Currently working on a crypto wallet application(web app so browser too) for all you fuckers. It will be 100% free...

Currently working on a crypto wallet application(web app so browser too) for all you fuckers. It will be 100% free. Still looking for a good name tho. Would love Veeky Forums inputs. It is coded on the latest technologies(for loading speed) and will be kept as simple as possible. It is also cross-platform and allows you to share your wallet.

Anyway... Any ideas for the name? Best one will be selected. The app should be released fairly soon it is almost ready for release. Just need to build a nice brand around it.

Other urls found in this thread:

igorinternational.com/process/igor-naming-guide_12.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

call it : Vault

pretty cool :)

Call it labyrinth. People often associate wallets with being complicated to enter. Hence why Labyrinth might be a good idea

E-Nus

Call it 'flaps' because wallets have lots of flaps. Also, it will trigger roasties, which means free marketing.

E-Chastity

Armored Truck
Armored
ArmTru
ATru
Armored Car

And give it a truck logo of course.

Nigger Resistant Ledger

CryptoClip. Like money clip.

Boundary

What about "hot slot" or "coin slit"?

Under the Mattress

Rehash or Delineate

Panoply

Hamilton

"neXt"

I imagine this is a flashy name that some Silicon Valley fucks would come up for their kickstarter project.

Chadsafe

This is the ultimate guide to naming any brand. It can make you millions of dollars.
igorinternational.com/process/igor-naming-guide_12.pdf

thing is I'm trying to find a name that has the .com available. you guys came up with some great ideas tho.

will donate eth to the best idea

reading rn

>It is coded on the latest technologies(for loading speed)
lmao but C is still the fastest option and that's from the 70s. I bet you're using Python or some shit.

you are the kind of programmer that hasn't had a single successful project and talkshit about tech all day lol fuck your mom to death

Can't wait for everyone to find out about the back door you're going to include into every account.

it's a tracking app...