Discuss. Ive decided to make QSP my sole small cap coin hold for 2018...

Discuss. Ive decided to make QSP my sole small cap coin hold for 2018. I was going to split 50/50 with REQ but I think the potential for QSP is just so much higher because most importantly there's no competition. I think any crypto that tries to steal business from a huge multinational (REQ vs PayPal) is going to have a huge uphill battle. Also first mover advantage, there's literally no one else focusing on smart contract security. Also Ma is a former high volume algo trader makes me feel comfortable he knows the space.

QSP has corrected and consolidated nicely I'm just stuck on whether BTC is going to bounce off 14k and tank to 8k to offer up super sale QSP.

I have some Quantstamp. They should be a safe bet to have a big year. They solve a real problem and there is a lack competition. Plus they are functioning, always a plus.

how isn't Etherparty competition or do you just think it's meme tier competition so it doesnt count?

shhh

I'm accumulating

They did Request Networks audit which is cool. Functioning product right now. They've also hit all their roadmap goals which is nice.

I'm just not sure why they aren't getting more traction with how big an issue security is right now.

Etherparty is smart contract creation tools. Quantstamp is an automated security audit with bug bounty pay outs.

Are you accumulating at current prices or waiting for a dip during BTCs run/crash.

cool thanks for that didn't realize. Curious why do you think after the ICO the price dropped a decent bit?

Not sure I think that happens with most ICOs that start trading above ICO price. People trying to take profit.

I often here some FUD about how the token wasn't necessary, and this was basically a kickstarter fund for the Quantstamp company. I'm not sure how I feel about it, is this true?

Regardless, I don't see anyone dying to hold Quantstamp anytime soon. I wouldn't pick it for my low cap long term hold personally, despite having held it a month or so awhile back.

Bamp

i mean its mostly true. Any one who wants an audit has to use the token and then a portion of it is burnt. Then they have some gay proof of caring for airdrops.

That's just FUD. The entire ecosystem runs on the QSP token. The automated security audit is initiated only via QSP token, the validator nodes have to stake QSP and get paid for computation in QSP and airdropped tokens from the ICO that's being audited, and the bug bounty is paid in QSP tokens.

It's effectively the juice that runs the entire Quantstamp ecosystem, no different that ETH or VEN or any of the other big players.

Will be the Deloitte of smart contract crypto and it won't stay where it is much longer.

I got out soon after hearing about their proof of caring and proof of hodl crap.

I was under the impression they were working on a way to audit the contract algorithmically, not manually. In this case I didn't think it'd be difficult to give the token real utility in the protocol, but I guess I was wrong.

I never read the whitepaper either because they require you to sign up to read, which is bullshit as well.

But whatever, it gave me a couple x3's anyway.

I would hope this is the case, I assumed the FUD was baseless as Y-Combinator would be foolish to back a go-fund-me, and the devs would be just as foolish to forgo any real utility of the token.

It is definitely currently undervalued, and probably a great LTH. But I like to strictly hold what I envision Wall Street/"big money" wanting to hold as well, and I don't think big money will want to hold QSP (but that's my only qualm beyond the devs being kinda gay).

proof of caring is the most stupid thing ever

smartest thing ever you're too thick to understand why

i can see the appeal but i dont agree with
still have some bags btw

coinbase has specific governance standards for coins they will accept

You don't need to sign u to read the white paper, just enter a fake email.

And the audit is moving towards completely automated. Currently it's semi automated. There will always be a bug bounty payment even when the system is fully automated which encourages hack attempts.

Paying for high quality shills and community involvement is actually genius. It's a little gay, but very very effective in the long term.

Quantstamp presentation at CoinBase went well.

its as gay as aids

Shhh

I actually do think big money will want to hold QSP. Once smart contracts become adopted at the level of mainstream business, which will be pretty soon, there is going to need to be some sort of external security audit protocol especially when the smart contracts are dealing with large amounts of capital. Quantstamp intents to be blockchain agnostic in the long run, I could see them being a mainstream standard.

What about Facebook?

ding ding ding

I guess you're right, this guy gave me similar feelings. I'll roll it over in my head for a couple days.

Op must of missed the news. There was proven to be a fucking keylogger in the source code of this shitcoin weeks ago.

People in the discord were on total suicide watch and devs went into hiding.

There are some deluded people who are still fucking with it so don't be surprised to see shills enter this thread.

Keep street shitting discord pajeet

I've been thinking about it for a while now. I'm seriously considering dumping 1/3 of my portfolio into it. Other than ETH/BTC I'm only holding VEN and ICX, so I'm unsure which to dump. I'm thinking all my ETH and half my ICX after the 31st

Why after the 31st? I'll probably put like 11-16%, I like QSP but I also like my other holds and I'm already moderately diversified at 6 different positions.

31st is the Icx conference. I'm expecting a big peak leading up, a big dump after, and then a slow rise to 20 over the next month or two.

What else are you holding?

Ahh ok, probably a good move then. I'm holding BCH, ALQO, LINK, XLR, REN and Zen Protocol.

Oh yeah and 100k turtle I was gifted.

Jibrel Network is looking juicy though, might hope in on that Feb 1st, also might snag some COSS this month before the supposed FIAT launch.