No real AI/Ml/Dl expert would use DeepBrainChain. We have AWS and the Chinese have Alicloud...

No real AI/Ml/Dl expert would use DeepBrainChain. We have AWS and the Chinese have Alicloud. The only way DBC can survive is if they live up to their promise of cutting AI computational cost by 70 percent and this is an unbelievable number considering they need to encrypt training data while somehow manage to distribute computation and training. Meanwhile they need to compete with Amazon and Alibaba, which could easy kill DBC if it got on their radar. Centralized computing is much superior to decentralized computing at the moment.

Sure, DeepBrainChain has worked with AliBaba but it doesn't matter.

No counter-arguments from bagholders?

No real AI/Ml/Dl expert would use DeepBrainChain. We have AWS and the Chinese have Alicloud. The only way DBC can survive is if they live up to their promise of cutting AI computational cost by 70 percent and this is an unbelievable number considering they need to encrypt training data while somehow manage to distribute computation and training. Meanwhile they need to compete with Amazon and Alibaba, which could easy kill DBC if it got on their radar. Centralized computing is much superior to decentralized computing at the moment.

did the deep brain chain gang cuck you or sumthin?

thanks for the buy signal

Remember folks, when you see the rehashed, copy/pasted FUD it means BUY BUY BUY

Anybody know the realistic price by EOY?

Under ICO price

So glad I dumped this shitcoin. Finally I'm making profit again.

Sure, DeepBrainChain has worked with AliBaba but it doesn't matter..

Thanks bought just 100k

We get it friend, we get you bought at high got weak hands and sold at a low and now you are bitter, angry, and just all around regretful and hateful. You really need to just go outside and enjoy a park or go get some tea anice meal and relax to a movie.

I am one of the nicest people you can meet, I am being honest with you, you are killing yourself with this eunending stress crusade you are on.

When you are proven wrong it will only make you feel worse, you are slowly driving yourself mad. I hate to be this honest with you friend but its getting downright pathetic, you are like a guy who pines over some celebrity and when she gets married you send death threats, just stop and take a breather for your own health and sanity.

Feel sorry for the guy, he obviously lost a lot of money he couldnt afford to lose.

But I agree it usually means to buy from what ive heard. Hope yall having a wonderful day so far, I go to go to work early and damnam I tired rofl!

That far in the future, wow, I dont know. Fist said he think it is a possible 100x I think it was but to be honest friend no one can be sure, I think it will be pretty dang high by then especially considering the talks with binance and the koreans.

Do you know where FIST went? he said x10-x20 from his original post.

How legit is FIST? I've only been following him since DBC, seen him talk about Digi before, and that seemed alright.

What other coins did he call right?

Sure, DeepBrainChain has worked with AliBaba but it doesn't matter..

He said 10x in short term that was the 60 cents then said long term hold is possible 100x I think it was. He said he was buying and taking a break like many of the fudders should have done instead og getting weak hands.

I dont know his other coins, I just know tons of people think he choses coins that go up and that the guy commanded a lot of hype and respect with his post.

lol thats brilliant I always love seeing that thing.

Did they ever do a crypto episode of Southpark? They need to lol.

well i think i still see FIST still make some posts on threads, but haven't seen him comment anything on DBC.

10x sir garentee is powerfill ai. make harassin facebok woman 10x faster overnight

Can anyone make an counter-argument on this?

sir pls buy this sir.

Maybe Alibaba and Google won't be using this, as centralized is better for them.

However, many AI entrepreneurs likely will be using this as they aren't the same size as Google or Alibaba, etc. And getting the neutral training networks and data could be difficult for these smaller companies.

Is google or alibaba going to provide AI computational requirements and data to train? I doubt it.

Can they do it with DBC? Likely yes.

someone ban this nigger already