How did people claiming they started with $2k in December and now have $30k do it?

How did people claiming they started with $2k in December and now have $30k do it?
t. Started with $4k in fucking April and now have $24k

nice gen 2.5 wojak mate

Because youre a fag autist who overthinks things and Im a normie Chad who doesnt give a fuck and just throws money in without thinking.

Hows it feel to talk shit on normies then get btfo by them? Please let me have more of your autist tears.

you are honest they are not

wut? I just got into crypto last week but from what I've gathered any dumb fucking retard who got into this shit around May turned 30k into a million.

I started with 3k two weeks ago and now have 2,5k.
Buy high sell low, as you told me.

Will i make it?

Mostly this.

Also, it's stupid to compare yourself to others. Ascend. You're the only person that matters in your world, time is your bitch.

I made x3 during the crash by chasing shitcoin pumps, the lost all of it when a shitcoin exit scammed right after I bought.

Don't overthink it, and don't be serious about it. it's not stock market. It monopoly money. Easy come, easy go.

they're lying, obviously. 95% or more of the posts on this board are utter bullshit.

I SEE OOH

5x - 20x hopping on non retarded icos.

If you're buying coins after ico, you're eating our dumps

I started early November with 800, reached a high of 5.5k, now I'm hovering around 3k right now (mostly holding LINK I bought at the bottom). I think most people are lying but it's not impossible to believe one could 10x their money in this market. If you were holding Raiblocks or ZClassic you're probably beaming

That's a scary looking Woj you got there partner, mind if I save it?

ICOs nigger. Pro tip: buy CoinMetro or lose out on easy 20x.

Of course you won't do it because you can't DYOR but don't say I didn't tell you.

How did you only turned 4k into 24k in the biggest bullrun crypto has ever seen yet? You had TWO, the march-june bullrun of 2017 and the december one.

5k in early october, 33k in the end of december. i could have made a lot more, but i sold most of my alts too early to take some profits (safer, but Chad rollercoaster still made more than me). i could literally have 150k if i held.

Started 2nd December, 10x with cardano and stellar
>Never bought btc in my life.
>Using eth only to buy alts or sell at the top for eth and rebuy later.

Kek I started with 5k in may, you are a confirmed brainlet

I know a normie, who made 2 million out of $3000 since October.
I would never do what he did tho, that was complete luck. He bought into Bitconnect and was using his BCC gains to buy into other ponzi ICOs like BItconnect. They went x1000 in the first 2 weeks.
Although he lost most of his gains when Bitconnect exit scammed - most ponzis tanked too.

Ugh what is this, a sub GEN 1 Pepe? Not even SD, ewww.

goddamn, that must feel amazing to go from 100k to 600k in just some weeks

Started with 10$ in faucet dust in June, now at 2k$.
Why did I have to be such a cheap doubtful pleb Veeky Forums? I get a feeling the music's over.

Is it too late to hop on RaiBlocks?Where can I cop CoinMetro

3.5 k end of October, 44 k today (was almost 75 k last week, dammit).

The trick for me that really did it was putting 200 dollar into the electroneum ico, went x15, put 4k into AGI ico, did x 9 - 18

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

started with 7k in november and sat at 32k before the big correction, now down to 27k.

I put 5 ETH into Bancor. I did my research, everything pointed to it being a good coin... Now it's 3 fucking ETH and I haven't bought any ICO ever since.

i'm a brainlet investor

Also I always played it conservative, mostly in big coins like ETH etc., didn't really give in to Veeky Forums shilled shitcoins... But it turns out people who bought those shitcoins 10x their money. But how to tell a shitcoin that will 10x from one that will end up like POSW? The 'technology' behind is mostly a bunch of buzz words.
Also I had $31k 2 weeks ago, took a bit of a hit like everyone recently.

Hey man, it's free money. If you've got a stable job, spend it all at once on a nice trip with a pretty girl.

Started with $1.8k in march
>$147.7k now

ICOs are how you make big gains. All in, get 5x, then put all the profits into another 5x, that's 25x.

Put all the proceeds into another bunch of 4x ICOs and that's 100x. Easy as shit.

Nov start $2k, now $2,7k. I am looser?

