I'd recommend getting in now. Probably your last chance

I'd recommend getting in now. Probably your last chance.

$15 soon, $40 end of March.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yZjg0MZSoh
imgur.com/a/FTRKb
imgur.com/a/36JLg
medium.com/@neochain3_66408/thoughts-on-icon-icx-part-1-e6896df560b5
reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7tj552/im_headed_to_seoul_korea_for_icons_first_annual/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

priced in

Pro tip: Any time someone on biz says "last chance", they are trying to dump their load on you

Sell VEN for this?

Not this time nigger, the summit is going to be a massive event in crypto.

Got in at $7.07, sold at $9.54.

No thanks, I'm happy I got out.

i don't want your settlement coin for a korean blockchain network that no one even uses yet. dump city

i did a couple days ago, this will dump on the news on 31st might them be good time to go back to ven but will see... ven so hard to sit on at the mo

P R I C E D I N

R

I

C

E

D
I

N

kek
got in at 2.40 sold at 11
bought back in at 5.60

if you think whales are manipulating the price you're fucking retarded

Imma gonna lmaodedding when this shit dumps on ur deluded ass once again

Ready for liftoff

vocaroo.com/i/s1yZjg0MZSoh

K K Y Y SSSSS
K K Y Y S S
K K Y Y S
K K Y Y S
K K Y Y S
K K Y SSSSSS
K K Y S
K K Y S
K K Y S
K K Y S S
K K Y SSSSS

>announcment and partnerships nobody knows about is going to be made
>priced in

maybe in retarded land yea

Hello and goodbye.

I want to price her in, if you know what I mean.

Everyone knows this shits been priced in, enjoy that whale cum thoooo lol

>t.retard

Priced in huh? Wrong, i have been studying the chart
It had a little pump recently, those are the smart gooks and americans hopping in before the event. THAT part is priced in

No doubt there will be a massive pump on day of event. Mark my words, not all of it is priced in.

P R I C E D I N

S E L L T H E N E W S

its not priced in, these retards above want you to sell. Mainnet is priced but NOT the summit, you clearly have no idea whats coming. Most whales I know have a target of 110-120k at the end of the week. If you have anything against this post, go fuck yourself and die.

She’s 14 how about that?

The fomo will be out of this world.

"best time to buy, last chance to buy low... bla bla bla"

Koreans will FOMO very hard once word goes around

Kek if you didn't already buy in 3+ days ago you are retard

But if you want... right now is a good time. You'll make some gains still

I can't tell whos playing 4D Chess and who's being a pajeet anymore

Disgusting old hag.

Going to be crazy

It really depends. Your mom was priced in as well. I paid 3 ICX to her for a FS. But her BBBJ was so good that I tipped an extra 1 ICX, so we can’t assume things.

that's what the sjillers told me 3 weeks ago, didn't work out so well

KRW pairing is not even that important. Gooks can simply buy BTC/ETH with their gookshekels and transfer that to binance.

DYOFR then.

imgur.com/a/FTRKb

its consolidating. It doesnt even dip anymore.

Hell no. It's been suspiciously quiet for a while. I expect either one of those random huge partnerships or at least a CCK tweet in the next couple hours

if you see this: imgur.com/a/36JLg

you fucking buy.

>imgur.com/a/FTRKb
NICE MEMELINES BRO TA IS FAKE UR GONNA GET GOOKED BUY BZC INSTEAD

Starting to think the summit is priced in, it should have moved by now if people gave a shit. So gonna dump hard if no bullish news and maybe go up a bit and then dump on bullish news.

Fuck you and your scamcoin pajeet

>$15 soon

You don't actually believe this yourself do you?

FUCKING SELL WALL AT 8150 SAT

are ya all blind? wait 1 more day

medium.com/@neochain3_66408/thoughts-on-icon-icx-part-1-e6896df560b5

Have a good read user

This or Aion?

What matters is what will be announced at that summit. If it's gonna be something big, then fomo will kick in and I doubt there will be many "sell the news" people. On the other hand if it's going to be some mediocre news, then rip I guess.

i just don't think that a serious company would schedule it's summit on top of the tallest fucking building in the entire country to deliver mediocre news

This
Thanks user

just like NEO pumped at every conference

And that's why I bought more ICX

I had 50% ICX, this made me go all in.

