Who here still thinks they are gonna make it with sub $20000?

Who here still thinks they are gonna make it with sub $20000?

Close to 20k, didn't gave up yet

i honestly dont think ill make it, have $16k lol im fucked cant believe i missed this opportunity just fuck me up

I have around 2K, I think I will make it - perhaps not lambo style.

40k here i am confident it will take me while tho

I currently have 18k, but I had 34k in early january. I still think I'll make it, though, just gonna take a few years, I'm very patient.

Poorfag here. Sub-£1k investment. I just wanted some kind of extra income

I'm kinda fucked, not gonna make it.

Bought 6500 usd of cnd, was 9k at one point and now I'm 700 down, just fuck my shit up f a m

Nobody below $200k will make it. That includes me.

don't care that much, i'm kind of stuck in the game
touch the live wire, can't let go
i don't even need the money

I had 45k, now sub 20k

strongly considering suicide

i have 10k available and 1k invested in XRB and i don´t even know in what shitcoin to to invest because theyre all pump and dump coins baka.
not gonna make it

>Infidelity is great!
Even if I do make it this planet and its programming are unbearable.

Fuck you defeatist assholes, I went all in with my 3k savings and I WILL make it!

My goal is 250k. Only have $150.00 in Crypto right now. About to drop $2k in a couple of weeks. See where that takes me.

I wish I could have put that kind of money in sooner. This whole past month you could have just rode the pump and dumps and cashed out here and there and still made a small profit. HODLer's been getting fucked hard lately.

The name of the crypto game is only getting harder.

On an unrelated note, anybody have any idea when the Substratum main net launches? They said sometime in Q1 of 2018. Expecting the price of SUB to do at least a 2x, so I'm looking to go all in on it before it pumps. Thoughts on this strat? Good idea? Bad?

i dont care about making it. i just want the 2k in crypto to grow faster than my debt so i can take a large chunk out of it in a year or two

I've got about 2.5k in, I'm not expecting to /makeit/ I just wanted to grow my money so it's not just rotting from inflation in some bank. Moon chasers are retards.

Yea about the same here, the dream for me is 100k though.

Sad reality most anons won’t admit. I’m a poorfag and have $190k only and will never make it.

I went all in with my 3k on the CoinMetro ICO, it's an easy 10x at least. Watch the AMA, it's the company behind FXPig.

We're all gonna make it user, we'll all have our own lambo one of these days.

you need 2 10x

Turned 8k into 37k in 3 weeks.

Now i'm sitting at 16k and thinking about just buying the rope already

Only 1.5k here.
Not aiming for 1M
I just want it to be 25k-50k EOY so i can afford comfy home in this third world country.

currently at ~$12k, doomed for the wagecuck life

niggas this crypto shit isn't even fucking close to its peak. Just do be faggots and we will all make it. You have to start with at least 500 bucks to all you poor niggers.

This. I'm putting 2k in before March. What are my chances of making 200k by 2019?

3k ICX, 100 XMR, 30 ETH. i don't even think I'll ever hit 1 million.

1k here for me making it is just 100k, 200k if i am extra lucky

I am optimistic

>2019
>that's no happening

Fuck you guys I'm planning on Lambo land with only $10k to start off with.

How bout 30k

yep, doable, nothing guaranteed but definitely possible. just dont buy high sell low

You're gonna make it, user.

With 300 €

If you would reallocate XMR and ETH you could easily make it

100k here and honestly think it's 50/50 for me. 1mil is 'making it' in my case. I don't know how anyone with less than 20k can be confident they'll make it.

This, it's all about the mindset, those who've surrendered before they even started fighting are destined to lose.

Agreed

Nobody unironically thinks that today. The point is that we STARTED at sub-$20,000 and are now very close to making it.

Everyone can effortlessly 5x his money by just buying ETH or BTC now and HODL. Maybe 10x if we are lucky.
Those with $100k+ already in crypto have a wonderful opportunity to become millionaires by 2019.
Don't squander it.
>tfw € 2.500 in crypto
>tfw at least 3 more years of wagecucking, more realistically for the rest of my life

started with 2k in dec now at 60k waiting for the market to bleed more so I can rebuy a ton of actual good coins.

Reallocate into what. I've been looking.

Bitbean

Started with 3 k in january.

Got 2.5k now due to bleeding. b-b-but hodling, i-i will make it

Nope I've got 150k in VEN right now and I'll make it in less than a year. You don't need 200k if you buy good coins.

>just gonna take a few years
The bubble will burst this year. You read it here first

5k here. i will still make it. I have a good feeling about ICX.

I've only got 1.8k in crypto (eth mainly invested in req and ven from the mining rig I built for 1.2k mid december), I'm hopeful that I can make a fair bit of cash but not expecting to make it

100k here

holding ETH, OMG, NEO, ICX, LSK, EOS, VEN

will i make it ? ;(

I've read this 100x in the last month user

I feel you anons, I put in $3k in October, got all that way to $54k mid december/jan moon mission.

Sitting on 16k and want to kill mysef (:

However, there will be atleast ONE more moon mission, then im out.

I can feel it, I really can fucking feel it, one last one.

If I wasn't so poor to begin with I would have already made it.

