What's the opinion of Veeky Forums on high performance blockchain? Any price predictions?

What's the opinion of Veeky Forums on high performance blockchain? Any price predictions?

Its great now delete

It's the next bitcoin, unironically sold my linkies for this

Going on KuCoin and Huobi soon. It will moon hard.

Binance is imminent.

Easy 10x.

Considering going all in on it after I saw the union pay and neo partnership in their white paper

How much hpb you hodling Veeky Forumsbro?

Smart money is currently accumulating this

I see a huge future for this if they stay afloat. There are some pretty alluring benefits to blockchain networks, however the major limiting factor of scalability will limit it's adoption in some industries/applications that need centralized infrastructure for high through put. Not all applications of blockchain will require the tps that HPB claim, but those that do will need this type of tech in order to maintain speed while gaining the benefits of blockchain. A first mover in this regard. It won't kill everything else that is slower, just open doors to others that can't afford only 10k tps. They'll have a test net in a relatively short time span, but it's speculated to go live in December. It's anyone's guess what type of growth it could experience until then, so the factor of opportunity cost is in play if you invest in it now and sees little growth. Or it could EOS and shoot to the top once it hits a main exchange while still having little proof of tech creditability. Anyones guess. I'm in.

Mainet launch is set as q2 of this year in their Roadmap.

Most tards on biz don't seem to realize how big this project truly could be. They're targeting huge businesses and are finishing up partnership talks with UnionPay, a company larger than Visa and MasterCard combined. They're partnered with NEO and and could be a significant solution for scaling issues of other Blockchain. This project will have a really high MC in the long run in my opinion.

If I was forced to hold two projects for more than a year it would be this and Matrix

Yeah, quick help those poorfags out...

How many to make it

fuck off shills, it's the same shit every fucking time. coordinated shilling bullshit, same fucking thing with turtle coin

Kek why is everyone on biz this paranoid? This is a legit project

do you know anything about HPB?

It will get listed on Kucoin tomorrow.

>it's high performance guise it says so right in the name!
joke coin

I wish they would add this to blockfolio

do you or not?

stay poor

You're only cheating yourself by not looking at this coin seriously, user

>60x from ICO

I'll pass.

i can't read these fucking moonrunes and i don't think any of you can either, may as well buy TRX

Let them be retards. "It doesn't have a cool name like ethereum so I'm not buying" probably the same retards who didn't buy antshares at $1 because of the name.

user... there's an english version...

Like there's no English version of it. Kek.

Seriously user, there's an English version, some decent info on jewtube and they jsut had a conference at Stanford yesterday... If youre seriously this retarded cash out now before you lose everything or invest in bitconnect

10x by EOY..Chinese EOS