I unironically know the next kucoin listing. Proof will be provided upon trips. No LARP

I unironically know the next kucoin listing. Proof will be provided upon trips. No LARP.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-token-zpt-will-be-listed-on-kucoin-on-january-30th-fb4bbf4e7f10
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/956591436622802945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trips

trips

also how do u know?

ARY

KYS

suka trips

sky

they are gonna release 4 coins, one of them being UFR

KCS Premium

check em

BZC

hpb nigger

its cappasity isnt it?

hat

rollol

roll

it's trtl

rerrol

SGR

I know for a fact that they will list this token named CHP sometime in February but I don't know if there will be any listings before that.

get

Every new coin in Kucoin tanks

last one

yenten

Misconception. Kucoin lists coins at like 10x of what they used to be on IDEX/ED/ICO sale, so on their site it looks like it tanked, but for any previous holder it still 3-10xed.

rolling

Its Zeepin

medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-token-zpt-will-be-listed-on-kucoin-on-january-30th-fb4bbf4e7f10

fuck u op

so close

HAT

ZPN is not the correct answer (and it's not available on ED/IDEX), although they're getting listed as well.

reroll

OP = faggot

trips get

deliver now you faggot

rolling

NIGGER

Well what is it?

ARY ARY ARY

easy

YOU GUESSED RIGHT, IT'S ARY MOTHERFUCKERS. PIC RELATED

check em

kucoin is shit now, but tell us anyway

When tho, I only care since I hold KCS.

more ary shill pls

Bingo bang.

Reveal fagit OP.

jesus u pathetic blockheads r like cancer
i tell u what happened:
u believed the hype and bought for 58cent
it tanked hard to near ico price
now ur getting desperate because the 500 dollar lunchmoney was all u had and u expected a quick 5x-10x
kys idiot
also, "evidence" is faked
if it were true, congrats on breaking the nda agreement, no listing and already paid listing fees will not be refunded
idiot

The evidence is not faked, just joined their telegram to check it out myself. It all checks out.

then i repeat,
congrats on accusing the blockheadoverlord of breaching the nda agreement
so there will be no listing and the listing fee is lost
and ur stuck with ur bags getting more desperate
idiot

There is no NDA breach. He simply tells people an exchange listing is on the horizon "everyone does this", people figured out that this was Kucoin, but this was never said explicitly by anyone affiliated with ARY, I guess you don't know how NDA's work.

>mfw i fucked the exchange listing by creating hype to sell my bags and am now stuck with them for a long time

lmao idiot

and no, nobody does this.
no one gives hints or anything, despite making it so obvious as u claim.
every over team only says "no comment" at all

>mfw i fucked up

lol
idiot

I guess you're not done accumulating. Literally EVERY COIN, EVERY FUCKING COIN HAS "Exchange listing" on their roadmap. Are you fucking retarded or are you pretending to be?

and thats the reason u burgers are not allowed to do icos, bc ur too stupid for ur own good

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/956591436622802945

you pretend the owner gave u hints on the listing,
even posted a screenshot as evidence of the "subtle" hinting
u blocktards are beyond retarded

Pretend? Is it photoshopped or is he breaking NDA's? You should make up your mind.