3 days before mainnet

>3 days before mainnet
Hype
>2 days before mainnet Silence
>1 day before mainnet
Silence
>day of mainnet
OH it's already priced in... But Wait until the annual summit!

>2 days before annual summit
Not a single icx thread. Where are the shills now Veeky Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@neochain3_66408/thoughts-on-icon-icx-part-1-e6896df560b5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When something is being shilled it's time to sell. When something is being kept low key it's time to buy.

this, works every single time on Veeky Forums

But how can I know its being kept low key, if it's being kept low key

MODS wont let us post ICON threads. You have been warned.

medium.com/@neochain3_66408/thoughts-on-icon-icx-part-1-e6896df560b5

A good read

Koren FOMO will moon this coin

lots of shiling means there is lots of dumb money

in other words, the more ICX shills you see, the harder it will dip after the event

so this is actually a good thing. most people are holding until eoy probably

This. I'm not actually considering selling my position until EOY, so I don't care what happens to it in the short term.

People who shilled this leading up to mainnet are fucking idiots. What do they expect mainnet release to do to the price the day of?

The summit will certainly pump the price though, not 2x or anything like that but we will see an increase. It will be then be followed by "sell the news". It would be silly to not capitalise on this to increase your stack which is better for the short and long run.

I forgot to mention I dont mean to sell your entire stack but sell in portions instead of 100% selling at its peak, that is obviously too risky.

every gook that wanted this coin already has it

if you think they aren't using exchanges outside of korea, you are wrong

I don't know why the fuck any of your believe that gooks don't already have ICX, or why they would 'fomo in'

unironically priced in, hard

ok, dont buy it.

We will see who feels like an idiot :)

>We will see who feels like an idiot :)
you, when it dumps 20% after the news
again

are you the same person that said not to buy the last few days before the steady increase to 9? you do know we were highest growth for yesterday's charts?

When & how do I exchange my icx erc20 tokens for actual icon mainnet tokens?

How do I know you are a moron? Because you talk about crypto price in USD.

BZC

Gonna explain it on the 31st

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED INSIDER INFO THAT ICON (ICX) IS THE BUGGEST SCAM SINCE ETHERIUM! DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY ICON IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY SELL NOW ITS A HUGE SCAM IF U WANT TO END UP LIKE THE ETHERIUM THEN SURE BUY BUT HONESTLY ITS A MASSIVE BUBBLE SCAM THIS IS ALL INSIDER INFO DONT SHOOT THE MESSANGER

Fuggg

So the general consensus is that we won't see a significant increase, and that we might even see a dip from the "sell the news". Alright, what's gonna change until eoy?

Why would you shill a coin while accumulating?

i want this guy's story. he looks like he'd be hilarious to have a conversation with

>Etherium

I like it

Mods deleting ICON threads because they are all in on LINK. Seems weird though. Nobody cares about this coin anymore. It's dead.

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

>Measure prices in Sats
>ok
>Measure prices in USD
>X Sats = Y dollars
It's the same fucking thing. Why would you not want to attach a value you actually use to something? I mean, yeah you should probably try to measure profit in Sats overall but I use fiat to buy my fucking meals and pay for my house. Stop being a fucking goober. I guarantee you don't pay for dinner on BTC. Fuck off.

This, measuring in Sats is for fedora tippers

That namefag that keeps posting the pink haired anime girl keeps making ICX threads though

lol hokay, sry for ur loss

TANK BITCH, THIS COINS GOIN DOWN, GET OUT NOW OR BE A BAG HOLDER ROFL

DUMB FAQQETS THINK ICX WILL GO UP PERMANETLY , ROFL HERE IS THE END. SUMMIT CANCELLED

meme tier fudding is in full force in icx threads today. good sign to buy i suppose

ill be honest im pretty sure its ded

the calm before the storm.

3.3k ICX here, reporting in.

Because the price of BTC also changes vs the USD...

If btc goes from 10k to 20k whil icx goes from 20k sat to 10k sat and you had all your money in ICX then you'd have as much $ as you had when you began but you'd have double that amount in $ if you had sold your ICX for btc

3k icx reporting in idk if we will make it ded serious this coin wont fuken movee

>SUMMIT CANCELLED
this literally made me lose it

Ok but if ICX went up and BTC went down it wouldn't matter, when you sold for BTC you'd have less BTC but the USD amount would stay the same

Just means harder FOMO :)