Is this for real? Is this what crypto has come to...

Is this for real? Is this what crypto has come to? I just realized I put my money into a literal ponzi without second thoughts. and 3xed in 10 hours. There's no way crypto will make it to 2019, this is ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/index2.html
powhcoin3.com/coins.html
ethernumbers.co/index2.html
etherscan.io/address/0x310b15ad0a8b282ee8011d91c79feba80cb179c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this still actually profitable?

powhcoin.com/index2.html

Yep it's profitable

yep, making money on the first and pow3

Price is up 30% in the last 3 hours, so I guess so

Kek just woke up, stayed up all night watching this thing. Has it crashed in between?

yes frashed from .24 then pumped back up. Crazy good divided as weak hands sell and come back in

there is no future
this shows the state of crypto and the get rich quick kids in it
also a great parody of most of the bloody vaporware blockchain blockchain b - buh - blockchain projects

Welcome to the new paradigm. Shitcoins and ICOs are out. Autonomous pyramid schemes are in. If you want immediate 2x to 4x gains, this is the only way to do it.

My theory is that pow3 will end up complimenting powh. Pow3 is cheap, lots of newbies buy then price increase cause hype and price goes up. People sell powh and buy pow3 while it's cheap causing powh to drop. Repeat the cycle now with people switching to powh while it's cheap. Never ending cycle just pick a side and hold for infinite gains forever.

well fuck, here goes .5 eth. i love their advisory board, so if anything the eth goes in just cause of that

its good gainz if you hodl for a while but I got in late. I recommend this.

Buy the dip

> 2018
> Not making mad gainz from Ponzi schemes

Stay poor, friend

How much should I have in PoWH/PoWH3 percentage-wise?

The consensus seems to be put all dividends from powh into powh3.

Wait, is there another POWH other than powhcoin.com?

powhcoin3.com/coins.html

yep started earlier already up to 110k and booming.

powhcoin.com/index2.html

If you buy 3.0 you won't make it

PoWH3. Its legit ive already cashed out twice and bought back in with no problems

powhcoin3.com/coins.html

Yes its still early

this

yep same code as the first one

Guys once the main one gets outside biz it will explode. Just keep a stack in there and build up dividends. People will be buying and selling for months.

Uh, how does storage of the coins work? I see my balance and all, but is there no log-on procedure. i'm kinda confused here

pajeet scam pls go

Yup people don't sell your OG powh stack. Don't really give a shit about the other one, you can play it for the risk if you want, probs still mad gains to be had. POWH will go on for weeks and is basically free passive income

I sold my 0.04 entry lol ffs

this. There are 3 powh3 sites so the makers can have more profits while we have less. go on powh original and shill it on reddit, facebook or wherever you shill and dont be a pussy. its an ok ponzi but we have to work together.

Buy back in next crash

Its been outside /biz for 12 hours. It made the front page of r/cryptocurrency last night.
Once the contract balance dips below 1m, I'm cashing out everything.

Fair play. I'm a poorfag so only had .05 which I turned 4x. So a fucking poorfag lol. Wish I had 1 ETH that I could just leave in.

its below 1 million now

Ah i'm retarded it uses metamask

Explain this

1 going down, 3 going up

Good looking out.

Anyone know if I need to bump the gas limit on the metamask transaction

I do and it makes the process faster. I use 5 gas or more.

just bump it to 20 you fucking pajeet it's 50 cents

You've missed the chance to make money on powh. Get in powh3 before everyone moves over from powh

Is it 18 decimals? This can't be right. I see 0.001 tokens in metamask yet I actually have 1.77

Both are stuck. What happens when burgers wake up?

bumped the one number to 30 and the other to 10000. Took like a minute. Didn't quite quadruple my investment but .5 ETH to 1.92 ETH is good enough for me.

PoWH3 cheap now

HUGE dividends incoming for strong hands

Anyone here check the other coins in the POWH coin address's wallet? Pic related

Nah I think this is it. Get out now.

POWH3 dowh 40 ETH, likely set to take off again.

You don't understand how this works do ya?

Get the fuck in the newest one only 122 eth in rn

powhcoin3.com

lol
YOU'RE the faggot that doesnt understand how this works.

ditch it all and come over to ethernumbers.co/index2.html

still early.

contract address

etherscan.io/address/0x310b15ad0a8b282ee8011d91c79feba80cb179c8

SHILL YOU FUCKERS! WE CAN DO THIS

nah, just some shitty knockoffs

no knocko offs, this is how it's gonna go down. every time the previous one is not profitable a new one will appear, since it's open sournce. just jump ship in time.

The clones wont have success. Do you know what first to market means?

It shows the correct amount when I add 15 decimals you stupid faggot. So why does it say it's 18?

IVE GOT IRON HANDS YES I DO

Meant for

1rst is best it will win out, rebound coming

>haha we are a scam, but we tell you its a scam so that makes us different!

is this gonna be like a new thing? how is this any different from the athene scamcoin?

because Athene doesn't control 99.9% of it?

how can real (((investments))) even compete?

The original is king

I fucking called it, the second coin is being rejected FAST because it's getting quickly diluted by the third and fourth etc. the first one always wins

how does it feel to be buying back in? you get 10 cents in divvies yet?

Time to buy back in boys

One dollar and 46 cents in 20 minutes. BK money

get in here now faggots:

ethernumbers.co/index2.html

PoWHcoin = 16 hours old

PoWH3 = 5 hours old

NUMB = 40 minutes old

Don't be this fucking stupid guys.

we can recoup half of PoWH's recent crash if the money from the other 2 comes back into the real one

as that is happening people wont be able to resist putting in 50% of their profit and it will boom again

So it basically flips crypto on its head and rewards people who hold. A reverse game of chicken. At some point every player just holds just so that the other player doesnt get a reward. Welcome to a game of spite

exactly, hence the name Proof of weak hands. it shows which of us truly have the strongest hands

HOLD THE OG ITS THE BEST

You people are fucking retarded. No one makes a penny other than the guy who created and pre-mined it. You’ll be left holding bags of worthless ponzicoins while he laughs at you morons

IVE GOT THE STRONGEST HANDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

After initial hype

>coin stagnates
>people start to exit
>dip after any period of stagnation causes panic
>/ironhands/ obtain divvies
>repeat

This. Got in before it was even on biz, and left with over 5x profit. People buying in so late in the game or not cashing out while having the chance are retarded.