I had to start with 100 euros and I now have about 4500 euros.

two more 10x and youre a millionaire

started with 4.5 in september/october,
parents tossed 5k for me to put in on their behalf, peaked at 60k, holding around 50k, pulled out 2.5k into bank
trying to position myself for next bull run, hoping for another x2 to 100k by end of april, seems doable if trading well and in good coins

>still secretly hoping for moonshot to lambo land so I can diversify into other assets and living off the 5%-10% yearly returns becomes viable

I know it‘s heavily shilled and the cult-like mentality is fucking retarded, but VeChain’s future is looking fucking bright. Supply chain tokens im general are a promising application for blockchain technology, unlike a lot of garbage niche applications out there. Despite the petty wars between VEN and WTC, both are promising.

You‘ll need to have iron hands though. They already rised quite a bit but they both have a lot of room for growth, depending on the market as a whole it might take a while.

Disclaimer: 75% of my portfolio is in VEN (>$100k) and 5% in WTC. There are other promising projects for sure but I‘m very comfortable with these. You can also try to ride shitcoin moon missions, but no advice on that since I don‘t do that for tax reasons. I also think there will be a shift towards legitimate projects and away from shitcoin pumps this year as regulations start to materialize.

>OMG
yes

dot com bumble had three major crashes/bounces before it popped,
take the big picture into consideration, and be patient, if you can hit within 10% of the highs and lows on the daily chart of the big coins, you'll really start stacking paper on the big moves, instead of worrying about the noise of a few percent every couple of hours

especially in crypto, the best risk/reward is in the swing/ intra-day trading time frame

I'm back at the ATH from december. I haven't bought any more, just been super extremely lucky with my trades.

>tfw I tried my hand at trading and lost like $20
I could literally feel my mistakes as they happened, panic selling and panic buying, I'm not to do that anymore.

I'm thinking at my stage fewer trades per day/week is better

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Same spot. 3k ICX, 100 XMR, 30 ETH. Really don't know how that alone will do it. I'll have to pull some shit out my ass to make a million.

Are you retarded? Just set up a bunch of limit orders on GDAX. Example:

- buy 1.0 BTC if price reaches 10.1k
- sell 1.0 BTC if price reaches 11/11.5/etc. k

set it and forget it

gotcha, good enough for me

Are people retarded?

You honestly believe there won't be another massive bullrun like Nov/Dec? Ever again?

It's just around the fucking corner

I'm all in with 5k and I'm gonna make it

You know the taxes you would pay on that would be higher than the profit? Are you actually that clueless or you're just pretending to be retarded?

It doesn't work like that

Normies lost a lot of money, they're out of the game by now. Bye bye Moon

thing is, we are sub 20k... some of us sub 5k, sub 2k. If you're over diversified and even have one that is in the right coin. Will you be able to catch it in time?

ok champ, it's your money, do as you like

That's because you buy top 10 (or even top 100) coins with your piddly 500€ and expect to be a millionaire. If you're a dumbfuck who can't into super-low mcaps, you better have at least 100k in the game or you aren't ever going to make it.

A couple of months, and they'll forget about it. Also, the easier it becomes to get into crypto, the less scams there are, the more normies flood into it. We're not anywhere near the top yet.

I'm 85 ETH, 100 OMG and a negligible amount of BAT and MANA.

My plan is to keep most in ETH but move a large chunk into tokens like BAT, LINK, DNT, MANA, ENG and OMG. So basically only invest in tokens I believe have a very big future. I'm staying away from practically everything else.

XMR is a coin I like a lot, but considering what it is, I don't see it growing 10x this year. On the other hand I could easily see tokens like BAT and OMG 10x.

They're going to come back once they see the mad profits

They've seen the potential and they are gong back in

I hope you're right, mate

I would need ethereum to go past 10k to make it
I'm not ruling out this possibility but I'm not getting my hopes too high either

200k here, feelin like im not gonna make it brahs.

Where's your ambition? I will make it one way or another, probably not through crypto. If you are completely relying on crypto to save your sad existence then I'm sorry but you're a lost cause.

It really depends on whether you believe the blockchain and crypto will become the future of finance or business or not. I believe it will, this is more than just memes and easy money, this is a revolution we're taking part in here.

Normies barely even heard about BTC before the January crash.
Then the boomers, who are used to yell and throw money at problems to make them go away, gave crypto all that press attention, not realizing that there's no such thing as bad publicity.
The normie money will flow in, more than ever before.

Agreed. I love XMR, it‘s my favourite crypto project by far, probably the coin closest to Nakamoto‘s vision. But because of its nature the future growth is limited. It might go to 1k, but no 10x+ anymore imo.

That‘s why I got out of it for the time being.

>and people insist that /pol/ is wrong

>probably the coin closest to Nakamoto's vision
I definitely agree with this

Yes I do believe in blockchain

>normie money will flow in more than ever before
>all normies telling each other how they lost half of their stack from the 20k freefall
>Dips under 10k weekly

Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

>Any publicity is good publicity
>I LOST ALL MY MONEY
>YOU SHOULD PUT MONEY INTO BTC SO YOU CAN LOSE IT TOO

holy shit

how do you 'fight it'?

Every normie who hears about that will think "those other guys are just stupid, I will make money because I'm special and a real trader!"
Why do you think scams work?

Loser spotted

I think there's a chance?

Seriously if you can't make it from crypto this year you are a fucking retard and loser, especially if you already have 100k+

No VEN no WTC lmao

fucking hell i just want san junipero to be real then no one needs to do this shitty crypto game

God damn it I hate you. I started with a bit more than that in November and only have 10k.

>fucking hell i just want san junipero to be real then no one needs to do this shitty crypto game
*tip fedora*