Tired from thirdworld shithole life. How much do i need to become EU resident?

Other urls found in this thread:

helpers.hu/services/immigration/investment-program/#
ru.tsn.ua/svit/v-rossii-oficialno-priznali-pervyy-odnopolyy-brak-mezhdu-muzhchinami-smi-1095420.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think you can buy citizenship in malta for 600k

Yeah but the 600k will be gone for ever.
Cyprus is about a million but as an investment. So, you can sell that house or whatever later.

Stay in your own filthy hellhole and leave white people alone, pajeet/muhammad/tyrone

this

not worth it. the white man is getting tired of you people and soon you'll be hanging from street lights. why move to the white man's lands just to get lynched?

Be a muslim and tell them you want to rape Swedish women, you don't need any other credentials.

you'renoteveneuropeanpleaseshutyourfilthymouth

You might also need a beard to prove that you're underage.

Do u really wanna move to future Europislam? countries like England, France, and Sweden are about to be become a huge shitholes when radical Islamists would reproduce in 10-20 years.

Nothing.

really, I'm from Suriname
and right now, we are speak better Dutch then our Islamic counterpart in Europe
If you're Muslim, you're welcome

Hungary has cheap AF EU residency, 300K EUR investment:
helpers.hu/services/immigration/investment-program/#

if only this were a joke

Interesting options, I'll research further. thanks.
(Un)fortunately i'm just a slav scum. I Dont want to be under Putin's isolated poorground forever

green card, if you have any skill or a university degree.
Also if you dislike Putin, stay out of Europe, we have enough liberal faggots as it is. It is litterally a zombie apocalypse over here, just instead of firearms and scavenging, we play the game of slave morality and moral crusades.

Spain requires a 500k EUR real estate investment and it's one of the top EU economies and a extremely safe country. Just don't move to Barcelona and you won't run into minorities on a daily basis.

Apply as a refugee to Finland. Prolly get in free.

>Also if you dislike Putin, stay out of Europe
Why?

Are you ohuel gnat' on our great leader Vladimira Vladimirovicha?

Two Russian homosexuals stab themselves in front of the Finnish parliament: "We rather die in Finland than in Russia" (source in Finnish)

Key points of the article in English:

Two men stabbed themselves in front of the Finnish parliament building last Friday. Today it was revealed that they were a Russian homosexual couple who got their asylum request in Finland denied.
They say in this interview that they tried to kill themselves in order to raise awareness of the agony of the LGBT community in Russia. They say they rather wanted to die in Finland than in Russia
They said that they failed in both of their goals. They lived and the awareness was not increased for now due to the police not even publicly communicating their nationality, let alone the reason for the stabbing.
They emphasize that they had absolutely no intention of hurting anybody else. They threw away their knives right after stabbing themselves so that nobody else would be scared
They also say that they were positively surprised how fast people came to help them

GL on your journey OP

10 REQ

if OP wants to immigrate, let him. If he is willing to work, pay taxes and contribute to society rather than claim welfare there is no problem with that. Who are you to say he cant come, due to the sheer luck of the genetic lottery you got to be born in a rich country

As I mention, most people whom dislike Putin - especially in Russia, are on the humanist, wealth-redistribution, pro-muslim/African immigration train.

Do you realize that Russia is too poor of a shithole to care about 3-d world immigration?

Eurofag here, you've got a point, I want to gtfo, what are some good non-eu countries to live in? Preferably low crypto tx

if they come to EU, they will start caring.

>if they come to EU they will start supporting competition for themselves
Doesn't make sense desu

Switzerland - especially if you are German, French or Italian.
I would strongly advice moving to a country where you are a visible minority, you are indirectly betting that the country won't take a more nationalistic direction in the next decade, which is a stupid bet in my opinion.

good luck finding a house in cyprus for $1 million

kys my man

*advice against

Just buy a citizenship from St Kitts and Nevis for $250k like Roger /ourguy/ Ver did. You can travel to over 150 countries(Canada and EU incl.) visa-free.

The cheapest way to get in is through Hungary, look up settlement bonds program. It reeks of EE corruption so they may overlook many things if they see the money.

Put all your money into crypto. "Somehow" travel to Germany, throw away all personal documents, claim asylum(just say you're gay or some shit and people kill gays where you used to live) and enjoy easy 2k per months which you can invest into crypto for doing nothing.

Lmao, this wouldn't be so funny if it weren't likely true.

not interested in burgerland. It's going to be worse.
bold move. Though it's possible. Too many risks to take when it comes to wealth and no identity. I also have some distant relatives in Germany which i doubt it will help me in any way.
definitely not Putinland. You can't even cash out crypto without banks fucking you over. It's going to be regulated sooner or later.
Thanks for all suggestions. Hope i'll succeed in near future.

How internet connection there ?

>be buddhist
>kys
repeat until satisfied. simple as that.

I love George Soros, most succesfull biztard ever born.

I can comment more what happened to these Russians.
It was on the news about few weeks later after stabbing. These Russian were not what they were telling to Finnish police. There real identities were discovered and I think that they were returned into the Russia. They weren't homosexuals. They were brothers.
Did you read this from many places? I think not.

As an russian you have zero chance to get citizenship from Finland so don't even try. I recommend southern countries. After that you can move where ever you like.

All of them are faking it. That's why doing this without any connections is pure gamble on the losing side. Bad reputation.
ru.tsn.ua/svit/v-rossii-oficialno-priznali-pervyy-odnopolyy-brak-mezhdu-muzhchinami-smi-1095420.html

T. Layman

Norwegian here, you're 99% welcome if you decide to work or start a business of some kind. A simple shop would do if you don't have a skill or trade. Basically we like people who do their part to society, and don't try to change our existing culture.

I'd say around 1mill USD and you'll live a comfortable upper-middle class life so long as you have a job on the side.