Enough. Constant assaults on my Nation and Country have to come to an end

Enough. Constant assaults on my Nation and Country have to come to an end.

As a proud Indian, I want to say:

PEE IN THE LEE, WHITEKIKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOcILmQG-DA
youtube.com/watch?v=VVPqgeWPTww
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a proud first worlder i have to say
go fuck yourself india is a land full of scammers and scum

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Been in india , you have nothing to be proud of

what state?

>proudly typed the pajeet on his shiny new 200 rupee iphone knockoff, as he wiped his ass with his right hand and flinging the runny poo at the nearest street urchin without legs.

the only thing worthwhile in india is the mogul architecture which was built by muslims. hindushits btfo

fuck off pajeet

Every indian femal I have ever met had severe anxiety issues and a victim complex. Every indian man was a giant pervert that always had a faint smell of shit to them. The pakis should just incinerate your entire shithole country.

Muslims never accomplished anything. Hinduism is an infinitely better religion.

TOPKEK

>has to compare your religion to islam to look slightly better.

pajeet...I

The british empire gave you education, industry and civility and since we've left you've literally been shitting on it. You people disgust me.

i actually met a half way alpha jeet recently, he gets money and fucks good looking white girls, iv never seen it before until now, he is like the indian jesus, hes attractive and has zero shit smell, literally one in a million chance

I fucked a Sri Lankan lawyer once she was bretty bretttty breeeeettty sweet her pussy tasted like cardamom and I was cumin all over her belly. But fuck an Indian bitch? Never. I don’t know about you but all that shit seeping into their VHoles and all the piss and typhus splashing up on their gooch every time they have to have a motion on their cow infested boong tracks just puts me off. Not even with 10 runners and one of those suits off Breaking Bad. Fuck that.

t. pajeet

I'm a white dude, who has many indian friends. They're cool people and this retarded racist crap on Veeky Forums is just an unfunny meme parroted by a couple losers.

i am 12 and what is this

t. indian dude

get fuck out pajeet

t.ishtar

t. rakeesh shitinstrit

Your POO colored id gave you away ranjeesh

if only all of you indians were proud enough to say where you're from in every post, we wouldn't need flags.

Dirty Indian bastard gtfo

I do studies with some exchange students from India and they always smell fucking spicy

kek even your ID colored in poo.

I am visiting India now, and I can honestly say the caste system was real. The upper class here are white tier, but mostly everyone else is subhuman scum. Now that the castes interbreed most pajeets are torn between knowing they could be white, but still have the looks of of low caste scum.

Goans are the only decent Pajeets because they're mostly European.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOcILmQG-DA

White women are the goal because whites are superior, it's usually the first thing any shitskin goes for when they escape containment.

Indian here and heres why people think we're low tier:
>We think way too much of ourselves
>Most of you bullshit way too much, esp in Jobs
>You talk about being righteous but man, you guys are black hearted.
>Still be believe in superiority.
>Most out of shape.

all you people smell like shit and scams, go fuck yourself.

his entire presence is anomalous, im actually proud to be his business partner, we have a bright future together filled with many orgies

Has anyone here ever heard of the hardship the life of a dalit is? They're basically the untouchables of Pajeetland. Someone mentioned them on this board the other day.
Dalits are not considered human over there and have to literally clean the shits from the literal non-memeing designated shitting streets (they even have to do it barefooted so they can't help but step in shit constantly)
youtube.com/watch?v=VVPqgeWPTww

Dalits are also tasked with jobs such as cleaning out the filthy sewers by hand without any gear. The children of this caste have to sit at the back of class and are segregated, and dalits are notoriously exploited for pay, paid late, murdered, raped, beaten, threatened and humiliated just for being a different shade of Pajeet.
The """superior""" pajeets all feel justified in acting this way because they believe the dalits aren't human, and they are better than them.
The lack of empathy and fucking self awareness in the Indian man is fucking diabolical. This race of people is pure shit. Britain should never have left. They had ONE chance of becoming a somewhat decent country but no they had to shit on that too.

I for one actually feel sorry for dalits. They are eternally stuck in that position, literally getting punished by fucking Pajeets of all people, cleaning Mr. Pajeet's shit. It makes me sick.
Fuck Indians. Stupid fucking scum. Get off our board.

>British empire gave

yeah, the caste system is fucking hilarious, because at the end of the day you're still a shitskin with only other shitskins to try and look down on.

>T. Brahmin

you ran out of currycoins didn't you romesh

Fuck off dirty pajeet

Weren't gypsies dalits that had enough of the crap and migrated west?

This
Nobody believes this Pajeet
Another paki

white brit stink stupid white hate mobius link stupid white bad mobius make big try big space am not lie

Pajeet

Why streetshitters are proud for themselves?

They aren't, they know pretty much they're inferior and disguise their true feelings with a very shallow bravado

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
TAKE THE POOOOOOOOOOOOO
TO THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Based Modi gonna make India great for once.

>100%
What's the point of having toilets in their households if they never use them?

do you actually believe there is a way to measure gdp in year one? etf

>as a white guy

>flags for indians only
FUCK YES

What the fuck is this chart supposed to show? India did not exist as a unified country before the British came, why does this chart pretend it was? In the 1700s it was split between the muslim mughal empire, Maratha confederacy and several smaller kingdoms

Mughals had been kicked out by the Sikh Empire when the Brits finally conquered the NW.

Retarded pajeets larping about a concept that meant something entirely different at various stages in history.

In fact, Europeans would call everything from Iran to Indonesia as "Indian lands"
Parts of China was known as "Oriental India".

Fast forward to today and Pajeets havent updated their fucking maps.

India itself comes from Indus River, which flows mainly in Pakistan
Hindu comes from the region of Sindh, a Pakistani province.

Pajeets are literally cancer.

Sikhs had very little to do with the fall of Mughals you raging retard. Most Mughals switched sides and joined the Sikhs in the last strongholds that were still not in British control, i.e most of Punjabi and Pashtuns lands.. It was the English who drove out the Mughals and expelled the last king to Burma.

Even Pakisand fags are better