Feels bad to realize all cryptos will fail within 5 years because it's shit technology

Feels bad to realize all cryptos will fail within 5 years because it's shit technology.

I don't want to get a real job. I dont WANNA! I'm 28 and never worked a day in my life, got no profession either.

Other urls found in this thread:

triforcetokens.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't want to get a real job. I dont WANNA! I'm 28 and never worked a day in my life, got no profession either.

Yet you feel like you have the right to an opinion on whether or not something is shit.

>you feel like you have the right to an opinion

Sure I do, I'm smarter than 90% of the population.

28 and never worked? Nice larp

>I don't want to get a real job. I dont WANNA! I'm 28 and never worked a day in my life, got no profession either.

Like what have you done with your life. Jesus man, where was your father? No decent man would let his son go on as a leech unless tey were disabled and needed support.

>what have you done with your life. Jesus man

Like how is making money for your boss a good way to live out your 20's ?

He's a delusional NEET who thinks trading fake internet money is going to allow him to afford more than just ramen.

Crypto is so bad even crypto ICOs are predicting their own deaths in their pitches.

You've got one, maybe two years tops left to make it. We're going to make it, right?

Its almost like you have to work your way to a comfortable job that pays well! This is pathetic. You don't want to put any effort into anything because you won't become a bazillionaire overnight. I can see why crypto appeals to you since its practically gambling, which means there's little hard work in it and more just throwing your money at coins and hoping something moons.

No, you're dumber than 90% of the population, because 90% of the population can actually support themselves.

For someone that is smarter than 90% of the population you sound pretty brainletish

>Like how is earning a stable salary and being able to spend it however you'd like a good way to live out your 20's?

wtf. Is this for real?

Bitter work ant detected. I'm almost ashamed of myself for just replying to a troll of this level.
Having a job has nothing to do with your intellect.

Intelligent people are often depressed, autistic and unable to conform to a society that works by social codes.
It's the IQ 80 normies that "succeed" automatically, if you think landing a mediocre job and a mortgage at 19 is success.

Pajeet that actually thinks he's smart because he realized that he doesn't want to work as if everyone else has never had the idea that work sucks.

I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Just believe.

>Like how is making money for your boss a good way to live out your 20's ?

No desire for improvement? Developing a skillset? Becoming independent? Finding a passion? If you're dark triad, a desire for success and power?

Also getting paid while learning skills off an experienced expert/man in the field isn't a bad thing.

You father deseres nearly as much of a beating as you do for not inspiring you and teaching to become successful, ambitious, driven etc.

Your attitude is just pathetic. You do know there's a good few of us on here doing things we actually enjoy, or at least make good money doing? Is your life plan to just watch anime?

I genuinely didnt people like you existed unless they were heavily disabled ot something.

>lives out the "GET A JOB" meme

>self esteem is built solely on the fact that he has a job

>probably thinks getting 2 and a half kids and a dog makes you a better human being

>calls others brainlets

Enjoy your loop much, host?

>Your attitude is just pathetic.

I've never disrespected others or felt the need to put others down to gain online ego pumps.
I feel bad for you, I really do.
You may win as a prouctive work ant, I win as an empathetic being.

>You father deseres nearly as much of a beating

My father died when I was young. Been living alone ever since.
But yeah it's nice that you self-promoted gods know exactly what others deserve.

>Haha you think having a good job and a wife and kids makes you happy guess again you're miserable!
Your posts are depressing to read

Says guy who is genuinely triggered and angry that some unknown person online does not have a job.

I'm simply trying to prove a point that your job is not you.
I have a ton of hobbies whereas my worker friends just sit on the couch when they finish working. They're fat, lazy and never go to the gym because working takes up all their time and energy. It's depressing to watch and doesn't really motivate me.

I'm not angry about you not having a job, I'm moreso bothered by how you've set your bar so low that you think that being a NEET somehow has you win the game of life or something. I'm pissed off how someone can think that they can have a comfortable life while putting in no effort to get there. You opened the thread bitching and moaning about maybe having to get a job and then pull the old and tired "dumb wagecuck NEET master race" meme. When encountered by people who actually worked their way up to a decent job you're now making some sort of weak nihilistic argument lashing out at people more successful than you. You have such an inferiority complex that you thought everyone who worked has a McJob because only someone with a McJob could possibly be as miserable as you. That's what pisses me off. You've given up and want someone else who has a shittier life than you to laugh at. At least that other guy is trying someone to better himself.

>only someone with a McJob could possibly be as miserable as you
Why do you say that? Any job is fine as long as you make money and I tings more honor than being a lazy useless neet.

>That's what pisses me off.

I'm not pissed off at all. You are. That should tell you something about the nature of this conversation.

>you want someone else who has a shittier life than you to laugh at

No, I don't. I don't enjoy the misfortune of others. I think that's exactly what you are doing. You're also projecting so fucking hard man.
When you see a loser online you get pissed off because you kinda see your own fears come to life in the form of another human and you get angry. That's why bullying exists in the first place. You see weakness -> you need to beat it up because you're afraid it will manifest in you next.

So why haven't you got rich off crypto and cashed out yet, you fucking faggot? If it's going to fail in 5 years, that's plenty of time to make dozens of millions and retire.

