Besides crypto, what are some other way of making money that do not require interaction with normies?

Besides crypto, what are some other way of making money that do not require interaction with normies?

You can murder people for money. I do one hit every three months and I have plenty of money. Hope this helps!

Affiliate marketing, but it's harder than crypto so might not be worth it if you don't have a special mindset

That does not meet the condition of "no interaction with normies" at all. Both the people you need to hit and the clients paying you will most likely be normies.

But you would still have to interact with normies b4 you kill them

You can always save money by necking yourself.

freelancer.com

if you can code, write, make graphics etc you can make money on here. dunno how good it is though

mturk.com

Amazon mturk. basically you do bullshit menial tasks for a few cents. if you find good requesters and work fast, you can make decent money. had a friend that would sometimes make $200 a day

sign up for the Google IT certification course that just came out and apply for financial aide. learn to do tech so you can interact with other nerds

Hmm. This is the best answer so far.

These are only good if you live in the 3rd world otherwise you won't survive on the miserable rates they pay.

Are you tarded? Do you think I have a meeting with the person I murder? You get a murder request from an anonymous basket weaving forum and then you go and shoot the fellow.

get into a technical trade where you work alone/isolated or the workload is such that casual normie communication is impossible

or a trade not occupied by normies, such as private military contracting

god tier - combine all of the above (private corporation UAV pilot/sensor operator, 200k a year full benefits + room/board at location)

pipeline -> 2 years USAF drone pilot/sensor operator certification -> 'hurt your back' or fail PT test 3 times and get out -> go to work for private contracting corp with your UAV cert

collect disability from USAF and your massive paycheck, for doing about 1 hour of actual work a day, and monitoring a screen for the rest of the time

+ surrounded by deployed military all the time, so very few liberals or women
+ all the free food you could ever want, if you are lifting or just a fatfuck
+ no distractions, so you just accumulate wealth and have nothing to spend it on

- no chicks
- dusty as fuck or humid as fuck
- might get blown up by a mortar

Yes actually, if you weren't larping you would know that most serious hitmen will actually have a meeting with their target to get closer to them and make their job easier. Go post some fake blockfolios in another thread instead.

Do you get paid in Monero?

Cool if you're murican I guess.

Found my next target I guess

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Your tiny dick? Congrats.

Funny man! U could write some comedy and get published. No normie interaction. Srsly tho neck yourself.

>Besides crypto, what are some other way of making money that do not require interaction with normies?

Antique weapons No normies there

I used to do freelance graphic design and writing on oDesk (now Upwork) and it was kind of a slog. I had to compete with pajeets who work for peanuts, so there are lots of clients that aren't willing to pay you what you're worth. And you have to hustle like mad to get contracts.

Giving head or giving face; you'll not find one normal man or woman who pays for them

>Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Enjoy your slum prajeet gang rape

What's the pay like? I prefer something above wageslaving ideally.

Had the same experience. Clients don't care about quality, they only look at the price, so good luck convincing them to pick you over some pajeet with zero understanding of performance, quality, scalability, security etc

Has anyone had any experience with FBA?

Delivery work. There is interaction with normies but very brief. Hi, here, bye. Most of the time is spend on the road.