>Nobody gave a shit

HAHAHAHA THE JEWS LOST

FUCK THIS COIN

The only worse shitcoin is trx hahahahahahahahahah

>tfw Kosher Koin is getting nipped in the dick by Stellar Snek

*yawn*
Ripple fud is so boring

xrp still most hated coin on Veeky Forums
all of you reading this: you know what to do.....

sometimes we hate a coin for a good reason my dude

Thanks bought more.

Not everything is irrational fud and shilling user, XRP being a shitcoin is essentially one of the only things I actually agree with Veeky Forums on.

>Does nothing
>Centralized
>High market cap
>Shilled by MSM
>Bunch of Jews involved
Yeah what a great fucking coin.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

>Bunch of Jews involved
This alone should be reason enough for anyone to get their asses into this shitcoin. Why? (((They))) want to make money and if you're smart about it, you'll make some too. Eternal bagholders will of course be burnt, but this coin is perfect for trading.
>buy a few thousand coins for .2
>sell shortly before ath
It was that easy.

Thanks user but I'd rather put my support behind XLM than let the chosen line their pockets with my shekels.

Stellar is better.

Fkkkkk this piece of shit coinnnnnn how the fuck does it not have a $2 bottom thinking about dumping it for trx

1k dollars at 0,2

the more biz hates this coin the more money I make. Tron will put my son's son through college. We'll have a ripple shrine at our garden that will be worshiped for my ancestors for aeons

holy shit the same copy pasta here for months now. SAD!

Ripple will dump their holdings as soon as this coin hits high price to maintain a "stable" value.

Instability in its own internal economy can't be good for the Ripple clients.

You will not make money off of this this year, or next year. Best bet is 300% gains in 5 years time.

Good luck.

XRP is a main revenue source for Ripple Labs. The higher the price the more money they make.

High price > likely higher volume > less volatility > more cost savings with xRapid which uses XRP

1/10 attempt, pajeet.

>Best bet is 300% gains in 5 years time.

your desperation and fear is showing. bcash bag holder?

Bitcoin's marketcap is not the ceiling. Ripple speaks to an industry worth trillions, not billions, and it will dominate p2p payments (pic related).

Higher price, higher fees. Big banks will go apeshit if the fees hit a cent higher.

Keep hodling your shitcoin bags, poorfag.

>Higher price, higher fees. Big banks will go apeshit if the fees hit a cent higher.

nope, it doesn't work like the proof-of-work shitcoin you are holding.

I bought more too, also filled up on BCC. Feels comfy, going to celebrate with a tall glass of paint

>banks will go apeshit if they have to pay 1 cent more for a transactions that move millions of dollars

>higher price, higher fees.
Now we know your one of those btc purist nerds lol

meant this retard

You guys think rich people are extravagant and careless about their money because they have a ton of them. It's actually the opposite.

The richer the person, the more stingy with money they become.

Which is exactly why xrp will attract them. This can save trillions of dollars in transactions fees in the long run.

They won't give anything back to you. They'll keep everything for themselves.

My rule of thumb is whenever I see people clearly being payed shills / desperate spergs posting info dumps and copypasta I get the fuck out. Good things sell themselves they don't need anonymous link spammers

t. made a quick $300 with ripple and got the fuck out

banks that pass the savings to customers will have a competitive advantage, other banks will have to follow or go out of business.

Ripple had copypastas even when it was few cents. Lurk more, newfag.

>Good things sell themselves

yes, the average Veeky Forumstard will definitely ignore all the FUD about Ripple in Veeky Forums and get his info directly from the official site.