Crypto has already received more mainstream media attention than we could have imagined

>crypto has already received more mainstream media attention than we could have imagined

>dumb millennials meant to feed this bubble are already in the market hoping crypto lead them to get rich and avoid a life of actually having to work

>no more moons

>endless ICOs and ponzis and scams

>all the smart money has already left in mid January

>still nobody is actually using these cryptos in real life for anything

>market literally needs the equivalent of Quantitative Easing with tether just to prevent it from sinking

It's been a fun ride, but it had to end sometime.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11449
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats why we invest in Digibyte :) A true future.

n-new p-paradigm?

2x in februar for the effort m8

There are less people in the market than you think.
We haven't even touched a fraction of pajeets, chinks and ((misc.))
We're literally in the bear trap rn

Still possible to make $$$ in bear market

QASH and JNT are here to safe us

May
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11449

>crypto has already received more mainstream media attention than we could have imagined
not even remotely close.

probably everything's going 10x this year

screencap this

Not even joking, this most likely.

10T marketcap by 2019.

2018 is adoption

we are in the chasm. And this basically only happened with bitcoin

let that sink in

Now is the time to start taking your long term positions in real projects with real world adoption and use case. You're retarded if you don't believe a massive crash will occur this year in which the vast majority of coins will be purged. Stop buying the pets.coms of crypto and start holding the Microsoft, Dell, Google, Amazon, Apple coins.

WTC OMG VEN NEO ETH XLM

so i should kms, thanks tied 100k nooses

>MFW when crypto bubble has popped and worthless NEETs will have to get real jobs and will no longer profit from internet meme money
Quick rundown to see any real gains this year you will need another 500 billion dollars to enter the market which would make the crypto bubble approximately 4% the size of the stock market which ya know is based on REAL companies making REAL products people buy with REAL money. If 200 billion dollars left just over TALK of Chinese and Korean regulations what do you think will happen when regulations actually get put into place? I hope every one of you retards loses all of your imaginary money you can’t cash out anyways KEK. There’s no cheating in life faggots.

basically
buy: supply chain solutions, auditing solutions, insurtech, IoT solutions and security, AI solutions

dont buy:
x-coin, ethereum of x country, le next bitcoin, gorrilion transfers per seconds coins, useless wannabe solutions of applicaitons that dont need blockchain (air bnb, spotify, youtube etc on blokchain)

>There’s no cheating in life faggots.
this is not true

This. Currency coins are a fucking meme. Because of volatility coins will never be used as currency. I laugh at all the XRB faggots who think it's the next BTC.

but...but.. DAGS! ZERO-FEE

crypto has no inherent value. It produces nothing, literally just a code people can copy and paste. The only reason it has a price is because of gamblers and libertarians

Basically this.

If you didnt sell your bitcoin at 17k+ you are literally monkey retarded

let him go, who cares

Very true. Also true that the USD has no value except the value we decide it has.

>starrt holding the Microsoft, Dell, Google, Amazon, Apple coins.

You mean VEN, ETH, REQ, LINK. NEO, XMR?

fuck off with your chink coins

>>dumb millennials meant to feed this bubble
wot are you talking, we were the first ones to buy into this shit on //g/ years ago.
you got it all wrong popps

buy: supply chain solutions, auditing solutions, insurtech, IoT solutions and security, AI solutions

Nice, so I'm good with my bag of DGB

It sure is funny looking at the current day estimates and forecasts, compared to looking at the 2013-2014 estimates and forecasts.

"Oh wow it will be INSANE if ETH hits $11 by end of year!!!!"

"I think eth will hit $25 if were lucky'

Now these days all you see is "oh 100X everything by end of year"

It really shows you the direction were headed in.... which is down. You stupid fucks are a self fulfilling prophecy.

we still have a few trillion in marketcap to even be a mention-able bubble

Impotent no coiner. No coins but spends time on Veeky Forums and keeps track of the coin market.

Man you's a window shopper
Mad at me, I think I know why
In the jewelry store lookin' at shit you can't buy
In the dealership tryna get a test drive
Mad as fuck when you see me ride by

The size of the market cap is irrelevant to whether or not it is a bubble. Wrap your brainlet head around this.

digimarines are my favourite kind of ppl

>If 200 billion dollars left just over TALK of Chinese and Korean regulations what do you think will happen when regulations actually get put into place?
Stupid nocoiner, why are you so salty?

China is long gone from the market. They have already banned exchanges and ICOs. Still people find a way to circumvent those obstacles. Where there's a will, there's a way.

S Korea already has a clear regulation and deadline: No more anonymous crypto trading by 31st January. Crypto will be taxed at 24.6% rate. That's it.

If anything, regulations is POSITIVE for the whole crypto market. No more grey area, institutional investors can finally jump in. Imagine all those sweet, sweet Wall Street money buying crypto bags from NEETs.

Kek. Your life is a joke, mate. Sorry you missed the boat.

THIS

>but muh DOTCOM bubble was 3 trillionzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking stupid to compare. what rule makes something have to be X trillion to be a bubble? a bubble is just an overinfladed asset market, nothing more

WRONG

Bitcoin was a one-time thing.
If you didn't become rich with BTC already, then sorry buddy, you missed the train, it's too late now.
All those "new awesome coins" that get released are useless and the only people that will make money off them are the people actually creating and releasing the coin

when 2 bitcoin puts you in the 2%, you know these markets are tiny

just like your brain

You forgot WTC but yes that's what I mean.

ABSOLUTELY NOT WRONG BRAINLET

Keep coping no coiner lol @ you’re life

Well behaved holder Digimarine.

Fuck pajeet shills that are crawling out of their shitting streets to hype DGB and destroy its name afterwards.