It's like you're a completely worthless idiot.

McJobs can be miserable, let's not ignore that. NEETs that refuse to get a job are afraid of effort. I worked a couple McJobs before I got a good job. How did I get that good job? I showed loyalty to a company by working said shit jobs for years and the jobs also gave me more confidence in interviews.
You forgot to delete your previous posts, so don't even bother trying to accuse me of projecting when someone can just read what you've posted. I don't even need to provide a counterargument when you just played yourself this hard.

29 and never worked here.
Neetdom is its own reward. And if I make it in crypto, I will get a good laugh at wagecucks too.

Honestly I just need to make a few hundred grand and wait for my parents to croak so I get a comfy couple million neet bucks. Then I can focus on the next frontier - Asteroid Mining.

Except, I'm not a work ant.
You're at the bottom 5%.
having a job and working for someone else is for the 90% of people above you.
Making your own job and having other people work for you is for the 5% above them.

You're at the 5% below shittier level.

Just wing it until automation secures UBI my neetbro

We already have Foodstamps and there's no way automation is going to pay for a nation of NEETs. UBI is a meme and the poor will always exist.

At least my parents were smart enough to buy a big house and rent off the half we don't use. If everything goes to absolute shit I'll still be fine after my parents kick the bucket.

I've already cashed my initial investment and currently sitting on 12k, I don't give a fuck what happens anymore m8. I can no longer lose

>puts people on levels / tiers

It's funny how people always think there's a human grading system and they're at the top.

I understand more human psychology than you ever will.

>tfw only need one more year of shitcoining.

>You may win as a prouctive work ant, I win as an empathetic being.

I'm an ER registrar. I give empathy to those who need it. You don't give or do two fucks about anything

>My father died when I was young.

That explains it so. I'm sure you're doing him real proud.

>I'm an ER registrar. I give empathy to those who need it.

Ever heard of depression? I'm clinically depressed with an anxiety disorder. It makes people less able to work and function normally. Normies think it's not real because they've never felt it.
If you really work in the healthcare system I dare you to say I'm just a lazy fuck with a madeup disorder. I dare you. Are you really willing to throw your professional integrity in the trash just for this conversation? Think about it.

neets don't care about being rich though

It's okay OP I used to be a loser NEET too.

Eventually I went to a community college just to get the free government money and I ended up meeting some cool people. Eventually I tried to find myself a goal in life that would give my life some meaning and decided I wanted to go to Japan. So while working a part time job (to keep my parents satisfied) I taught myself Japanese and ended up scoring an online translation gig better than working at that shitty grocery store. Now I'm an admin of that translation site working whenever I feel like it, I'm finishing up my 4 year degree to satisfy the minimum requirements to get a visa in Japan, and I'm investing my savings in crypto while preparing to move to Japan next year. Will it all work out in the end? I'm not sure but it's bound to be better than sitting in this same bedroom all day for another decade.

lol what are you on? Who tf says it's not real?

You're the one saying its made up, not me. Isolation will breed social anxiety no bother, leads to generalized anxiety, and full blow agorpahobia soon eough. OCD is usually develops too as a cope emthod, which further perpetuates the cycle.

EVERYONE gets anxiety, including myself. Don't bother taking BBs for it. Nearly alla ttemtped suicides have a Hx of previous depression and failed Tx with tricyclics or SSRIs.

Sorry to hear about your depression. The "woe is me" act is old though. You been to a psychiatrist for therpay or med Tx? If you're Ireland or UK I can recommend some.

Damn, this NEET is actually winning the argument.

I-I want to fug u.

Damn looking back this reads like shit. Anyway, my point is you might be happier setting a goal that isn't just getting a wife, house, 2.5 children, etc.

Just wondering, you're 28, never had a job, father died when you were young, and you've been living alone since.

How exactly have you been surviving all this time? i.e. who was paying for your living expenses? Food, bills, etc.

Inheritance? Do you own/run a business? Just making money online?

Where exactly are you staying, since you've supposedly been living alone since you were young? Did you inherit a house to live in?

Why would you need to get a job to maintain your current lifestyle? What happened to your old source of income?

>clinically depressed NEET who has never worked a day in his life telling ex-NEETs with jobs which is the better choice and how to be happy

Pretty much this. I've been a NEET and if I thought it'd make me happier I'd still be one.

or you could just grow a pair

Fucks sake kill yourself retard, you're not smart, important, or anything else. Be real and get over yourself. Sage.

OP most wagecucks in this thread including me, see how pointless it is and want to escape the cucking of course. There are these though that either fight with themselves or are brainwashed by the system.

lol 90% of the population is smarter than 90% of the population

oh yee of little vision
i lament your lack of imagination
the future is on the blockchain
for better or worse

Most wagecucks are hypocrites. If they could make money doing nothing they would, most don't even like working. They shit on NEETs because the idea of someone still living comfortably and not working as hard makes them mad. They always have these kneejerk reactions to NEETs or people who are wealthy and don't need to work.

>wtf. Is this for real?
Would I lie to you, Veeky Forums?

triforcetokens.io

Cool, how much money are you making with your understanding of human psychology? How much better is your life now that you understand human psychology