Daily reminder to avoid WTC and VEN and to invest in pure bred Swiss technology!

Daily reminder to avoid WTC and VEN and to invest in pure bred Swiss technology!

Anyone else redeem hedgefund bros ticket to the moon at 80 cents?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7thfcy/really_love_this_project/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did we get fucking punked? look at the fucking price

Just hold on bro. He said the 31st.

Negative. That's very likely biz accumulating. New marketing and announcements expected within the month along with an Alpha version of their product to be released in cooperation with their NDA partnerships

No worries user only dreams

AMB is a good coin
the hedgefund larper did punk you though

>7065335
I give it ~12 hours before this coin pops off

Mmmh I dunno about this. Seems a bit shady. I think I'll stick with the proven team and killer partnerships of VECHAIN.

>wales acumulating

w-will i make it with 300 ambs? t-to the moon, lambos r-right guys?

It's okay to be scared user. Ven holders should be.

Holding a stack just to see where it goes. Cant really go that much lower than 80cents so might aswell ride it

>erc20 utility token on a platform
>customer loyalty reward or token destruction
>gains value through deflation, only if adoption occurs

kek, good luck retards

none of that is true besides it being erc20

>greedy fucking Welshman

Just sell at 5x - 10x and reinvest

this is the most shilled and weakest fud I've seen

literally go deeper than the end of the kiddy pool and you'll see how asinine this comment is

Kek'd

>falls for larper and goes all in

absolute state of biz

of course user. this is our coin now

Devery whooping that ass. Why does biz love losing?

Nice shit team. Do you have anyone with connects in Nestle or the United Nations? Fuck off

How much do I have to trade to find a pure bred Swiss qt?

Devery is same idea. But they are WAAAYYY behind. Won't be making their own sensors and are poised to do the same slow bleed TRAC is doing.

If you're lucky you can buy momentarily at a $1 and maybe she'll touch you

we'll see I suppose. i'm only trading these inferior supply chain coins to stack more vechain. so far I'm up about 20% since yesterday on Devery. how's your shitcoin doing?

Sick dude, really glad you're considerate of this thing called long term

Just read the top post from the ceo and consider..

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7thfcy/really_love_this_project/

But feel free to suggest why devery is superior

I didn't say that. I said vechain is superior. Devery is just a short term flip for me so I can get more vechain. I assume most amb holders are doing the same if they are smart.

You're really confused but good luck

This thing is a 10xer even if it gets like 40% as big as Ven - and the team is insanely experienced and credentialed instead of being shady chink scammers. ALSO there’s like 5 different coins competing in China vs this being the only western focused one.

This is literally free money.

If they can pull it off, I see this as at least a 6-10x

In what time-frame exact? wasnt there going to be some annoucements? Havent been looking alot into this

Updated roadmap is coming out in about a week. They are ahead of schedule. Demo is out, alpha site out soon, NDA's are expiring. Original roadmap stated full implementation by 2020. Nestle and United Nations in the loop. Food and pharma. Tough to beat.

If they can realize the goals on the roadmap they're probably a 50x in 2 or 3 years imo

I agree. But I'm trying not to get my lambo hopes up, I'm happy with a civic.

Alpha version will be released soon and they are developing a protocol to be customized for business application use based on their partnerships too. I expect the NDAs (who even in the NDA state to not mention having a NDA with them) want to keep these assets to themselves for as long as possible.

I go in like at 40 and sold at $1 all within a month surprised it hasnt dumped desu

Ambrosus would he Hitler's choice for best coin if he were alive today. The Swiss are the spiritual heirs of the Third Reich and this coin will be backed by swiss nazi gold. Bought 100k

no one is accumulating u dipshits,
amb is a frequent target of whale p'n'd groups
hence the shilling once in a while

some of u retards fell for the last pump and are now stuck with bags
now ur desperate and need bagholders, hence the more frequent shilling
there r at least 4 amb shilling threads every day

nice pajeet poem

P'n'd on a coin doesnt mean its a bad coin kike, just buy low lmao

made money off every single pnd in the last few weeks

being a target of pnd cause of low volume says absolutely nothing about the quality of the project you moron

Avoid businesses with customers and main nets going live in the next two Qs. Invest in the one aiming for release mid-2020.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Already priced in

ur mom is already priced in

unironically i agree with you

Thats supposed to be insider info

where did i say something about the quality you fucker? learn to read
amb is a top notch company, no doubt about it
but they simply don't care about ur cryptololmarket, so don't expect them to raise the price for you by big marketing and announcements
they used the ico only to get funds instead of going trough the hassle with banks and vc capital
they don't give a flying fuck about ur internetcurrencyponzi, just read an interview with the execs
and btw, i live 40 km from their hq, i would definately buy shares, but there aren't any
(protipp: memecoins are not the same as stocks, despite the market sentiment)

they hired a CMO and have ramped up marketing efforts in the past month

and sure, I have no expectation that they will try to pump price through hype announcements and shit, but they will announce things as they happen, and if they are positive announcements, price should follow

look at VEN, riding completely on partnership announcements and their rebranding, not to say anything about the quality of the project. what happens when AMB lands some partnerships and those NDAs are lifted?

We understand crypto isn't shares, we'd just rather put our money into quality instead of stressing out over vaporware and memes with highs and lows. Make sense?