You guys don't realize that 2018-2019 will be the year of real products on the blockchain. They will get mainstream adoption and normies won't even know at first, being the mindless consumers they are. Things like is suggesting will change the industry and then you like the rest of normies will understand and invest in it. And when it happens I will sell all of my heavy bags on you laughing about the imminent crash, while riding in my lambo

If it's a self fulfilling prophecy that means we're going 100x everything EOY you brainlet.

>China long gone from the market
>non stop shilling of Chinese coins like VEN,NEO, TRON
Really gets the noggin joggin. I do have coins retards I just cashed out the majority in December when the rest of the smart money did. Do you dumb NEETs really think the growth would continue forever? You have had more media exposure than imaginary internet money could ever ask for.

You literally don't understand crypto market cap. Maybe a max of 4 billion left the market. Are you stupid enough to think that 200 billion can leave the market when the total daily volume was around 20 billion?

Compare how many normies know about about crypto or WHAT they think they know about crypto compared to last year.

There are more, but still a tiny fucking little fraction.
Only a tiny bit of those who heard crypto for the 2nd time now did invest some money.

Next year there will be 10x people that know about crypto and 10x more money will flow in.

and NO! we don't need 500 billion $ to hit 1 trillion $
more likely only 100 billion if net less is needed.
> l2tmarketcapiscreated

Can someone rate my high school analysis of why bitcoin is fucked? I studied law at uni, not econ. I bought BTC in 2015 because of a fucking movie. (DOPE btw), sold at around £14k.

>Blue is just usual price from supply and demand
>Red supply represents the summer 2017 price shift, supply receded as sell walls dipped and demand grew as minor sells and large profit to be gained.

>Red demand shows the new fucking crypto trend where every teenager throws in their pocket money to get rich quick. Hence, the third supply line, representing present day. Sell walls have never been higher, every teen is selling with their 1% returns, nobody holds and the price is now fucked. Would anyone agree, or should I stick to law?

You're retarded. Crypto market caps can't be compared to stock market caps. Shares represent actual items, value and money. Crypto doesn't. For crypto's mcap to increase by 500b this year only 2b$ had to actually enter the market.

Sitting on 200k dgb going on 2 years now, our time will come. The Shilling of 2017 was a blessing, keeps the pump and dumps at bay

Yeah its received attention but mostly everyone thinks its a scam. I am the only person out of all my friends and family who has put a nickel into crypto

This. Some fucking idiots on this board.

Same but I have no friends you gay ass fuckin NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

forgot to add, this only really applies to the short run as obviously supply is ever growing from crypto mining and shit. However, i have no real knowledge of the rate of growth of BTC. But id argue that its yearly growth is not significant enough to really alter its price.

Yeah pretty much. I did convince 1 buddy of mine to join in with me, he put half a month's salary in it. At least now I have someone I can talk about getting JUST'ed which is really nice

>februar
dumb krautposter

Dumb faggots were saying the same shit in 2014 when CNN were writing articles about Veeky Forums, dogecoin, Pandacoin and Wolong
Its over forever huur

Btc will be 100k eoy

How is this true total mcap is way less than it was in December

hey mate, you never lost some letters while typing?
february there you have it.

Scheiße manchmal sind hier echt nur spasten unterwegs.

The funny thing is that that's not even a joke, it probably will be.

Your fake German is horrible

>It really shows you the direction were headed in.... which is down.
this is why

>(You)

Yes because it only goes up and it hasn't been on a downtrend since ath in december. Also there probably will not be any regulations and everybody will wan't to buy it.

Too bad that it will stay above 10k and go slightly upward or moon with february

No, I fully expect it to hit 4-5k$ before it reachoes 100k$. But it will, m8

Amazon remained below its dot com bubble ATH for several years before breaking its ATH. Ethereum and Bitcoin are developing very promising technology, but do they deserve their current valuation when LN is years away from mainstream adoption?

Fuck you FUN will moon come FUNbruary

check this green ID for verification

Fugg... I'm really hoping on FUN

>green ID
>IOTIa
Fuck it im going all in on IOTA

Please don't compare stock market to crypto.
Just don't.

>LN is years away from mainstream adoption?

or that could mean IoT chain... you know the one that won #1 best coin at the economic forum in Davos switzerland?

Why? Because crypto is a ponzi and the other isn't?

>Crypto is a ponzi

I think you guys seriously have been shilled into thinking that this invention can be compared to fucking tulips or some shit...

Did even anyone of you read the bitcoin whitepaper? Can you really not comprehend what this means for our future? We are in the middle of the beginning of a new age. So relax, place your money smartly and be thankful for a fucking second that we get to even witness this.

>idiot desperately trying to FUD a bunch of penniless NEETs.
What amount do you expect people here to sell? Perhaps a grand total of 1.3 BTC? Get a new life, your current one is a joke.

Why shouldn't we? Human psychology is the same.
You've also provided nothing to back up your statements. You have too much of an emotional attachment to your holdings. Why do you feel BTC is worth $10k in its current state? It fulfills the same role at $10k as it did at $300, giving me protection from chargebacks.

10% of development will take 90% of the time i.e. making LN usable for normalfags.

the rise of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology hasn't even started yet.

i hope you realize that you're lucky to be in on this

>(
exactly

Say this 6 years ago and yes I would agree with you. This is the tail end of a bunch of really sad fucks who are going to end up having to get bailed out by their respective governments/that or mass suicide.

>200 billion dollars left

kek you're litetally a brainlet. Of course you'd be a fan of the slimey limey

so short the market and shut the fuck up. You think you are impressing anyone here with your bullshit crystal ball predictions?