What does Veeky Forums think of carVertical...

What does Veeky Forums think of carVertical? It's pretty new and aims to be a vehicle history registry that makes fraud impossible.
The team doesn't seem like anything special, but what caught my eye is their advisors and network.

shilled it here few weeks ago at ico and just before debut at kucoin, it is easiest x10 this month but morons from biz hate money and it's nothing new

im in since ICO and am like a deer in headlights. It was 2 cents which put the MC at 200 mil. Now its at 2X which still put the Mc at 100 mil. I dont think its realistic for this coin to have a higher MC than 50 when you look at the market and other coins on exchanges like cryptopia. I feel like selling now is the correct move but I havent been ablet to pull the trigger as each day it dips lower and Im just waiting it to hit the precious days high. This is how coins bleed to death and I learned my lesson for the next ICO and Kucoins kiss of death.

Iron hands user, it'll move

holding over 2 mil since ICO and still very comfy, could sb tell me when this shitty kucoin-tesla contest ended?

Ended today that's why it stabilized.

i think it may crash lower after that content. Can be talk market cap here? every sent is 100mil added to the MC. What are we expecting here short term? You dont think its over valued at a cent already?

good news, the team in few days will bring some news about they partnership with mobile.de and otomoto plus new exchange, as i said - easy x10

thats a 500 million market cap. Thats not happening any time soon

no it isn't, the ICO price was so undervalued and x2 since ICO price is shit, look at other shitty coins like utrust or appcoins and it ico price, they are overvalued as fuck, cV is still very cheap

How can you be so sure?

Yeah I highly doubt price will go lower it seems we've hit rock bottom a few hours before contest end. New exchange and partnerships in a couple of days will get it moving.

Either way that's a comfy long tern hold for me.

According to their website, they are backed by the European Union (actually a certain programme under the EU, so not as major as it sounds).
That, and all the people they're already in contact with, make me assume that this company is going to stick around for a while if not be rather succesful for a bit. Thoughts?

x10 In what timeframe? After the news hits in a few days?
Do you think the release of the API alpha by the end of March will have a big effect on the price?

I calculated our market cap was 50 million at ICO.
$.005 X 10 000 000 000 tokens (really 9 in change but) So every penny is 100 mil. Capp is 100mil many new coins sit ar 75mil and the market is shit right now. You dont think we messed up not dumping on ether delta at 2 cents? Look at Tel and other coins eating shit

made quality research after invest and dropped 8 eth at ico because cV has very good team and what is more important - strong advisory board with many conections at BMW, OLX group and mobile.de, it's just matter of time when they made partnership with one of this companies, moreover - it has goverment and european union support

just look at another ico's, they are piece of shit with 0 product, at carVertical you have beta version of reports and in nearest future (probably January) they will be ready with their beta wallet

it should be at 0,05$ now but whole market sucks dick, just wait a while, have strong hand and you will be granted for your patience

piece of shit with no real use cases.
whatever they try to bring has been implemented by the car industry eons ago

I hope you're right. I'm holding 1.5M from ICO

yes, especially with blockchain :-D carVertical is a carfax meets blockchain, if you don't understand the real use case of this then you are probably moron and couldn't help you

ye ye the use case is muh blockchain, u even said it urself its like carfax, which is 30 years old tech.
i can go to any carshop and get my poorfag sh car checked the way these scammers claim to do without messing with funny internet money

but do you understand that with this "funny internet" money you can check it with low cost and from your home

>scammers
>backed by the EU
Sure thing buddy

they are backed by some pajeet in Lithuanian Ministry of Economy who approved some funding and got 50% back in his pocket

you gotta be eurofag to understand how EU funding works, especially in the country like Lithuania

don't give a single fuck about that, it's only speculation and when chad's and other normies sees "backed by EU" they are ready to buy my bags at 0,05$

I am an eurofag, but nice FUD

some fag is filling his bags you can see him moving his walls on the cV/ETH pairing.

Is there at least any fucking news for this garbage coin? I just want to make my money back and get the fuck otu

I unironically hold this coin but I also unironically want someone to hold my bags

i am 100% certain that this week it will be some huge news, the team at telegram said in coming days we are going to have update about they BMW partnership talks

I'm gonna hold you to that user

What's happening is that fags from the ico, myself included, took profits at 3x-9x already. It's a normal thing, especially when it hits exchanges that fast. This will go back up soon, which is why I only sold just enough to get my initial investment back. The real profits from ICOs (and remember, this literally just ended about 2 weeks ago) are a 6 month set and forget.

>babys first ICO
Pretty much every new token has profit taking and shakeout periods. This one hit exchanges 6 DAYS after the ICO ended during a bear run. Of course people were selling for easy profits, faggot.

In that 6 month period it has quite some stuff planned. API alpha in march, expected start of company revenue and the first EU country that uses the reports thing.
What kind of returns are you expecting in that time period?
Will the company getting its own cash flow influence the price of cV in any way?

with all due respect this coin isnt worth 100 mil faggot. I am still correct. Water is wet you have any other obvious info to share?