Bought a bunch of shitcoins at ATH and I'm down 25%

>bought a bunch of shitcoins at ATH and I'm down 25%
>200 DBC not pictured

Upgrade my portfolio Veeky Forums

Shill me the next 100x

Relex

Dump Ark and MIOTA for REQ, LINK, and/or AST.

Then you've got a comfy smart money portfolio for 2018 in my book.

What about XVG? Feel so stupid for buying in, I actually misunderstood a friend who was talking about Vert

>has verge, iota, bounty, poe and an internet browser coin

Dump all of it into WTC. That's unironically the only project with actual real world adoption. $100 by end of February, $500-1k by EOY. It will be the next ETH in terms of growth. NEO is good but the market cap is already high so it's much less profitable.

How did you buy them at ATH and I bought them in their dip before they dipped more and im down 30%.

I'm in an industry position to insider shill BAT so I'm holding a lot of it, even though I realize no one is going to buy into it in its current state. Redpill me on the others tho

Because I'm 3 or 4x on WTC. Literally the only thing holding strong.

What about super low MC coins? I still want about 30% of my portfolio in those

Low mcap coins = trying to catch a PnD. Literally no one knows, it's complete fucking luck. I've had zero luck chasing pumps and always end up losing 5-15%. Ever since I just went all in on WTC VEN and XLM like has been way more comfy and stress free

Not super low mcap, but try VIB. Guaranteed short-term x4 when the market turns around.

What about supply chain coins like ARY, AMB and TRAC?

whats the app called user?

Bitworth

Bit confusing to get running because of too many small buttons that aren't really clearly defined, but I like that they have an iOS widget so I don't have to unlock to see my overall.

>holding BAT
do you want to lose money??

Doesn't matter all BAT bags are lost chances of better investments

pure ignorance

!, GET OUT OF THE LIE-MONEYS , THOSE ARE FOR LAUNDERING DRUG AND OTHER CRIMINAL MONETARY FUNDINGS AND YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE MORE THAN GAIN , AVOID SPENDING MONEY OUTSIDE THE BASICS OF CLEAN FIRE , CLEAN WATER , CLEAN AIR , AND CLEAN EARTH , PLEASE , ASK FOR HELP EVEN FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO HELP GET YOUR MONEY BACK , EVEN DOGE COIN WAS BUILT TO STEAL MONEY THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT , THE PYRAMID SCHEMES GOT TO END , PLEASE AVOID SELF-HARM , AND TRUST BEING PEACEFUL VIRTUOUS AS GUIDED FROM Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , AND AVOID ANGSTS , ALONG WITH DRUGS AND DISTRACTIONS , EVEN AMAZON COULD CRUMBLE TRYING TO BUILD THAT RAINFOREST IN SEATLE , PLEASE STAY SAFE ,!

Can you indulge on your insider position or no?

Also if that’s true, why aren’t you all in on BAT? No offense, just wondering because I’m all in on BAT.

TRAC

How so? Just look at the top 20 coins and you will find at least 10 projects that
A. Have better real world applications
B. Have better gains
C. Don't rely on adoption of a shitty third world browser
The problems that BAT are trying to solve will be solved by a more general solution anyway

We /x/ now

As someone in the industry I have a small hunch that advertising itself is in a massive bubble. Considering the work we do, the amount we charge is just madness. Aside from that I'm a decision maker in one of the most innovative and scrutinized digital agencies/groups in the world. If I get my bosses hyped on this shit there can be a lot of movement towards BAT because it solves a lot of the problems we currently face.

A. is wrong
B. past doesn't affect future
C. also wrong

The browser thing is a hurdle right now, true, but it would only take BAT shifting towards being a platform-agnostic display network/ ad replacement script (which they have the capacity to do considering the founder fucking created Javascript)

>Keep BAT
>Buy SiaCoin
>Buy PascalCoin

>Wait 2 years
>Win at life

A. ETH, EOS, NEO, ADA, IOTA, ICX, XLM, VEN, DASH, XMR are all more promising then a decentralized patreon
B. No but holding these type of coins and buying/selling even just decently well will give you much better gains in both the shortterm and the longterm
C. The browser is objectively shitty and will never replace chrome/firefox

The brave browser is essential to the BAT project and I have a hard time seeing that change given the activity of their team

tryout zeepin tomorrow on kucoin

UFR

-massively overcorrected RN
-alpha in 6 weeks
-actual value

If you buy a bag now, that's 20x by April.

$50 by summer, or I eat my dick.

A. none of these coins are used for anything besides ETH (issue ERC20 tokens) and XMR (buying drugs). the rest are used for literally nothing. BAT has a real product right now unlike your favorite vaporware
B. those are all higher market cap and have less room to grow, so you are wrong once again
C. the browser is still in alpha mode and is barely two years old. firefox didn't become famous overnight

you're going to have to try a little harder buddy