ITT: Winners

ITT: Winners.

Thread for those making gains. DON'T reveal what coin you're hodling but do tell us about your gains.

I made almost 4x my investment since December on one coin. I won't reveal what coin it is, but I decided to sell it before the fork.

Bought xrb at 4$
Bought NAV at 2$
Bought CAPP at 8 cents

All thanks to signals on q9xXVCC which I am shilling out of self interest

Faggots

I put in 50$, and after the crash, I played it right now have 166$

Im making double, almost triple what I am making from my investments by selling shirts, hats, lanyards, flags, and hoodies to reddit fags. I quit my shit job and dropped out of college. I fucking love life rn

No coins needed, but I'm also 40x on crypto in general since I started in september 2016.

Put in 600, got 11k

>5 winners.

Jesus. This is all?

Never take advice from Veeky Forums, they're a bunch of losers.

we're a rare breed OP

Turned 350 into 500... at this rate I'll make it by 2030.

I already cashed out 150k on top of this. I bought a nice BMW, some watches, I eat out every meal (time is money), get biweekly massages, live in a fancy apartment, upgraded my pc, have 5 monitors, etc.

Roughly:

$1500 into the market in late April.
Zero fiat in since then.
Various strategies...

Total holdings ~$120k

Initial investment has been paid back out times three or four.

Now completely focused on long term holds and big corporate projects and shit. Fuck chasing those pumps.

I hope taxes don't suck up in Canada too bad

a few weeks ago, I was up about 115x my initial investment, now only about 75x

=[

>I bought a nice BMW
>not a 911

dude you messed up

Tell me how canfag here too

I cashed out in switzerland, I don't live in Canada anymore. I use the btc ATM's to cash out tax free. I only reported enough to buy the car + a bit extra. I pay my rent in cash, among other things

Porsche's are for soyboys

Good job man that's pretty dope.

I'm excited that I managed to accumulate enough that I can just ride this crazy wave in relatively safe projects now. I imagine you're doing something similar.

Last year I made 8x. Cashed out 6x original investment. Paid for a commercial farm coop, a nice piece of art, some apple stock, professional clothes for work a new smart phone a movado and paid the fee to waive into a new jurisdiction (lawyer btw). Plus I still have twice my original investment in crypto. Feels fucking amazing man.

You want to talk gains?

>started with £400 in April 17
>portfolio now worth £130 fucking K
>before this correction peaked at £200K

Yeah I don't even know what to say. Easy to think I'm a genius but the reality is I got into a few damn good ICO's and my hands are made of diamonds.

my IRA is up about $500 since putting in $6k over the last 6 months. nice gains, my "experimental" ETF is up like $/share this past fornight

Got 3M in crypto.
Already cashed out initial.

Feels good that I will never have to live around niggers.

Everyone is a genius in a bull market right?

Yup. Until your portfolio flips green to red over night and your hemorrhaging thousands every day.

are you actually fucking serious

>ridiculously reliable
>faster
>comfy
>all the brand prestige you need
>they look great

i see zero downside here