Let's be honest - about 80% of all ICOs are generated by MEN. They took themselves blockchains, cryptocurrencies...

Let's be honest - about 80% of all ICOs are generated by MEN. They took themselves blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and numerous tokens.

And what about women? How much of our culture is based on patriarchal assumptions?

We have equal rights in a contemporary society! So we want our votes to be heard! Join us! Together we can do anything!

Stop this oppression of women! Be independent!

femaletoken.org/

Thanks just bought 100k

Let's clear out bonus FEM.

For all our sisters, we will DOUBLE all FEMs at the end of the ICO!

We are socially responsibility!

So get in now and get this fund rising.

I unironically hold 90% of the supple of this coin, just to piss the roasties off

HAHAHAHA NIce. I had the same idea a couple of weeks ago. Glad someone is doing it. This is going to be pretty funny and was inevitable.

Fuck off roastie

hahaha please go through with this

Our main dream is to create a female cryptocurrency with a unique algorithm and mining process. All dev fee (2% from total tokens) will be invested in development and programming. As a future bonus all token holders will be rewarded with equal amount of new cryptocurrency.

After all we are a support fund. And we are here to support our ideas and beliefs, help our sisters. Not to make a profit.

Any man found to be holding these tokens will instantly lose 14%. Looks like the shoes on the other foot now boys, hmmm?

I actually wish it was my idea.

The writing sounds exactly like a low IQ person that speaks/thinks in ebonics. Way too hard for a pajeet to nail down. I'm guessing it really is the woman on the page that cooked up these retarded ideas and wrote all this shit.

Don't loose your last money, anons.

Oh OK. I was hoping a guy would beat the ladies to the punch. Cause I knew this would be inevitable. They can't help themselves and this is their shoehorn for almost everything.

just bought 1000000k

From the site:

Eiden Lorrens
Female activist and strategist.
>just voting on donation projects
>strategist

top fucking kek

How many fem do I need for a roastie?

It'll be great laughs if, like FEMEN, we found out later that it was a man behind the scenes orchestrating this. Won't be surprised

Probably just an hour of talking identity politics and going back to your place to watch Get Out.

Maybe this is the problem that TNB is supposed to solve.

Will it bleed once a month?

Look kinda scammy to me. Though I trust it more than DADI's ICO.

lol reddit but funny

female token character?

tits or gtfo