How many months will this bear market last? 3? 6? a year?

how many months will this bear market last? 3? 6? a year?

i reckon we'll be a solid bull market again by march 2018

3-5 weeks

mid feb we reverse

year of the dog son

this.

5 years until existing crypto dies and central bank coins will takeover. Prepare your chutes

There's no recovery. Exit while you still can.

Q2. There is a lot of mainnets launching so there will be a lot of media/marketing hype behind them. It won't be a massive run, but we'll have a bit of a run.

We've returned to the mean

I don't think we've returned to the mean yet. One more big drop and then we're good to go again in Feb.

This is the bear market? I'm still at 22x what I put in.

Must have invested in knee pads faggot.

Small fish still, but no.

130+ IQ here. Based on the quarterly cycles which have literally never been wrong (and also kept top secret to this newfag board) we are going sideways or to 8.5K (.618 Fib) by March or April. After which, you will see the next ATH run begin. In case you have no idea what the fuck the quarterly cycle is; every quarter BTC alternates between a high and a low. Last quarter was the ATH. Do not screencap this. It has been all over TradingView for a year.

Sham user you picked good coins, your portfolio should be atleast 3-4 times that at this stage in the market.

Still 22x. Started small, in March, 2017.

Canadian plumber is that you?

No.

I'm not sure. We've got the CBOE futures ending on the 14th again and on the last Friday of the month we've got CME Futures ending

Tether employee here.
At the moment we are unable to print anything as we run out of ink and our office is currently under investigation by the SEC.

first sell off faggot

Print more ink

Bro, it's been like 3 weeks. Unless you bought on Jan 6, you should still be up massively.

>people actually believe this

>Wall Street enters crypto
>Bear Market forever

why won't mutts FUCK OFF

Dump now, but back on 25th Feb for 3x the money

thats a shitcoin portfolio if i ever saw one you just got lucky

Hopefully at least three months so I have time to acquire more.

2 years screencap this

I'm guessing 2-3 weeks.

I'm sick of the constand fudding. The market is fucking boring now.

I'm putting my money on this guy. You're not the only person I've heard say this, and those that have said this or alluded to it are people with a lot of money and power in the crypto space. I need to stop browsing this cancerous fucking board because it's nothing but memes, pajeet shills and FUD. Maybe like 5-10% of this place is actually useful information and opinion.

Only thing worrying me is the Bitfinex/Tether house of cards. If those fuckers can stay in business for another year or so, I'm gonna make it. Thanks based whale user. Godspeed.

OP, that's an ape, not a bear.