YOU TOLD ME TO BUY TRAC YOU FUCKERS, WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO DO IT. FUCK ALL OF YOU PUMP AND DUMP TROLLS...

YOU TOLD ME TO BUY TRAC YOU FUCKERS, WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO DO IT. FUCK ALL OF YOU PUMP AND DUMP TROLLS. YOU TOLD ME TO BUY THIS COIN JUST SO YOU CAN SELL IT? FUCK YOU. I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO THIS

>Listening to what biz says in 2018

>YOU TOLD ME TO BUY TRAC

No No I did not

you bought it after it mooned. You were too late.
See it as a lesson not to FOMO in shit after it mooned.

>TRAC
What is TRAC?

You were supposed to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

I told you to buy EVE, but you listened to pajeets

you'll be alright OP
theres a lot of support for this coin, and the devs are wonderful people, and it hasn't hit any major exchanges yet.

You bought after the hype....give it some time to correct and moon again.

It was talked about before the moon, but not as much. I watched this and OCN, and the growth slowed down/stopped/reverted the day after they were shilled the most. So I think you have to look for posts with more "obscure" coins. If they have potential, they shouldn't be obscure for long.

this

you were supposed to buy Devery (EVE) you dump fuck.

Every single TRAC post yesterday I commented to wait for the correction. You deserve this shit, no coin can maintain a steady uptrend without correction

don't feel bad not everyone can make it

What support do you guys expect? Considering the juicy news are nearby

Went x5 few days after Ico without any reason or news, reaching modums market cap..you are an idiot!

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

These guys know whats up
I actually think TRAC is a better project than EVE, but TRAC was already pumped to shit and EVE is still primed to blow up
Next time buy the coin that isnt already over 7x ICO prices, it really isnt that hard

There were no trac posts yesterday dumbfuck

I haven't seen it shilled ONCE in the past 3 days

so pure diamond hodl hands should buy trac.

>listening to Veeky Forums

I bought because of biz. saw a couple yesterday. Just like my fun and trtl.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

it's only on idex and ed wait till it gets to a normie level exchange

Yes there were actually

If you like buying and watching your position bleed out, sure
EVE still has so much room to grow

Yes there were lol

guys stop making fun of me, I put my life savings into this coin. I'm losing it all. All my fucking money. I'm going to kill myself

lol ok samefag

>tfw bought @ 0.00039

ha ha ha ha
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA