Troops, report in. We are set for liftoff in t-minus 24 hours

Troops, report in. We are set for liftoff in t-minus 24 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_DPftmg7zR8&feature=youtu.be
blog.omisego.network/construction-of-a-plasma-chain-0x1-614f6ebd1612
medium.com/chain-cloud-company-blog/plasma-in-10-minutes-c856da94e339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol, u serious nigger?

I hope this keylogged piece of shit crashes

OMG $150 eoy

1000 OMG ready to go

>ATL

Not yet, OP. I'll tell you this, though. There is one user that keeps spreading a certain rumor involving ZRX, BAT, NEO, and DASH. Fancies himself informed but is leaving off two. One of which is Omise. Give it two weeks.

will i make it with 4k omg?

is this a new meme?

What's happening in 24 hours?
I love OMG but no need to make baseless claims

only got 600. I'm already kicking my self for not going balls deep at $6. Or imagine going balls deep at 0.50 - think thats the comfiest outcome in life

There are literally at least 10 other coins you would be better of investing in when OMG was $6 {still the case btw}, why are you beating yourself up for not buying OMG?

went balls deep at $2.92. i just wish i had more shaft. 850 OMG reporting in.

townhall

Because I'm worried about the potential disruption and longevity of OMG being vastly superior to most competitors
nice

give us more you tease

Aside from our different prospects regarding this coin, it still doesn't make sense that you rather made a little money with this coin than making more with one of the recent moons.

the idea is that we will make a lot more money with this token if we're patient, vs. chasing pumps and trying to time the market

cryptothrowaway324

sounds legit

meh i hope so, bought in 2 days ago and was expcting to dump like every other coin i choose to invest in.
remember when Veeky Forums was atleast somewhat entertaining with the fud?, the east india company was a mistake.

ReEeeEE STOP SHILLING ON THIS SHIT BOARD IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING

you're fine. 99% of biz doesn't realize the implications of OMG being the sole Plasma use-case. like... OMG IS Plasma. and when it releases, this board will be full of Omise Gojaks saying "you should have listened"

Where is that guy with 4000 OMG, and did he ever get his answer?

i guess aion instead of aelf. too bad

1200 here. Don't let me down sticker man.

fuck, that tweet is so juicy, I love it. Point taken user, I cant wait for that moment.

Do you know what is even worse, getting in under $1 but instead of going balls deep just dipping your tip with less than 10% of your stack...

i hear you

It really looks like is about to moon.

So much this. I'm still accumulating green wojaks.

yep

>tfw only 3999 OMG
>tfw never going to make it
>tfw virgin for life

NEVER FORGET

$700 EOY

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

ETH value was at an all time low yesterday. It was seriously the best time to buy in; I foresee great things coming up. We already got that tweet from a VC guy and the implications of are tremendous, they're basically saying OMG is absolutely at the forefront of Plasma research and development. I suspect the town hall that is coming up is going to have some piece of news that will have people excited too.

Poorfag here with 10 strong. Pray for me senpai

and there will still be bitching threads when it settles between $50 - $100. OMG will continue to reward patience. Jun cut down on the skateboard tweets after Plasma was announced. the next pump will make the first look like an ant hill. ETH-like growth in the year ahead.

Same.
Only got 15.
Feels bad.

1160 here. Cant wait to retire in 3 years.

keep accumulating

Same. Too bad i didnt get in earluer. Oh well

People don't realize how massive the balls are on OMG. Pretty soon they're gonna start swinging around

And that comment came from the devs themselves, holy fucking hell

I respect the big dreams. I'm just hoping to stake and have it supplement my wagecuckery.

God please fucking stop shilling this coin on here you guys.

Why the fuck would you shill this coin instead of accumulating.

I pray to god that I'm fast enough to take AION profits on 31st and make it on time to OMG before the town hall.

nigga i got 1400, it's time we fuckin' moon.. hop the fuck on

Convince me to pump 100 OMG

I hope 1160 is enough to stake

>what are staking pools

Not yet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously OMG has Town Hall on 31st but AION is attending summit on 31st plus has testnet literally the next day. Plus PBC said the buy up price for AION is 10$, while it's around 5$ atm, practically a steal, and it's graph is super fucking sexy.

