Started with 10K in September 2017. Put in 5k more a month ago. Have I done well anons?

Started with 10K in September 2017. Put in 5k more a month ago. Have I done well anons?

Anything less than 10x is a failure newfag.

without trying to be offensive, you legitimately have not done well. you've x2ed in 5 months, through the biggest bullrun in the history of crypto. shame on you

more than doubled your money in six months? this is Veeky Forums, we get doubling every 6 minutes. seriously congrats but dont get used to it...it may take another decade for it to re-double (seriously)

As soon as I got in BTC fucked everything over, I was down to 4K. Then bounced back from that to here.

Not really. Started with 10k in november and am at 150k currently, was 180k a few days ago

id say you have but what do i know, if you happy is that all that counts?

Gains are gains aren't they? Looking forward to getting to a million

I'm not one to be a dick but how are you not past 100k? Nov-Dec had a ridiculous bull market, not sure how you didn't take advantage of that. I'm going to assume that you diversified your folio to hell and that's why.

You've done about as well as I have user - which is way worse than we could have POTENTIALLY done but given 90% of traders lose 100% of their starting capital within 6 months we're both elite.

Ignore the hindsight captain 'millionaires' on Veeky Forums.

No dick-ness taken. I held throughout the whole time, I went down to 4k by holding nexus which I bought at 3.5 and it went down to .80. I've bounced back since then buy buying lisk and others.

I don't mind it desu, I have friends who've made so much more than me, but in the end I'm earning this money for my family and I more than doubled my money in 6 months. I'm very content.

Congrats to you too user

You've still outperformed the majority (probably) of crypto investors, keep it up.

Thanks user, you too

marketcap was 150 billion end of september, around 600 billion now, so you're doing worse than the market but you haven't embarrassed yourself obviously. Plenty of people here have somehow lost money in a massive bull market, they just dont post about it

Depends what your goals are and how much money 35k is to you but if you want steadier gains get into eth/btc. Not gonna shill you altcoins but you're in different ones than a lot of this board which isn't a bad thing at all.

Thanks user, been looking into Eth as an alternative since it's pretty obvious that Eth has a long way to go.

You had 10k lying around to put in so yes. I have roughly the same with a 4K basis though.

I started with 1€ in Dezember and now i drive 3 different Lambos.

i'm in a similar situation user, started in september with 22k, and now sitting with 60k... so although i'm happy with may gains, i'm kind disappointed with my performance... i did fucked up pretty bad in the start thought ,where i lost 40% of my money due to some noob panic

I used $2k to make $30k during the nov Dec bull run. I dunno how you blew it so hard when just about every shitcoin at least doubled or tripled during that time

He listened to the jews

same situation, but i started november and put in about 9k. now about 32k

I made 30% gains, how do you manage this multiplications ffs

Poor newfag here, Im living in shitty 3rd world country which cheapcoin should I start buying? I win around 30$ weekly