Oh user, it's so hard finding a stable job these days... Since 2021...

>Oh user, it's so hard finding a stable job these days... Since 2021, that is for the last two years almost everything is automated! But hey, wait, I haven't asked you what do you do!
>Where do I work? To be honest I don't really have to work these days, I'm living on a passive income that is enought for me to have a lot of time for my hobbies and travelling.
>I don't believe you, you won a lottery or something? *laughs*
>Well, you heard about this thing called LINK, right?
>*bites her lip* o-of course I did, everyone has
>So In 2017 I was very into advanced computer science. I was researching blockchain technology which back then was a nerdy niche. For example, I was digging through hundreds of thousands of posts on a very specialized Internet forum dedicated to cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading methods. In short, after becoming a self-taught expert in this field
>*looks at you with mouth wide open*
>...I decided to buy LINK tokens for around 0.1$ at this thing called ICO... Anyway, you can guess the rest!
>*blushes and gently pats your shoulder* Haha, you must have a lot of them!
>Nah, in fact I sold them all when their price reached 10$... Pretty silly of me, but who would have thought! I'm still happy with what happened, I can do what I want and I paid all my parents' debts.
>*looks awkwardly on the floor* Haha user, what a crazy story, you're so smart! Emm you see, It was fun talking with you but I have to go now. What a coincidence... you know Chad? He bought LINK at 10$ after seeing it on CNBC and he's never sold any... Anyway, today he's throwing a party on his yacht and he invited me, can you believe that? I need to go now, I don't want to be late! Bye user!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All this shilling

good riddance, you don't want to end up with a jew anyway

delusional

>people wasting time writing cuckold bagholding stories

Even if this delusional future comes to pass I'll still tell roasties I cashed out at $10 just to filter out all the gold diggers.

Couldn't you at least have used a girl that doesn't look like she shares genes with Goofy?

nu-Veeky Forums

lmao that ending was like a knife through my heart.

thats a good one

Um, sweetie, cuckolding is a healthy addition to every relationship

cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

She looks like the female version of myself. And yes, I still want to cum inside her...

>very specialized Internet forum dedicated to cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading methods
Kek

the chad always fucking wins no matter what baka

Ikr

Fuck chad, eternal nemesis

the level of desperation to actually sit down, think of this shit then decide to post it... so cringe.

you know serge if you spent more time not fucking sure things like swift up and less time on this shit maybe you'd have something

10/10

veneers always look like shit horse teeth. only get them if you're teeth are absolutely fucked.

This bitch will be aged and used up by 2021

>very specialized Internet forum dedicated to cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading methods

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This, well played OP

Why? Chads can be friendly and helpful

Still three solid years of pump and dump in her prime

my fucking sides