Mooning tonight. Strap in

Mooning tonight. Strap in.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2018/jan/28/super-blue-blood-moon-stargazers-gear-up-for-rare-celestial-event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IDK, man
Maybe complete lack of information on this project and a non-zero possibility of zero progress for months?

>complete lack of information on this project and a non-zero possibility of zero progress for months?
Absolute false information. They are busy making meaningful business partnerships, not wasting time marketing on twitter to neets.

I hope you're right OP

every single day

>wasting time marketing
exactly, after all we're not living in a world where the largest company with a net worth of almost $1 trillion is known for its excessive marketing

i used to get upset when LINK price started going down, but now it just doesn't faze me anymore. IF the project is a success the moon mission will be biblical. yes, they might fail, if that's the case, so be it.

sir buy now or regret sir
1000 dollar in 2 weeks you were warned sir

please sir my children hungry my wife beat me because i lose money

comfy stinky thread, yeah.
Happy meals for everyone!

stupid white stink not moon mobius big space not bag am not lie mobius win big try stupid stink white

Nah its tomorrow OP. Today's the final day for cheap LINK.

GIVE LINK YOUR ENERGY. THE MARKET IS JUST A MEASURE OF ENERGY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where are my OG ICO bros?
How comfy are you?

t. Captain

fukn dandy

Fuck off pajeet not buying your bags.

Theyre called stinky linkies for a reason. Sit down faggets its story time.

I actually went to India a while ago on a mission to find the nigger called Gey whos scamcoin I once bought.

I ended up finding the place. It was located on the street outside a nail salon and the only indication I had found it was literally a cardboard sign that read "Chainlanka". There was a single man who I assumed to be the leader, squatting on a blue and white box such that he was elevated a little above the road while I saw the literal shit come out of his ass.

Upon completion of his bowel movement, a fleet of indians all started chanting "Sir Gey, Sir Gey, Ser Gey!" while they all started shitting on the street in a similar manner. I stood dumbfounded watching this unravel until one small indian child, no older than 5 came upto me and said "Welcome to Chainlink Sir how can I help you". A presumably more experienced Indian in the company rushed upto me while backhanding the child to oblivion and said "Sir, I am so sorry I apoligise sir please sir, its pronounced Chainlanka sir". But it didnt matter. To me it was chainlink now, and I knew I had to tell the world of the sheer brilliance I saw.

POSTIVE THOUGHT
LINK $1000 EOY

theguardian.com/science/2018/jan/28/super-blue-blood-moon-stargazers-gear-up-for-rare-celestial-event

Super Blue Blood Moon happening on January 31st.

LINK to $3 on January 31st.

This is true meme magic at the cosmic scale.

who needs positive thought when you've got trips?

Witnessed

You're not the real OP and anyone replying is a brainlet who can't recognize patterns. Same as yesterday. The subject is supposed to be "Tonight..." followed by
"It's happening tonight boys. Strap in."

Link has so much memetic energy, were all going to make it bros.

>7031000