Ponzi Coin 4.0 is coming soon

Ponzi Coin 4.0 is coming soon.

Why cannibalize 3.0? It's already great.

No one is going to buy into ponzi 4.0 when 3.0 is still running.

Yes pls

lol get into 3.0 you have not missed the train, it will run forever read how the contract is set it avoids the problems fo the first two.

Ponzi 3.0 won’t last much longer. We need the next best thing. Where is it OP

due to the nature of fees every time it goes down and people cash out there's more possible Ponzi coins that are able to be cashed out at any single time

therefore It cannot last forever

2-3 days

It seems people in 3.0 have no economic background and think they found a way toprint money

the worst part is it's a discord group, I'm part of it

How will I know when it’s time desu

youll see it shilled on Veeky Forums first

Hi bc we are here first can you let us know a time, I'm trynna get in the first hour

Let me know a discord invite if there is one. I will help you for free

Wrong, you're probably not accounting for the difference between the buy and sell prices. Post your math.

>We'll use the force of the market crash to launch us out of orbit...... and away from the ponzi gole

>If somebody leave the contract with more money than they bought in with, then the average ammount of money per person left within the contract is less. The dividends just accelerate the rate of which money leaves the contract
>People who make money are unlikely to cash back in
>therefore eventually the contract will run out of money or have a bunch of bag holders that get paid minuscule fees
>Every time it goes down from the profit takers the fees are split among an even larger ammount of coins and there's fees to be split among even more coins

The premise, money is leaving the contract which is unlikely to come back in, therefore eventually the ponzi will fail. The math is just accounting where the money is going and the rate the money is leaving

Ponzi 4.0 will promote reinvesting some way, or discourage money leaving so that it is longer lived

as the price adjusts down people sell less to keep a part of their original investment.

> think they found a way toprint money
... B-but it is. Cashes our my initial and it's literally printing money now?!

Naw they pull out because "MY MONEY IS DISAPPEARING"!

For early adopters, ponzis always work. Later on they are more ineffective

OP is talking about a truely sustainable system

somebody else is going to end up losing money
so people whom bought high will be penalized for cashing out

4.0 will lower the rate of money leaving a contract and be more fair for later participants

An idea, start the buy in at a lower price and pay smaller dividends, that will increase the amount of
Coins sold. My best guess

Oh yeah of course someone is gonna get screwed over. That's kinda the whole idea, isn't it?
Just saying I can understand why some anons act like it's printing money because for them that's exactly what it does

My point is people ask me "why not buy in 3.0", it's because it's already taking off, and risk is too high

Will you post at a certain UTC time?

Agreed, I wouldn't buy in now

My current idea is either a lockup period for the dividends, or a lockup period for the profits out make if you bought in early

or maybe a slower price incease, idk ill think it over
nope, another ponzi is coming earlier than mine, just audit their contract and buy in early

Alright I’ll be keeping an eye on Veeky Forums waiting for the call

>another ponzi is coming earlier than mine
Is that what we're going to do now, abandon all pretense of value based investments and just play red light, green light with ponzi coin?

Crypto is a ponzi

Any time people invest in crypto for increasing asset prices it's also a ponzi

A Ponzi rely's on Greater Fool Theory.
A speculative market also rely's on Greater Fool Theory.

i'll be honest with you I don't have time to code ponzi 4.0 since Im doing my masters program right now, I'm just throwing out ideas until somebody codes it and I can buy in

Yeah no 4.0 on the way guys, dont worry about it, carry on

see somebody will code it