Also, this.

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet is flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Why? Traders would love krw pairings

lol of course it is. buying it directly you don't lose out on slippage and transfers. the only reason ltc is as big as it is is because it is on coinbase.

>BZC fags fudding ICX
we going to the moon boys

Oh boi, these next days we're gonna shut so many people up. This will be a moon like we're never seen before.

>Reddit spacing

Hang yourself.

I know we hate redditfags but here is a good post reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7tj552/im_headed_to_seoul_korea_for_icons_first_annual/

fucking another
>last chance
kys OP this coin is ded no way is it going to moon hard and i kinda make it no fucking way

$ 800 OR NOTHING, I MUST REIMBURSE MY LOAN, AND MY DATE IS OVER, I REPEAT, $ 800 AFTER MAINET OR NOTHINGDSGFDSVFVDDDB

i believe in u buddy

1400 ICX, will I make it?

found the guy that bought high and sold low. LOL

Don't sell too early and you'll do well.

someone want to tell me why the fuck it's 8300+ again? i've been waiting all day for it to drop to 7k so i can finally buy back in. why the fuck did you guys tell me to sell at 7k last week? i thought we were supposed to help each other. what the fuck

took advice from internet strangers
sold at fucking bottom

You're not going to make it. Bet you'll buy my FOMO bags Jan 31st

kek Cuz no one here knows their shit

Why the fuck did you think it would dip 2 days before the summit? The only reason icx dipped yesterday was because bitcoin dipped a couple hundred dollars

*hey guys, I fucked up, but its all your fault*

bought at 1k sats, sold at a loss cause I thought it was a shit coin, did it again and again. Finally bought in at 4k and never sold since. Comfy af

>that fucking huge ETH wall stopping it from going above 8000
what's his end game? is he just trying to cash out some of his stash?

Selling ICX prior to the summit kek

i actually was trading this just yesterday, buying little dips and selling tops

That guy just sucks

Either a fag just trying to cash out some, or whale forcing price down like they always do

Aren't Korean exchanges opening tomorrow by the way?

YES KOREANS WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO BUY ICX BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE ON BINANCE

>i thought we were supposed to help each other.
there is a literal ponzi scam promotion happening. Just buy back in with an amount you're willing to hold for the long run, buy a bigger amount if it dips. But don't take my word for it. Do your own research for fuck's sake.

all right, i'll take your word for it. gonna buy back in right now. i lost only 2k ICX so it's not that bad i think

Do you not understand that they have to pay a premium to purchase coins? a korean - icx pairing makes it much cheaper for them

>only lost 2k ICX so it's not that bad

nice humblebrag you faggot

Really? I thought Koreans were quite clever. How daft of them!

ICX is about to pump so hard. tonight's going to be a good night, guys

holy fuck, that sell wall is melting...

i bought them at $12

What coin are we talking about here?

1500 eth sellwall on binance, 60eth buywall. lul.

icx

>believing the order book
lul

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHATS WITH THE FUCKING ETH WALL
why dont they FUCKING LET IT FLY THEN SELL

THEY HAVE ENOUGH COINS

STUPID GOOK WHALES

>1500 eth sellwall

Buy into sell walls, sell into buy walls. If traders are trying to trap stupid people, do you think they'd show their hand?

this guy gets it

why did he choose 8000 ETH for sell order?

icx/eth chart is a straight line. no one really selling below the wall right now.

Waiting for the whale to cancel the sell order and release all the pressure into a spike like me after a 30 day nofap.

I've got 100 ICX

how will I do?

He's not cancelling the order. It's not a fake wall, 1/4 of it has already been bought out.

Probably some ICO whale cashing out now without risking a dip at the summit. You have to trade much more risk averse when you have that much volume. Can't just dump everything at the peak.

ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAASDBHSGHADVHASdvshmcfamsdnasd

ITS GONNA GO BACJ DOWN AGAIBN AND NOT DO ANYTHING EVEN DURING THE CONFERNCE CODSFNVIASDNVSJAD

holy fucking shit look what's happening look at the ETH wall

kek