Only two team members and a few "advisors", is this a joke? CTO's bio is "He's a big fan of Ethereum...

Only two team members and a few "advisors", is this a joke? CTO's bio is "He's a big fan of Ethereum, Bitcoin and the decentralized future we're all working towards" LOL, we're all big fans, make me a CTO.

Buy mobius sir

Mobius yes sir, don' buy chainstink smells like my backyard

I think I will, thanks

Muh why isn't there 40 pajeets on the team FUD

Have you even taken the time to listen to one of his presentations? Certainly not, otherwise you would know that these guys play with the big boys for years and have built the most concrete and solid foundations among crypto projects. But that is probably too much for you to grasp.

Does this autist sperg understand basic marketing 101? You don't mention your competition on your website

Kek

i fucking hate this token
i dont care what it tries to do i have about 10 filters to filter your shit out of biz
and i deeply hope both of them die in a fucking carcrash so you can hold worthless bags forever
it was maybe a great project but biz singlehandedly destroyed it

When you become successful, you can start giving business advice :^)

I go to NYU and we have a top 10 worldwide CS dept. WOuldn't be surprised if both these fools are working with CS dept for this project.

not true sir, please be truthful here why deceitful
Chainlinks are bad and men lose many money from this scam, like me.
Think about. "Chainlink" it even have 'chain' in name, like pyramid sheem with chains of referal
Trust me sir, I am truthful, Rasheed only say truth.

>a trillion dollar project should make twitter marketing aimed at retarded millenials, instead of being presentable to bankers

Sergey doesn't give a fuck if you put your poorfag pennies into LINK. Actually it's better for him if you don't.

So if I go to JP Morgan's website, their CTO profile will say, "Schlomo Epstein is a big fan of Wells Fargo, Bank of America and the centralized future we're all working towards"?

Did you see Vitalik's linkedin? He just ate boogers on TV
What matters is the whitepaper. Which is peer reviewed and has a pending patent.

This is the most shilled shitcoin ever on /biz
It is a scam and it will never moon
Time to move forward you have been fooled, /bizlets

>This is the most shilled shitcoin ever on /biz
You sad newfag. The most shilled shitcoin on Veeky Forums was ETH
Who's laughing now?

poor kid. it's gonna be a couple years. Just put your LINKfolio away for a couple years.

The difference between every other coin and LINK, is that linkies literally don't care AT all if you buy or sell link.
We are so sure that our time will come, that whatever you choose to do is irrelevant to us.
In fact, 90% of the FUD comes from linkies that don't want newfags to buy and reap the benefits of a great project.

>they think LINK will pull a ETH
sure thing buddy
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

$1k eoy

Ok but what's Shadow Sergey's resume like?

Nice argument

ok correct me if i'm wrong here. even if chainlink's technology solves the oracle problem and creates this decentralized oracle network, why can't another token pretty much copy and paste the code to make another decentralized oracle token? what is going to keep LINK as the only player in this arena? or why will contracts need to be based on a decentralized oracle if they can just be coded around bloomberg/S&P oracles anyways? not FUD, I just don't understand why LINK has long term value

I capped your post and will post it every day in starting April, so you can feel stupid and poor every day

> why can't another token pretty much copy and paste the code to make another decentralized oracle token?
They patented it. Anyone copypasting it will be fucked in court.

Same, youre going to be a meme kek

cap all you want nigger my portfolio is probably already bigger than yours

>april
thats years in crypto time enjoy missing all the 200% moon missions while holding your craptoken

Enjoy paying tax on all those trades when you cash out

‘Advisors’
Who is Evan Chang and Ari Juels. Yea you know just a couple of clowns. Faggot

>mfw i live in switzerland
no tax here only wealth tax which is barely anything
get fucked pajeetlinker

I've capped you both. I'll have a laugh either way.

PAJEETLINK