Also one of the best ways to lose all your money. Not every ICO 5x's, some dump instantly on markets from ICO price and don't recover for months or never recover.

yenten, ethereum flippening, dubping bth also into ethereum, sold doge at 1c and doubled stack etc etc etc, intentcoin, smartcoin, fuck even linda How can you not make money, polis, nexus, eth classic, waves

>ICOs are how you make big gains
mostly scams
also neo and cheap link

those who didnt quit the game
will gonna make it

started with 2k in late november. sitting at 40k now. was as high as 80k. did my research and was looking for coins everyone was positive about. was iota at this time. bought iota, 2days later the annoucement came, did a 4x. then i was searching about other dag coins. stumbled upon raiblocks. was 70cent then. sold half my iota, put in raiblocks. really never went down, kept 10% of my raiblocks, sold the rest for vechain, enigma, nebulas, lamden, spectrecoin, bounty, ambrosus, internet node token, aigang and stellar lumen. each of those coins make up a similar % share of my portfolio. hope to go like 50x with that in 2018. ahh, and i still hold like 2k in byteball which i plan on dumping once my shitty wallet is done synching and getting jibrel network token from the money. cheers

Xrb ez

>bancor
>conservative, didn't really give in to Veeky Forums shitcoins
pick one
bancor was made by literal israeli jews
not going to kick you while you're down, but if you're one of these types who mutters "go back to /pol/", consider a shift to your perspective regarding "prejudiced" attitudes. the existence of dumb people hating groups of people for dumb reasons doesn't preclude the existence of good reasons to be wary of these same groups of people

>There are people who bought into ICX, ZIL, and WAN's ICOs who are multimillionaires now and made more than I have since 2016 and probably ever will

Started in Dec with 3k, rose to 9k, and have slowly bleed out to 4.5k. It hurts bro I thought I was gonna be able to quit my shitty fucking job soon.

OP here.

I started in April, fucked around, bought ETH at $100, bought Ripple and got to $12k at the end of the May bull run. I bought into the Bancor and Status (sold it before the pump after I broke even and got 60% ROI) ICOs. Saw the crypto market get butchered in early summer and took a break, at the time I was holding ETH, GNT, ANT, Bancor, Ripple. Went down to as low as $4.8k, held. I completely missed the BTC bullrun. Started to take interest in my coins again in November, bought LTC at $100, LTC and ETH gains took me from $8k to $20k in December. Sold Ripple, bought XLM, OMG. Got to $31k two weeks ago.
The funniest thing is that I always did my research and never panic sold shit. Did fall for some P&Ds in June-July but it was a marginal amount of money.
This is my portfolio now.

Started with 2.5k in early dec, rode REQ from 0.9 to 1$, then VEN from 1.90 to 9$. VEN has been bleeding lately but I still have 75k from around 105k on my ATH.

Did you make this yourself?

I don't say that but neither do I care much about Jews. Anyway I researched Bancor and it was praised in many more places than just Veeky Forums. Apart from the Jew factor it looked like a perfect ICO, and it turned out to be one of the worst.
I want to reinvest the money I hold in it but I'm still down in ETH value and I'm afraid it will pump when I sell, like Status did.

>1k on first of december
>all in on ripple, to 8k. Then rode XLM, got out a bit too late but still 32k, then went all in on VEN, now a comfy 120k. Now all in on BZC.
Didn't even feel the crash.

Bump

£1200 and now at £750.
I'm in link, xlm and ven.

All I've done is hold. Fell for the memes and bought ath with all of them. Just holding for a year now, I guess.

started with $14K in December. Now I have ~$85K. was temporarily at $103K though a few weeks ago.

easy mate, 6k on req and ven on 3rd dec, dropped req for more ven
now 50% ven/50% amb

ICOs

Mfw i had 150k during 2nd bull run but stubbornly held it in bcash. I want to unironically kms

always believe everything everyone says on a weeb virginlair website.

i started with 2.5k and i'm down to 1.4k now. crypto is simply pure luck that's all.

Started with 800 in November, now sitting at 32k :^)

>i started with 2.5k and i'm down to 1.4k now
>crypto is simply pure luck that's all.
The Dunning-Kruger is strong with this brainlet.

start with vega64 in november, now have 2.5MM TRTL, ~30 aeon, one monero and 70+ GRLC

>Started with $4k in fucking April and now have $24k

you literally only need to buy btc and you would have 40k.

you suffer from the same fucking hur durr i'm a trader/i can do better than btc.

fuck.

with powh3

Nice reddit psychology term you fucking faggot

but also not impossible.
Strat the previous year went 1000x. Xrb went over 100x in 6 months.
Some people get lucky. That's all.

Started first week of August while alts were at ATH, before the China and JP Morgan FUD. I didn't know shit about the market and just bought in. That set me back a good 2 months while waiting for my OMG NEO and IOTA to go back up. My initial buy-in was $7500 over 3 months. I'm doing well but all these faggot larpers make me feel inferior. Oh well now I'm holding WTC VEN XLM OMG and I'm comfy knowing all of them will survive the coming purge.