Skateboard jesus please wait until late 31st tyvm

this

will have 30k USD to invest in 20 days time

wait for me boys
wait for me

ITS HAPPENING

tfw
ICX
OMG
AION

all have something on the 31st. Im gonna have to be real fast boyos.

12 here

will it be enought to buy a house in 5 years?

Anyone else remember the guy whos son sold all his OMG for a couple of cents back in August?
He made a few threads crying and shit

i have 5 eth should i buy more omg now or wait for a another dip
pls respond
it will bring my total omg count to around 1100

What. The. Fuck.

sold 20 ETH for OMG user.. join me

im scared ive been holding my original since $5 and i know how this thing can be. i know the moon bomb will explode at some point

i was too user, but what does your gut say?

take another look at this post and really let the implications sink in

Yes, and I fucking love it. It also acts as an instant newfag / IQ test for those who respond and triggers newfags so easily.

kek. Still remember the 3rd worlder from july that had 20k (or maybe just 2k?) of these and lost a massive chunk of them chasing the Adx pump.

Holy fuck there are some big dicks in Veeky Forums. 1k+ OMG. I've been paying premium prices for OMG throughout this month and have accumualted about 200. Hope I've got enough to make it.

Should I dump my xlm for more?

whales are surfacing

all men chain your hands and secure your wallets

There's a reason Vitalik himself stands behind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_DPftmg7zR8&feature=youtu.be

>XLM - $11B marketcap
>OMG - $1B marketcap

Even if you believe XLM is a decent project, you're far more likely to make a lot more money on OMG.

I only have 260 guys,... will I make it?

>Vitalik, Poon, and Floersch in one window
This is basically a gathering of the illuminati as far as ETH is concerned. These men are going balls deep into PLASMA

true, I'm a little leery on ditching it as a hedge but I do like omg/eth better

And Greco next to Buterin

Can someone explain me what Plasma is?

Feeling lazy

heated ions

500 stack, pls tell me i will make it :/

read this:

blog.omisego.network/construction-of-a-plasma-chain-0x1-614f6ebd1612

simply put, it's a decentralized network capable of connection literally any payment gateway that wants to use it. it's the future of crypto.

Solves Ethereums scaling problems.

This article breaks it down fairly simply; medium.com/chain-cloud-company-blog/plasma-in-10-minutes-c856da94e339

connecting*. we're talking fiat to crypto to Starbucks to airlines to McDonalds.

also, it's fast. faster than anything in practice. a million transactions per second fast.

>buh muh muh chink vaporware

iam all in on this one

Hey I like this project a lot, sold at 20 something back a while ago, would it be advisable to throw 1 (my only 1) eth on this or should I just hold my etherium, I currently am holding XMR LTC BTC ETH, worth around 5k usd want to get to 10k eoy.

>going all-in on anything

At least pick up some ETH as a safeguard.

>etherium

using ETH, XLM, ADA as my safety net.

isn't this what REQ does?

While I'm not in XLM, and never intend to be, I have a feeling they'll dominate US markets, while OMG wlll dominate Asia.

REQ is exactly the same as every other crypto expcept they want to create some app that allows you to request and make payments. it does absolutely nothing that any other crypto couldnt do. OMG has a giant real banking infrastructure, plans for actual hardware point of sale stations, seemingly legitamate partnerships with real companies.

So what's OMG got going for it that XLM doesn't?

OMG pairs up with ETH, already proven and widely used for contracts. Also it has a smaller mkt cap (ten times smaller), much more room to grow with it's pontential

why is thomas so fucking weird
why is vitalik so cute
what is vitalik always looking at on his phone

>
quick reminder that it was 1 ETH = 5000 OMG during ICO. (about half a year ago)
quick reminder that it tankend 40% below ICO
so you could actually get
7000 OMG for 1 ETH.

that one ETH also only costed between $200 and $300

>what is vitalik always looking at on his phone
reading biz

fuck you

i wish i got in on the ICO but it was private & capped (a good thing in a sea of shitcoins). $2.92 was my first order, 820 OMG. i was pretty happy by the time Plasma was announced.

trips of truth
only hold 340 but considering selling my NEO for more OMG

End of year? May as well find a different coin.

>what is vitalik always looking at on his phone

Autism. Inability to maintain eye contact, so he has to pretend to do something else.