margin trading group not a token and has no purpose being its own crypto.

the loans stay within the platform, so there is no need for collateral.

The smart contracts are being developed, It's a small team so just be patient

Stop fucking shilling already you fucks, the platform won’t be live until tomorrow so this could actually damage the rep here

It is backed. All trading happens within the platform, so if the value of the token you invest in drops by 33%, the loan is recalled at a loss which recovers the collateral put down for the margin loan.

holy FUCK I hate etherdelta

But you’re wrong, and Elixir made some early investors hundred thousands

Chill out, there is no such thing as bad publicity as long as your product works

It's clearly a stop-gap solution while they finish the smart contracts to automate everything. Max said it himself.

Perhaps it was released a little prematurely, but at least the platform is there and they're continuing to build on it.

Can't lose at this current marketcap imo. Just a matter of time, and certainly soon.

No it doesn't,. Ether delta doesn't have btc, yet that's one of the coins you can supposedly buy.

You want to talk about "under the radar" tokens when you can literally only get top 20 coins lol.

>they've suggested that it will eventually be possible to do margin trading with ICOs.
Was it so hard?

They will be listing on a newer and bigger exchange in a few weeks you fucking mong

10 dollars on ED
18 dollars on IDEX
wut

Jesus christ. Can you not fathom that this platform was released a week ago and is still a work in progress?

Why are you so focused on right this second when SO many projects with far higher marketcaps are still at the white paper phase?

That's the point of under the radar projects like this. You get in early before the featured are fully completed and the platform gains widespread adoption.

People can either buy now when it's cheaper to enjoy larger gains eventually, or they can hold off and buy in when the platform is more developed. It's really up to them.

But claiming something is wrong when the platform is being worked on and still hasn't fully matured yet is just retarded.

bro you guys said literally the same thing a week ago

They updated the platform to handle more currencies and better servers to handle the traffic

They released the platform UI and accepted loan applications a week ago. Tomorrow people will start receiving their loans and can leverage trade the 10 coins currently present on the platform. Later on:

1) Loans will be handled by smartcontracts.
2) You will be able to use your loans on supported exchanges starting with etherdelta before more exchange integration.
3) You will be able to use your leveraged stack to buy into ICOs.

There. I've explained it for you.

low liquidity

look at the trade history on idex. its almost non existent.

does anyone actually use idex?

Two kinds of people:

People too dumb to figure out what gas is.

People with fat fingers.

margin trading with icos has to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

your literally just making this shit up
This shitcoin isn't even in whitepaper phase.

whitepaper has already been released. working product goes live tomorrow.

try harder.

Join the Telegram, Max the founder has said multiple times they're working on getting Nimfa listed on exchanges. Big exchange listing early February

Sorry the only shit exchange I use is etherdelta which has hidden gems like nimfa and payfair
The CEO has already said in the telegram dude stop pretending you didn't see that announcement

sorry guys this is shit coin, I was invested in this but slowly realized currently its fucking worthless until everything is automated. luckily I got out with 30% profit

Fucking this.
10% profit, but I am just glad it's not a 50% loss.

Lol. You're acting like this is a finished product and not still being actively improved with dev updates and input from the community. Stay poor, faggot.

why is nobody selling this

nvm, thanks