Do these link retards understand that Link really is an overrated, overhyped, overpriced coin?

Do these link retards understand that Link really is an overrated, overhyped, overpriced coin?

Even Vitalik said it was overrpriced and that was when it had 32mm market cap.

You retards are going to get burnt so badly

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/911244079660359680?lang=en
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do these link retards understand that Link really is an overrated, overhyped, overpriced coin?
no

>Vitalik said it was overrpriced and that was when it had 32mm market cap.

source?

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/911244079660359680?lang=en

Yes link is expensive coin buy mobius coin much more cheaper coin.

The day I take investing advice from the autistic skelly may as well be the day I set all of my posesions and money on fire.

>overhyped
they have done literally zero marketing. nobody has even heard from sergey in months. the only place this gets hyped is on biz cuz there are actually a few smart autistics here that can understand what this is going to be

The sweltering inferno core of autistics works tirelessly day and night to make you rich. APOLOGIZE

>overhyped
There is no hype, only confirmation bias could make you believe that this is a significant place where shit gets "hyped" in a meaningful way to the public
>vitalik said
Vitalik said Eth should be worth $8 too
>going to get burned
The most conservative estimate for EOY is $5-$10 which isn't really getting burned seeing as how many of us are holding huge bags.

>the only place this gets hyped is on biz cuz there are actually a few smart autistics here that can understand what this is going to be
it gets shilled on biz because you're a bunch of contrarian losers who think bitcoin and ethereum are "for normies"

burnt worse than a jew in an oven.

Hurr durr he also said ETH was overpriced at $8.

edgy

he's a technical guy. You can't ever know prices for a market so irrational

Didnt he also say eth should be like $6?

>Vitalik said Eth should be worth $8 too
Source?

I hope you are a real reddit fag and not a subtle troll

LE REDDIT IS HERE GUISE

>You retards are going to get burnt so badly
comfy here

based money skelly btfoing linktards

>Veeky Forums is smart
imagine ACTUALLY believing this