Remember when you missed when that guy told you to buy at 0.1.24288 eth 20 minutes ago?

Remember when you missed powhcoin.com when that guy told you to buy at 0.1.24288 eth 20 minutes ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fupyU_sRupE?list=PLQgsNLuSfHjV-VeZve3W4ISOOkxY2vSeW
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10NRY-lVBNCJ1iyrpxywJKt5DFionZKfiANYZssGnKdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Still not impressed, desu.

Nice system and all but it will slow down being that not many people have metamask let alone $150+ to spend on a coin.

Good luck, anons, I wish you the best. I will buy the dip

how is metamask and fractions formed

>missing out on money trying to time the price of the most memetic coin that's come out maybe ever.
Wait til this hits CNN

Not many people have metamask? WTF? if this is true, there are more newfags here than i thought. I made 2 eth off this since I found it on here while watching the grammy's. I ate a box of tater tots for dinner and made $500 during that time. Get metamask and get in here idiots

Whats it going to take?
1ETH?
The metamask curve I can under stand but I can see a lot of fomo happening lol

I don't get it
I buy and then what! Who the fuck is going to buy my already overpriced bags?

>it will slow down
>it will crash
Good, we hold through that and launch a different site - launch a site in every language. Launch this shit in Nigeria with the same contract. We collect dividends on the way back up.

HOLY SHIT I can't believe how much money this has made me. Now that I've cashed out what I put in I can just sit back and watch my dividends go up.

Threw in 1 ETH lol.
Please moon x10

everyone? me with dividends?

total marketcap about to hit 500k which would place it around 60 in the top 100 coins within 6 hours of it being launched.

your retarded XD

uh, what? Don't coins in the top 100 have a Market Cap of like 500MILLION and not 500 thousand?

You buy, then you watch your investment grow, then you create a series of YouTube videos talking about how great it works and then you disappear.

retard, 500k is nothing. how the fuck would that place it in the top 100 coins? this will be in the millions by morning.

made my initial investment plus 30% in an hour.

We need to shill this harder but this is a smart contract it will always pay out the website can just reappear.

EXACTLY
people here aren't thinking long term. buy now, and hold through every single iteration of this pyramid ever. all with the same smart contract

god bless these tokens

THIS! This is why this is such a wonderful scheme!

Unironically throws 0.5 ETH in.

Can I sell even if the website dies?

Yes, read the bottom point of the buying page.

What was the starting price?

Yes, this is the beauty of Eth. Perpetual scams.

Yes, directions are in the top of the smart contract, save it to your desktop now

Holy fuck this is the most hilarious thing I've read.

Yeah this seriously has more meme potential than anything else in crypto currently.

How can i buy in? I only have bitcoins i bought on paxful? how can i get in is this an ico?

Seriously i dont want to miss out you guys is anyone awake?

Go to the website and read the directions, its pretty simple. You'll need to convert your BTC to ETH first.

I got really nervous because I accidentally went all in on this a few minutes ago but the money is still flowing in so I'm ok :)

Europe is waking up and my america bros will come up soon :))))))

Veeky Forums is compulsive gamblers confirmed
Business and finance my ass

someone just went in 26k and 30k before that

What’s the buy price right now? I tried to cash out 30% but accidentally cashed it all out. W/e.

0.157680 ETH

Fuck me. Good luck lads and godspeed.

It keeps going up jfc
I just saw people dumping 25eth on this
Wish I had kept some eth to gamble lol

>the most memetic coin that's come out maybe ever.
thats clearly dogecoin...or perhaps if youre referring to recent coins Garlicoin

its not that much of a gamble.

poorfag here.
can u buy a fraction of a powh coin?

>The smallest amount of PoWHCoin you can buy is 0.001

I put in 10% of everything I had. If I lose it, fuck it, I'll just hodl blue-chips for the next few months.

kek

satans trips confirm we're going to 6.66 ETH per token by end of week

Reminder that there is only one person ITT

trips holy fuck. I am all in on POWH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE GONNA BE MILLIONAIRES

.5 POWH token private reporting in
so the question is, who will resurrect it after the crash?

When is it gonna crash? Predictions?

holy fuck anons, this thread is blessed. the ponzo to end all ponzis. if you aren't in now, GET IN. tomorrow morning will be a fucking party.

unironically not crashing for the rest of the week. has only been up for like 12 hrs

who else all >5 PoWH?

Double trips and dubs (you)'ing trips.

M O O N C O N F I R M E D

Heads up because you shilled me on this. It's slowing down and been stagnant around $820k for a while, so I'm going to cash out 43 ETH in a couple of minutes.

Don't know if there will be a ripple effect. But be ready.

I didn't have metamask, it's trivially easy to install.

In Burger World it's between 1 and 4 in the morning, bongs are just waking up. Chill, faggot.

why would you do this before it hits 1 eth per POWH?

larp

Yes, it was a larp. Did anyone sell early?

Because I'm still in.

This. I'm a bong who just threw in 1 ETH upon waking up and I expect my fellow bongs to form a queue behind me to do the same

>literally a buywall on transaction page
>went up 100 ETH in less than 45 mins
>slowing down

Form the bong line!!!!!!

Have you seen cryptocelebrities?

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE IS DROPPING 99 ETHER. FUCKING SOUND THE ALARMS. HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT

>mfw someone went in with 99 eth
>mfw i have no face

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

what fucking timeline is this

Just wait till people start cashing out. lol

youtu.be/fupyU_sRupE?list=PLQgsNLuSfHjV-VeZve3W4ISOOkxY2vSeW

When will the bings get in on it?

>user drops over $100k into a ponzi
> literally 1/10 of the entire ponzi value
s-should I go all in too? do the whales know something i don't?

there has been about 50 deposits of 30 eth or more

Lost my shit when the whitepaper is literally the SEC investor warning bulletin.

i put in 0.1 ETH into lolcoin
>mfw I am up 3x in 6 hours

did anybody else successfully cash out?

multiple times with the dividends, yeah.
once accidentally with the tokens, that one hurt. be wary, if you start a transaction but dont finish it and then later start another one, metamask might fuck up and cash you out so always cancel properly.

Worry about cashing out on Friday, that's probably when shit will hit the fan.

At this rate by next year we will have converted all fiat into PoWH.

Hey if we can overtake Tether that is enough for me

Ponzimons and tanks got hundreds of people taking the bait, even though the minimum buy in was at $100, $200, $300.

This lets you buy fractions of a coin. You can invest $1 in it, and you can take out $0.90 right away if you change your mind.

The whole scheme is genius. If people buy you get dividends, if people sell you have a proportionally greater share and the price lowers until people buy again, which gives you MORE dividends.

You cannot lose unless somebody else comes up with a better version of it. With an aesthetic website and an airtight smart contract, it's going to take more than an incremental change either.

This is how you become a whale

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10NRY-lVBNCJ1iyrpxywJKt5DFionZKfiANYZssGnKdg