20 bucks end of january!!!!!

>20 bucks end of january!!!!!
lmao what happened

waltan coin

just hold my nigga

I've been waiting a whole 4 days for this shit to moon fuck this I'm selling for a loss!

my hands are titanium steel, it's still kind of funny looking at how much of a miscalcuation occured. Most people were expecting ATLEAST 15 buckaroos end of january

i wasn't expecting shit
i hold over 40k VEN, but i know enough not to make price predictions

the ICX predictions were even worse

good for you friend :) too bad the 35k people over at reddit and the entirety of biz (except you) thought otherwise

partnerships with PwC, kuenhe & nagel, DNV GL, China Unicorn, renault, bmw, DIG, breyer capital and much more.

waltoncucks salty as hell

$1000 in 5 years or less

im patient as fuck dont need moons this instant

Dunno but I bought in around 70 cents so my hands are solid and my bags light.

Price predictions are for jews and normies. VeChain is a solid investment, let's see where we are in Feb EOM

haha i recognize 40k venanon, you're in every ven thread

>WTC

>Korean government support to build smart cities
>Chinese government support for smart cities and agriculture.
> China’s biggest mobile network companies : China mobile and China telecom signed parternerships.
> Second biggest pharmaceutical company in the world glaxosmithkline signed under partnership.
>World’s biggest clothing retailer and producer H&M under partnership | Inditex/Zara in talks.
>Partnerships with korea’s biggest exchanges.
> Revolutionairy scaling mechanism unique and patented .
> WTC chips will be built in all mobile phones from 2019 and on.
> Proof of stake/work and TIME all in one wallet.

Ven
> an obsolete auditing company that will get replaced by smartcontracts unless they hit it big with a random blockchain startup.
>Needs to copy WTC’s every move
> Active twitter team

10K VENANON here, nothing major and not even close to shrimp status, but this is such a solid long term hold in your shitcoin-folio that it isn't even funny. It is my #1 holding for the year right ahead of Dragonchain and NEO. I always leave myself some spare ETH to flip real shitcoins but for long term holding VEN is solid.

You think Sunny's bad? Picture him having sex. I've seen it, and it was non-consensual.

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest Asian guy, short hair, monobrow, sure enough it was Sunny and he was fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'tobacco on the blockchain' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated...

Dragonchain wtf is wrong with u

whats wrong with Dragonchain?

They are just shilling retard

january isn't over yet!!

this but inironically.

Shove your shitty FUD up your mother's ass pajeet

why isnt coke kid not releasing any fucking riddles

ahahahahahahaha these pastas keep getting better and better

they kiled him
they shoved walten coins down his troat until he choked