Mooning in T-minus 40 minutes. Strap in

Mooning in T-minus 40 minutes. Strap in.

thanks joost bought 100k

What's the occasion?

mobius is the future. This project is a SCAM. how can you see this??? the whitepaper. mobius is more clear in their whitepapers.

guys, if I make a chainlink node, where tf do I get the data? can I just ring up bloomberg and ask them for some market data?

Sir. Sir! SIR!
Look at my whitepapers, good sir. They are very detailed and good, sir. You do not want this other coin. They haven't announced partnerships! Sir, read my whitepapers, I beg you!

Look at providing data from other blockchains, free API providers (that are actually useful), etc. If you're not a programmer, just wait for someone to code the external adapter and release it on Github. They'll probably have instructions on how to add it to your node anyway.

uhh guys have you seen this? Big if true.

the constant moon spam feels like a way to muddy the waters to any real announcement of a moon. who would do such a thing?

Sunday funday.

>can I just ring up bloomberg and ask them for some market data?
Yes. You would query one or more APIs and return the result. The same way that coinmarketcap is able to fetch real-time data for hundreds of different coins

I'd tell you but that would make you my competitor.

lol That can't be real.

Someone really needs to clean up LINK here I go, this is for a new fiesta.
1. There is no shadowfox
2. Jason Parser is a Mama
3. SERGYGY is alive and is one of the leading bitcoin supercomputers and headline speakers
4. Tesentat is scheduled to leave this quarter. The lack of testament keeps the price below, no memos or whales
5. Nobody knows when Minesnet starts, no one knows how much deduction for prize money will be given to get caught in the nodes, no one knows how much priority will be given to the link in the node.
6. A link has been used to forge proper and automated execution of the agreements. It does not belong to the current tech because centralization means that one always possesses control. Anyone with the link can not influence these agreements
7. Currently the link is currently an opponent. I do not remember their name They have a big but least reliable team.
8. Link is an Erase 20 Token that is used with Smart Contracts. Many block chains offer smart control technology, this link will work with most of the /
9. The team said that they can make an independent relationship with the Atiyumam associated with their Blockchain if needed.
10. People support this coin in a similar way, most stigmas tend to keep out new fugs
11. Sergai is not getting the fat
12. The team does not post on social media but it is very active on rest, email and their website.
13. Anyone may join in a sudden, just ask for an invitation at smartcontract.com
14. He may have a PR for a while. Person and other developers want to rent As far as we know they have not done any work yet
15. So far, they have completed all the deadlines, have shown all scheduled incidents, and so on.
Here's the intriguing truth about what you have the link. Take it as you want.

Every damn day this gets posted and every damn time LINK goes down. Stop it asshole. I want my LINKies to go up in value

Also, you're nuts if you think this is mooning any time soon. Whales are done playing with it for now.

If you're a brainlet, just put it in a pool and let them worry about that.

Ya honestly volume has been going down all day. Not today fellow stinkies.

One of two things is about to happen: this shit is about to moon hard or drop into the dirt.

Honestly I'd be ok with either

So Sergey works with a wide range of data providers to each set up a webpage that chainlink can access like an api, and you would always have multiple sources of the same data

and then when a smart contract wants to access that data it gets processed through many computers staked with LINK who then get paid the fees with more LINK.

is this the basic gist of it?

True. If it drops I can up my stack to 50k.

>Goes up: Okay
>Goes down: I buy more

Whichever it is, I'm comfy.

I'm betting on the former. The volume has been so so low, but it's still trading sideways.

Also fucking ledditors, holy shit.

Moon mission aborted lol.

Drop before the moon pattern: If LINK drop (momentarily) then LINK moon hard.

If LINK pumps, then nothing happens, just fluctuation.

Fucking pricks.
>muh safe space

Its dropping right now

Show's over folks. Nothing to see here. It's all over.

>the constant moon spam feels like a way to muddy the waters to any real announcement of a moon. who would do such a thing
maybe it'll keep expectations realistic....Nope, not for Veeky Forums.

real moon's are pretty apparent, the catalog fill up and the LINK MOONING thread has like 200 replies

Kek

I can only afford 2k LINK, should I go all in and hodl until EOY?

Not a bad idea.

the good coin for business it is The regret you will not have sir The bag never heavy sir

Best coin in calcutta sir sir! Nevermind bloody british racist Is most good of product of india!

ARE WE MOONING YET

soon

MOON!!

well?

I'm worried about tether crashing the whole market. I'm thinking about getting my linkies to fiat and then buying linkies back when the market crashes.

this, just the weekend dip upon us

Why do people even post pasta like this? It’s not even funny.

You got to beat it until it’s absolutely dead