Tether confirmed for a scam yesterday

>tether confirmed for a scam yesterday
>based on fractional reserve
>Bitfinex has been washing crypto

Holy shit, this it mt. Gox on steroids. We are days away from the wheels coming off. Get out of crypto now, it’s about to go nuclear.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/bitfinex-fails-to-perform-promised-audits-instead-they-have-a-shareholder-tell-everyone-its-all-965ae7037b5d
tetherreport.com
coindesk.com/tether-confirms-relationship-auditor-dissolved/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks just printed 10000000000000k

Quick rundown?

Thanks just bought 100k

I'm tempted to stay in VEN, I would hate to sell at this price. It's been very resilient to crashes so far

Auditor confirmed that tether isn’t backed by dollars, so they were “fired” before the report was finalized. More background here:
medium.com/@bitfinexed/bitfinex-fails-to-perform-promised-audits-instead-they-have-a-shareholder-tell-everyone-its-all-965ae7037b5d

tetherreport.com

it's habbening

This isn’t a regular crash. This is the market coming to terms with the tether QE. Nothing is safe.

no proof yet just a lot of speculation, chances are good that they are a fractional reserve and could potentially collapse

That's not the story. This is coordinated tether fud you idiots
coindesk.com/tether-confirms-relationship-auditor-dissolved/

>we started an audit, but we aren’t going to finish it because it’s hard and stuff. So please just trust us that we have 1:1 reserve. PS - we won’t provide any proof, so stop asking.

It was confirmed for a scam on day 1.

Crypto will collapse because of tether says increasingly nervous no coiner for the 5 millionth time

I was a 6-figure holder until yesterday.

Never bought Tether, never will. Hope it finally implodes.

cashed out about half my portfolio to fiat, only holding the coins i really believe in rn

When it implodes, it will take the whole crypto market with it.

you're still a faggot today though

>hedge against crypto fails
>implying this will hurt crypto

All it will do is erase $2 billion from idiot's wallets

Thanks, sold everything

Then well buy back in

thanks bought 100k

That my strategy too, but make sure you cash out before the crash