Pajeets, explain what's the reason in staying so close to each other in queues?

Pajeets, explain what's the reason in staying so close to each other in queues?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946093/
media.giphy.com/media/3oEduHgxheOcCoVm6Y/giphy.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

educational bump

tell us, pajeets

not enough room in th country baba

i've been advised that the continent of hindustan is overrun with mannerless line cutting scoundrels that can only be fended off in this manner

They love smelling each others ass stench

Gayyyyyyyyyyy!

It feels good on your jutti

best post on /biz currently

smell is gud ty op

They call it a chainlink

What the hell is wrong with this guy? I know he’s a long time wtc holder because of his skincolor and weird hygiene habits, but what’s wrong with him?

lining up for the gang rape

an orgy to stop pajeet cutting in line

go back

Daily reminder: in India its completely common and acceptable to hold you male friends hand when walking down the street or generally in public

Good one, laughed hard.

Kek

I do it so I can feel a dick grinding against my ass while I do the same to the person in front of me. Actually, I don't do anything at the front of the line. I just go to the back again.

i can't be the only one who can't hate pajeets
they're so eager about their endless scams, they're like puppies
disgusting shitstained retarded puppies

hmmmm that`s interesting

No wonder diseases spread so fast in Pajeetia.

fucking kek

pajeets aren't even the problem. One shitstain is responsible for bitflur, prodeum and all the major scams you see on Veeky Forums. All pajeets have done are shill shitcoins

I would guess they are really afraid of someone cutting in line?

Can someone confirm? Legit curious.

At my job, two niggers from Nigeria started working about a month ago. They walk around holding hands going to/from break/lunch. Our american niggers fuck with them constantly and shit. Nigerian niggers dgaf and claim they're not gay.

I knew that male handholding was common in India and some Asian countries but I was shocked to learn that fucking Apefricans do it too.

Pls Sir

kek

It’s a poo distribution service. You might now know but each one of those pajeets are internally connected via a butt to penis to butt shit transfer smart contract. If I understand this correctly, it’s so nobody in queue will have to loo. The downside is that if the pajeet bladders all fill up, by definition of the smart contract, the area or street will have to become designated and loo’d by everyone at once. This is only possible from a young coder names Vitajeet Butterin

Its because of the line cutting in India its a constant zero sum game and if you show weakness you will be crushed.

My sides!
Thank you

topkek

Topkek user

diseases are a meme sir

Lets protect indian nature from indians. Day of the loo is coming you dirty fucking patels

In mini-jeets defense, that would still be cleaner than the streets.

Are they working with something or taking a bath?
Probably neither.

I wonder what did anglos think when they met Pajeets for the first time. Probably they didn't have streets, and all this plastic bag junk, so it didn't look as horrible as now.

>sir pls can i find you something to eat sir

lmao you guys make fun of pajeets all day when you don't realize there is like 1 pajeet for 500 of us

The people spamming shitcoins and advertising things are one of you. A whitey, this is certain

There aren't any real jeets here, so dunno what this thread is trying to attract. Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong
You just proved yourself wrong Sandeep

We are just meming, or you think we visit this board just to ask about shitcoins?

this is vry true point....... what is Veeky Forums most Indians dont even noe... thnk u 4 kind wrds my frend

Post vegana.

oh shit this picture just made me realize black people don't look like monkeys white people do. monkeys with the fur shaved off.

Someone will take your place if you leave a space. This way there's no line cutter. Hindus are scammers don't you know?

Worked around West Africa as contractor for a while, believe me if you literally saw two Subsaharan African Men holding hands walking, - They're a hundred percent gay. The Hand holding thing is not "a thing" in west africa, men don't even hold their wives hands.

Very true.

He's looking for gold

+1 shillpoint rewarded to your balance rajesh

TY sirs, now let me draw your atencion to special coin today. It make very good money, good investment

hahaha holy shit

you did not post the name of the coin or ticker in the post, no shillpoints rewarded.
remember when posting to put the name as many times as you can to make it stick in to the white man's head.

revert back and do the needful.

kek

NO BULLY!

i genuinely don't understand what could possibly be their goal here...
exposure to bacteria is in itself not necesarily a bad thing. But this is something completely different. This seems like some serious cultural problem. I'm seriously out of words.

Supposedly the Ganges is actually relatively safe to bathe in because it has so many bacteria that it also has a thriving ecosystem of bacteriophages. I wouldn't, but there it is.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946093/

Kinda sweet desu

except the skull of a white person is shaped totally different while a blacks skull is nearly identical to one of a monkey

disgusting

bump for science

this makes sense

This is pretty cool. I heard someone mention it before and just chalked it off as nonsense.

You can still see the niggers trying to squeeze in like noone will notice in the OP!

media.giphy.com/media/3oEduHgxheOcCoVm6Y/giphy.gif

aw they're so cute

i know they probably smell like curry but desis are adorable

yes, you can code for me little pajeet. Give me your best java.

Indian blockchain technology that will dethrone Ethereum.

Holy shit

fuck off newfag