Got into crypto 3 weeks ago. pretty much every pick i've made has tanked...

got into crypto 3 weeks ago. pretty much every pick i've made has tanked. i've put about a thousand dollars into this and am down about 400

i put money into:

-axpire (broke even)
-payfair (dropped 33%)
-TRON (dropped 15%)
-Vechain (dropped 30 %)

i put in about a couple hundred bucks every week but it feels like i just can't win in this market no matter how hard i try. i thought axpire was a surefire 3x but it didn't quite land

i think i'm just gonna hold until next month and if nothing lands i'm gonna accept my losses and move onto other coins. this hodling shit is very hard because it feels like i'm missing so many other opportunities.

Sell everything and goo al in on axpire
All ur other picks mooned already

rollin'

you've put your money into Veeky Forums bags...

La goblina De California

>i think i'm just gonna hold until next month
you know, holding is about legit, actually or possibly useful projects

hey im going to give you a hint buddy
dont buy at ath and buy low

buy FUN and wait 1 wk

It's a bear market brainlet.
VEN is probably the only one I really like. However I would suggest ZRX and AMB ( a low marketcap supply chain VEN competitor).

i bought TRON around 8 cents
axpire on ICO
payfair about 20% off ATH
Vechain, admittedly around ATH

idk everything just keeps dropping. i can't catch a break

i'd rather just put fiat into axpire if i was to do this. i don't wanna lose money on the other picks and can afford to wait

>got into crypto 3 weeks ago.
found the problem. You buy and hold long term stuff with lower risk/earning potential in bear markets. Sell whatever remaining alts U have for ETH when it dips again and hold.

Just buy a bunch of hyped coins during a dip, wait a year, check your blockfolio and realise you're a fucking millionaire. Well, at least better off.

i'll probably go all into ETH next month. i still wanna see what happens with the VEN rebrand and TRON mainnet launch

also payfair is releasing their product in late feb and axpire could possibly get on a couple exchanges + roger ver shilling

> sell everything
> buy POWHcoin
> spunk in your pants when you see the GAINZ
> buy more POWHcoin
> tell your granny to put her pension into POWHcoin
> buy your own sex club
> hookers pay you
> get fucking syphilus
> buy a fuck off massive oxford dictionary just so you can spell gonnorrea correctly
> die with a few zits on your dick and a big fucking smile on your face

powhcoin.com
powhcoin.com
powhcoin.com

Sounds good /user/, reddit is all over powhcoin too lol

If you haven't bought PoWHCoin yet, you will want to

I'd just hold OP. I got a little JUST'd on PFR too but there's only good news on the horizon. I sold BNTY at $.23 when I could've sold it for $.90, I've learned my lesson to just have some patience

That slut looks like a goblin. Tron is a shitcoin, Vechain is way over hyped and has gone up a lot already (although now might be a good time to buy).

sell everything
buy TRTL dip

? Payfair is still sub 20m market cap, if it delivers then that is when the moon happens.

> buying payfair before it crashes down to $0.08

Welp there's you're problem.

yeah i've heard this sentiment repeated with a lot of other investors

i spoke with someone who told me they sold xlm at 10 cents thinking it would never go up beyond that and it haunts the fuck out of them that they never held on. i feel if i can afford to hold i should

>i put in about a couple hundred bucks every week but it feels like i just can't win in this market no matter how hard i try
Because you listen to Veeky Forums. Stop it. Don't get FOMO. Don't go all in, you're losing because you haven't done any research.

yeah admittedly i fomo'd and bought both tron and ven

i am bullish on xmr and think i might utilize it as a long term hold because it has a relatively stable price with occasional moonshots because it has such high potential and real world use cases

Learn to trade or go broke. There are two good strategies in crypto
>Buy low, sell high
>Buy high, sell higher

>Buying low, sell high, means buying a coin that's not talked about..that's stagnating in price and channeling between resistance and support. Coins that are released post ICO tend to do this after plummeting in price. Some of them eventually go up, but if they don't worst case they just keep channeling at all time low
>Buying high, selling higher, means you look for pure hype coins with pending news such as mainnet launches/partnership announcements/etc and waiting for the coin to break major resistance. You buy it the moment it does, and set a stop-loss order at the broken resistance point. As it's a hype coin, it'll probably keep going up before hitting a new resistance. You keep these coins until they trigger your stop loss and you keep trailing the stop-loss past the broken resistance points.

What you're currently doing is buying HIGH selling LOW. You're buying shit that's been pumped up that has broken resistance but is already hitting a new all-time-high resistance. 9/10 times it goes down, so you lose money.

Markets tough right now. Its in a downslope... Been picking up again past few days.

Just try HODLing, don't panic sell too much. Don't think about FIAT until you are ready to cash out. Just acquire more monopoly monies.

kek

i don't think these were your own picks user

Chill the fuck out and wait faggot. You cant expect gains instantly. You dont deserve shit. Crypto doesnt owe you a thing. Just come back in a year and you wont be complaining.