Are you really waiting until you're a multimillionaire before you cash out?

Are you really waiting until you're a multimillionaire before you cash out?

I've been cashing out like £2k a month and it's really comfy boost on top of my wagecuck bux.

Why not enjoy some of your gains while your'e still young and alive Veeky Forums?

If I can make those kind of gains, then I will.

Cashed out 3k from my 62k(at the time, now at 36...) about 3 weeks ago to go on a hooker binge in pattaya

Holy fucking.... kill yourself.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Because I don’t know how much longer this will last and I’m already young
I make decent wagecuck bucks already so I just want to keep all my spare Capital in crypto.

Imagine last January if you would have cashed out 2k of bitcoin? That was 2.2 whole bitcoin. Or last January cashing out 2k worth of ethereum which would be worth 200k now or even litecoin. 2k a year ago is 80k now my guy

Unrealized gains are a bitch in crypto

Iv cashed out 6k since hitting £400k when I get up to £600k I’ll cash out 30k to buy a car I want some other stuff

wish i had cashed out some when my portfolio peaked at £200k, now down to £80k and i don't really wanna touch it

We all have different objectives and go after them in different ways.
If you don't mind wagecucking with some extra money on the side that's good for you.
I'm in this to get to a point where I can eventually stop wagecucking for good. I could withdraw 24k this year to get some temporary comfort, or I could be patient and try to leverage them into 500k in two years to reach my goal faster.

this. Behold, a debil!

I wish my portfolio was worth £2k user.

how do you cash out? coinbase?
why?

Literally nobody here will make it, everybody here is just pretending and dreaming they will.

I'm waiting until I'm at six figures (ideally quarter of a mil then I'll happily get out of the crypto game). That said once i'm halfway there I would like to do what you're doing (£1k a month though).

Also fellow brit:
1. How are you cashing out/what method do you recommend?
2. What bank are you with? Have they given you any trouble?

These fucking bots are getting ridiculous. Goddamn pajeet.

Because I want to quit wagecucking or I’m going to kill myself.

Delayed gratification. If I cashed out 2k a months thats 2k I didn't have becoming 10k or more down the line. I'm trying to retire before 30, not live like some hedonistic maniac

Yea a good pullback is actually kind of good, faggots like to pretend we won't see another crash but that's never sure.

coinfloor is the best for large amounts, nationwide is recommended for crypto since they are very positive about it and wont block any payments to and from crypto accounts, HSBC is also apparent good since they don't report a lot of HMRC if you were planning on doing shady tax shit

I'm just worried about the market shitting itself before I cash out some

1/ not a normie wagecuck so no material needs
2/ cashing out would mean paying taxes. as a middleclass faggot you end up having to pay, whereas once you get to millions you got options

I cashed out 5k

the idiots think they can make 1Millon before the market goes to hell

what a fucking bunch of delusional faggots KEK

You won't, wake up dude stop being so dreamy, you are not going to buy a mansion and a lambo with meme coins

Cash out some money while you can and enjoy it

>Delayed gratification.
>I'm trying to retire before 30

The joke is that even if these faggots make it to buy those things, those things need you to pay for maintenance, upkeep and personnel to keep them tidy, so yeah.
It is not just about buying the luxury cars and buildings, it is about generating enough money so you don't go broke when owning such things, which meme coins won't ever bring.
If any of you faggots makes it, you should consider a more reliable business, just saying.

I'll bite.

You're best to cash out with localbitcoins or another peer to peer method as any payments will appear in your account as "Jim Black £500" or "Joe Blogs £200" with no reference to crypto. If your account is investigated it won't raise any obvious red flags.

You're best to cash out in small pieces. Lots of small transactions is much better than a single large transaction that says "£15,000 Coinbase".

You get a tax-fee allowance of £11,300 a year (I think?) so don't feel guilty and sleep easy. You're doing nothing wrong if you're cashing out modest sums.

Best to use a "throwaway" bank account that isn't your main bank just in case it gets investigated and closed. There is not a best bank for this purpose as all banks have monitoring systems in place.

I was going to wait until 10 million but I cashed out most of my money at 1 million. The crash sobered me up to the possibility of a prolonged bear market and the risk of losing it all was starting to feel way too heavy.

>make shitcoin
>make it look shit on the announcement thread, no logo, no website, etc
>nobody really cares about it, meanwhile i point my mining rigs at it for a month solid until i own 25%-40% of the supply
>release new professional logo/website, start marketing campaign and shilling
>dump on newcomers when it goes >2mil marketcap

you're right, can't get rich via trading anymore, if you wanna make it now you gotta hustle

if i had a spare 2k around i would buy more btc with no hesitation

I don't trust meeting shady fuckers over Localbitcoin who look like they run a vape show/mobile phone repair stand down the market.

Quite happy to pay taxes.

Lol I'm pretty sure 99% of transactions are done with online bank transfer not meet ups.

Yeah absolutely I MEAN THOSE FAGGOTS FIRST THEY THINK THEY CAN MAKE 1M (which is not even much money) then they think they can live off that for the rest of their lives

they are truly delusional, it's pathetic

I cash out from time to time to pay for stuff and make my life super comfy,

Really? I assumed it descended into some kind of mexican standoff in a shitty cafe somewhere.

>you go first :^)

that or one person ends up watching their best friend get chainsawed next to them in the bathroom.

>Why not enjoy some of your gains while your'e still young and alive Veeky Forums?
what a faggot, kys.
You-re probably that faggot redditor who cashed out to buy a new shiny car, or a nintendo switch.