More privacy than monero

>more privacy than monero
>untraceable transactions
>ghost wallets

Why aren’t you in this coin?

Great price right now.

alright all shilling aside, i can't fucking believe what the monero devs did. it's completely against the spirit of crypto is every fucking way and shows they care nothing for the market or advancing tech. regardless of whether sumo is shit or not, this shows monero devs care only for the value of the own coin, nothing more. it's a fucking embarrassment that monero is the highest mcap of privacy coins. it's among the worst shitcoins on the market.

Yeah they just know Sumokoin is superior so might as well try to attack it any way possible.

So what did the monero devs you raging emo fagg

This coin is 100-200 by end of year.

>not electroneum

biz does not deserve SUMO. When Sumo reaches a 1bil marketcap, you'll have multiplied your investment by a factor of 1000. Let that sink in.

It's obvious their terrified of Sumo because it flat out outperforms it.

because MOIN has a lower marketcap and if i wanted to play this silly "guess which privacy coin is better" game I could just invest in that and make way more money

You pajeet shills cant even type a coherent sentence as to why I should buy your (((privacy))) shitcoin
fucking off yourselves

why would anybody buy it? it's literally a miner coin. you mine it and dump on noobs.

>mining is free

pajeet faggots please go

Monero is filled with fsggots that are scared shitless of Sumokoin.

Is Sumocoin POW or POS?

Pow brah. PoS is commie shit.

>scared of a coin that translates to juicetoken in my language
>suzuki logo

What language is that?

the only language that matters

PORTUGAL CRLL!!

SUMOKOOOOOOOOOIN

WASSSUP

>electroneum """devs""" can't be bothered to patch a giant flaw when they copy and pasted monero code
/r/Electroneum/comments/7ti3s0/the_electroneum_codebase_includes_code_inherited/

sumokoin devs fixed this issue because they actually know how to code

Electroneum is a scamcoin. Do they even have a GUI wallet?

I think ill buy some of this to keep my Spectre company. I like Spectre but the only criticism I have of it is its POS.

Honestly it’s a solid coin with competent devs that deliver the goods.

+5 Sumoshillings

Monero devs are literally begging Sumo to give them their premine because Monero can’t sfford to pay its devs.

You know you're not Anonymous on Veeky Forums, right Pajeet? Put a little more effort into your shilling please.

>11 posts by this ID

Has a shitty logo and a shitty name

What are you going to do about it?

shouldn't have told him, I like seeing how far they go

Come get me pork chop.

I prefer cow, too bad you have never tasted it, pajeet

POO

IN

LOO

I'm hodling Sumo since december. Comfy as fuck

I keep hearing that 2018 will be the year of privacy coins, but which one?

Is SUMO a practical investment when compared to HUSH, ONION, XSPEC, and so on?

gonnamakeit status: confirmed

I agree. That is one of the worst things about Monero. Name sounds Mexican and the colors look like something you would see in a taco joint.

On the subject, what about ZOIN and ZER for that matter? Are privacy coins all going to see a rise in value?

SUMO

Keep your pedo coins, faggots

Pedocoin?

Just bought 100k

Lol no, Any new privacy coin is a scam. dev can backstab you at any given time.

>Not buying Zencash

>The only coin with FBI approval!

this

Whats a good buy in price for this? Looking at the charts I think it can come down somemore. Probably 1.50-2 dollars.

Sumokoin is legit. Don't post about it again

Got some origin trac.

thoughts?