Sold ICX during the mainnet FUD and missed the window to rebuy. Please tell me it will dip again before the summit...

Sold ICX during the mainnet FUD and missed the window to rebuy. Please tell me it will dip again before the summit. I'm literally shaking right now.

how does it feel to be weak handed

Good time to restack right now. Significant lower than yesterday. Set buy orders around 7800 or below 9 dollar

it's a nice flag forming right now

Mom mom's friend gave me 300 dollars of her money to invest in crypto.
She said that it was the biggest thing she had ever done, and that she was shaking while talking to me over the phone about it.

We don’t know nigger this is in the hand of whales now

get fucked weak handed nigger

Sell low buy high. The biz way

>selling ICX below $100
You were never going to make it faggot.

Of all fucking things I had to buy the shitcoin REQ which only bleeded since. If I rebuy now I'll have 2/3 of my original ICX at best.
I'm killing myself in 12 hours if ICX doesn't dip to 70k.

Screencapped

Spoiler: It won't.

l i t e r a l l y
s h a k i n g

It'll get dumped after the news as always

buy it now dipshit not to late, it was 8300 SAT yesterday will get to 10 usd end of day

It will. But why even bother with it. KRW pairing is imminent which isn't dumpable.

HOLY SHIT BIG NEWS COMING OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW GET IN OR STAY POOR

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

it will dip again before the summit. I'm literally shaking right now

Whales are keeping it sideways for now. I fomod in yesterday and I'm just about breaking even. I'd buy now if I were you

>KRW pairing
Wait what?

she wants to fuck

ICX is overhyped garbage. You'll have plenty of time to load up your bags at 4 dollars

thank you for wise words good friend Sanjay. i will wash the fecal matter from my hands and then buy 100k