Similar situation for me. I started with £3k in April, high of £66k and I'm at £30k right now with my principal cashed out. What I've come to understand is in this market right now you'll make more money by being a normie drone and following whatever is hyped, no matter how fake the team, how bad the technology or how fundamentally useless the idea. The market is totally irrational and applying rational thought to your positions is a mistake. The shitcoin bubble will eventually pop and most of the shitcoin holding braggarts will be left with nothing but bags. At that point good long term investments in good coins will begin to pay real dividends.

i guess, if you guys feel better while telling yourself that people who make some good profit are only "larping", go on and enjoy your sad lives. the people in here that made it know the truth, no need to express the lower IQ folks in here

Liars

Crypto is like gambling. Lots of people lose, lots of people do okay, only a few make it big.

Newfag, started late december as a coinbase normie and then got a few heavily-shilled coins on Binance (ICX, REQ, etc). At my peak I was up 20% and felt like a genius. For the last 2-3 weeks I've been pretty much right where I started, largely thanks to LTC bags.
Not sure if I should be grateful for outperforming the market as a whole (which is down since Dec rather than even like my holdings) or mad for lacking the courage to try the high stakes ICO game... It's a constant inner struggle.

What is your strat?

The problem is that there's too much larping going on. Probably about 3-4% of people on Veeky Forums actually made hundreds of thousands from only a few thousand starting.

Seriously. Beware of the LARP and also survivor bias. NEETs love to brag about gains (real or fictitious) cos they love to give advice; they're less likely to post just to say, "Listen to my advice, I just lost $4,000 on a dump"

overthinking your trades and worrying about every dip

not knowing when to cut losses

it's hard to find where the line divides the two. the greats, like me, and certain others on here, have this style of trading down. many people who pretend to be making 5% more scalping regularly are using bots or incredibly gifted.

I started in December and I'm up only 5%

I think it's pretty good considering the huge mistakes I made and the crashes. At one point I was down half my initial

You must suck at crypto, I don't understand how you haven't made more.
t. started with 40k in September and now have 1 million

The larping may just be lying about dicksize levels of self esteem boosting, but I'm fairly sure that its probably also bagholders/scammers trying to get newfag money.
>Hey we made a million over the summer flipping shitcoins invest in this one its easy money. You invested? Good, enjoy our bags now.

^
this

Read my post

yeesh i started with 500 in october and now have 10k, 22k ath

I would say the majority of people are telling the truth about their portfolios. Its not hard to believe when these coins were going 80x in a month. Just luck tbqh

What coins did you buy in October?
I started with around 500 in November and I have around $3.5k now

My man, all the REAL crypto money to be made is in black market escrow.

You buy a cargo container of Thais to be held in some bay somewhere in Somalia and sell them for a profit to Chinese organ harvesters. Find a buyer within a week and almost most of them will still be alive upon second shipping, give a small discount for the dead ones and still make an obscene profit, all from the comfort of home.

The problem is they had pennies to begin with so they threw them on 1 shitcoin that mooned. I had a bit more money and put it in several big cap coins. Though obviously this strategy failed me.
t. Op

this

Sounds like you just got shit on by bancor and that put you off. There were plenty of other big ICOs you could have bought into as well, I did ICX/LINK/REQ. Unfortunately the days of big ticket ICOs are pretty much over.

>he made a million in a ponzi scheme but couldn't cash out

waow it's fucking nothing

>the days of big ticket ICOs are pretty much over.

That's what I'm worried about right now-- what do other anons think about this?
Is it too late to go chasing ICOs and gambling like the November-December glory days?
Should I just consolidate and hold safer-bet coins like ETH and ICX?

You think they're over? Btw where do you get info about ICOs? I check it on various sites and then come to Veeky Forums and the ICOs mentioned elsewhere are never talked about apart from a rare mention as a shitcoin.

Wtf u talking about were in the middle of ICO season. do more research and get into presales

100x leveraging LINK

>red*it invented psychology
Kill yourself uneducated nigger.

When you think about it all the important crypto concepts that will form the basis of the future crypto-system are already launched and establishing themselves. I seriously haven't seen a revolutionary ICO proposal this year except maybe Nucleus Vision. They are all just tokenising shit that dosen't need tokenising to jump on the gravy train.

I get most of my crypto tips off Veeky Forums desu but then research the shit out of them before buying anything.

BEEEEEEEEECONEEEEEE ???

why hold ltc?

I think it has potential to go back to its ATH.
Nobody believed in it in December either before it shot up to $400

plebbit spacing checks out

For every winner there is a loser... Don't believe every cuck on chan, sure some people do have lucky moonshots but hindsight is 20/20 especially with crypto u will go crazy.
What other investment would get you x12 gains in 9 months?