First pair goes live on Airswap's decentralized exchange Feb 1st

Many more to come in the following days and weeks.

blog.airswap.io/airswap-team-update-jan-26-2018-882158d1b7ad

Airswap's exchange is much further along than 0x and kyber, and far more streamlined and normie friendly. Its got fucking ledger integration, and regardless of whether you use a desktop, software wallet, hardware wallet, or fucking metamask (all of these are integrated), user funds never have to enter an exchange wallet and the process is streamlined a/f). This is huge for security, and huge for big players with lots of funds who don't want to risk an exchange getting hacked with their funds in it.

Its as fast as the transactions can be confirmed on chain, there is no latency besides block time. Also there are ZERO FEES (except for the eth transaction fees of sending the crypto from your wallet in order to transact)

They're repping crypto and presenting on decentralized trading at goldman sachs annual trading conference. The team is stacked beyond belief, and there's a ton more but I'm not going to do all the work for you, just go to their site and read something ffs.

All that and its the smallest market cap of the DEX's that are coming out.

Mobile app incoming. Seriously this shit is so streamlined and pretty that it's absurd.

I'm talking Normie tier accessability, superior security, no possibility of front-running by those who run the exchange, and high liquidity for crypto trading.

In my opinion this is can easy 8x within the next month or so, more as the total market cap of crypto increases.

This exchange is designed for everyone, but particular the massive scale market makers that would be locking AST in order to test and run algorithmic processes in this market.

If they want a say in how the platform runs, they need AST.

The old world institutional players are very interested in cryptocurrency.

They may not want to hold crypto long term, but they do want to profit off the volatility. They've long been able to run massive trade bots networks on traditional assets to extract value.

Why can't they do that with crypto, which is often considered an extremely rough market by comparison?

The exchanges may steal their funds or be hacked, this is what DEX solve

The exchanges are too small, low liquidity and split between them. Even other DEX can have this issue.

Even other DEX have front-running risk, where other parties can spot huge trades in the public order books and sneak in orders ahead of time

Other DEX charge fees which would quickly mount in this situation - these forms are used to extremely low fees

AirSwap was built to solve all these issues. It's also incredibly attractive to regular investors as a trade network.

TL;DR - this one is a global, clearly above-board token. They even sold in the ICO to US investors. They're going to do all they can to keep AST considered a legit utility token, but the power market makers locking AST will have is massive.

If it gets anywhere close to 0x's market cap it's an easy 8x

Look at how streamlined this shit is god damn, my grandmother could use this shit. Seriously. This is going to be one of the biggest factors in pushing the accessibility of crypto over normie mountain.

^ Roadmap. Main net launch is in 3 days.

Don't say I didn't warn you Veeky Forums. Never say I didn't try to beckon your over to the moon rocket before it launched, never to return.

Kek

Fuck ya OP this is my main hold.

why do i need the token then?

Honestly don't bother OP.

This shit has been suppressed on Veeky Forums since day one. Tried to say something ages ago and got called a pajeet.

This shit is gonna be huge, and I can't wait to laugh straight to the bank when I sell my bags off to these idiots.

Simple break down? Feeless, peer-to-peer, high liquidity.

AirSwap is designed for and targeting the massive institutional market makers than exist in the "old world" right now. They noted in the AMA that they've spoken with Virtu, Jump, and Goldman Sachs about this platform. They're presenting at the Goldman Sachs Investor Conference (more details soon). The founder used to be a Virtu executive. Mike Novogratz, billionaire investor, is a partner and will be providing initial liquidity.

How is it designed for them?

Feeless, lock AST instead. This means they can aggressively promote in restrictive countries like the US, as they are not a security to be targeted by the SEC. It also means those market makers can run massive scale trading algorithms without paying far higher fees than they're used to, which they would be on any other platform.

AirSwap also offers dark pool trading. This means the chance of anyone being able to front run your orders is drastically reduced. It's a serious concern for players on this level.

