>spends thousands on gpus
>makes 50 dollars a month
>profit??

What am i missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

google searching in 2017 you mong

you can't mine BTC or any SHA256 coins with GPUs nowadays, you need high-end ASIC miners

A brain

yes don't mine it is awful please lose interest
gpus are readily available because mining is dead no one wants to do it
there wont be a massive fight for the next generation of nvidia gpus at all, they will be sold for MSRP with a surplus of them sitting there

Give up and sell me one

>implying mining didnt die six months ago

?

First, you should mine a small coin that you believe that will increment its value exponentially, so bitcoin is not an option.

Second, bitcoin's algorithm puzzles are bases in SHA256, for which new ASIC processors where invented in order to solve the algorithms faster, which left GPUs far back in solving power.

Look for a small GPU mined coin with a lot of potential.

How many different coins are there, where can i view them. I current use nice has and it mines what it wants .

Currently making around a grand a month running four 1080 gpus

coinmarketcap.com/

I just sold my used GTX 1070 for double what I bought it for

Miners are retarded

Question to those who know about mining. Why are/were GPUs so prevalent to solve mining algorithms, but CPUs are not? What makes/made the GPU the ideal hardware for it?

Thanks. How can i mine specific coins?

Bfi

More useful for solving complex numbers

Flops.
It's all about the flops.
The cheapest gpu flops more than the most expensive cpu and studies show bitches love the flop

Please respond

its bitcoingold

gpu minable.

GPUs have more cores and a bigger VRAM bandwidth than the CPU, it allows them to do the same calculation more often even if the cores have a lower frequency

Sarcasm you autist

>flops
>Floating point operations per second

There's literally nothing in crypto that requires floating point.

Instruction-level parallelism.

google it you retarded faggot

Is it better to mine nice hash x2 of mine nice hash on one pc and easy miner on the other ?

u should ask urself

what to mine?

I ask u

Just sold everything at a slight loss. Feels bad but at least I won't end up losing everything.
Serves the racists on this board right that they'll lose all their money on this ponzy scheme.
I mean just look at h3h3's video about bitcoin connect. This is a SCAM people, and you're all suckers.