AirSwap offers one massive liquidity pool, as opposed to something split between, the best example is, different Relayers on 0x.

What are the major reasons keeping old world institutional traders out of crypto? Lack of liquidity, custodial risk, high fees, and order front running.

AirSwap solves all of these issues, it's built to solve them.

Partnerships will be announced February 28th. There is a private mainnet release tomorrow, and the public release of both Token Trader and Token Marketplace are coming Q1, with the token trader being released Feb 1st.
(AirSwap team has never missed a deadline yet).

If I were a prospective partner, I'd be trying the platform starting tomorrow, and forging a deal with the team well ahead of the news announcement, so tokens would be far cheaper.

Same. We're gonna make it!!!!

Because the mechanics of the token inherently create scarcity and incentive to hold for users of the platform, especially big financial players.

Price is going to increase massively when it goes live and liquidity partnerships are announced.

AKA "sick gainz and access to a dope platform thats going to change the face of crypto trading very soon."

>This proprietary 0x replacement.
Airswap is a piece of shit that is trying to capitalize on a market that 0x has created. Airswap does literally nothing that 0x can't. The only literal difference is if the 0x team made an exchange instead of a framework for everyone to use, no one else can even use Airswap in the same way that you can use 0x.
Even in their Bloomberg video it's literally all buzzwords and flashes of cryptocurrency related items. What was the point if flashing a copy of "Blockchain by Satoshi Nakamoto?"
Why the fuck did that guy call tweeting "crafting an announcement?" You flash an image of the word "Adress" so why would I trust an exchange that can't even write proper English to code?

Airswap is somewhere in the levels of Pajeet scam and Chinese knockoff with nothing new to set itself apart.

'selling points' Airswap already in 0x:
1. There are already main net 0x exchanges
2. There are already 0x exchanges with ledger integration
3. There are 0x exchanges that don't enter exchange wallets
4. Lower fees that AST already (you'll get to choose how much AST you want as fee in multiple of 10)

They've spoken with all those big names (Virtu, Goldman, Jump) but so have many other 0x exchanges. AST doesn't have partnerships with any and you trying to pass off that they do is Justin Sun levels of delusion.

"one massive liquidity pool" - what does this mean in a decentralized way? This is literally buzzwords to say you will have a single person set sell orders.
"Order front running" can you show previous cases of miners providing insider info? If so couldn't the need to transact the sell or buy be "manipulated"?

Get the fuck out of here with your dumb pajeet bullshit.

sorry that coin is a Shitcoin - let me explain why: The only reason it is hyped is, that the announced to go to one (!) investement presantation at Goldmann. Sorry that is nothing. Yeah the Ceo maybe have some old buddy there, but they would not destroy there own buisness modell by adapting chrypto now.

And the bankers from Goldman said only a few days ago, that they warn their customers to invest in any Chrypto currency because it is not just a bubble, it is scam.

This hole currency is just a rumour and nothing more. Like the rumour with Litecoin and Facebook....

>t. shithead

You don't need the token. The token is literally worthless and just something to give people who mistakenly gave to the ICO so they're not just straight up taking money like a KikeStarter.

So let that be another point. If Mike Novogratz is such a big name why couldn't AST get actual investors (Like many 0x exchanges have) rather than run an ICO to shit out a subpar exchange? It's almost like they realized no one liked the idea and had to keep trying to trick dumb normies and pajeets into giving them money.

0x relayers can be feeless if they want--currently all of them are, to encourage adoption from market makers. The protocol also already supports "dark pool trading" which is a fancy way of saying you can specify the maker / taker for your trade.

Nice buzzwords but these features aren't really anything unique

Have you any 0x retards actually used a relay? They're fucking terrible

1. Which relays have you used?
2. What exactly about them is terrible?

2K AST HERE

PENOR IS STIFF FOR FEB GAINS