Hey user so I’ve been talking to an investor who wants to invest $500k into crypto

Hey user so I’ve been talking to an investor who wants to invest $500k into crypto

>give him education on meme trading for weeks
>procrastinate on negotiations
>finally suggest 35%
>He fuckin laughs it off
>says he’ll do 2% tops

Wtf? What do? Should I just give him super high risk assets to invest in? Cmon biz bros I need your creativity

>inb4 all in on bazinga

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ico/@zinkcity/icos-how-to-find-the-good-ones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put it in xlm and get passive gains each week duh. yoll get like 1k each week from the inflation pool.

Nice Larp faggot
Structure it so you take 20% of the profits. Plus a 2% fee. That way you can't loose.

>35%
You really are retarded

The best hedge fund managers in the world charge 20% of the profits + 2% of all assets under management per year. That's why you got laughed at.

Safe alternatives:
ETH
NEO
(skip BTC)

Add some fun with
XRB
VEN
DNA

Also tell him to join some ICO:s

Read more about that here:
steemit.com/ico/@zinkcity/icos-how-to-find-the-good-ones

all in on link

200k in DGB
200k in PRL
50k in MyWish
30k in ETH
20k in BTC

ezpz

xlm has already had its run

I read that hedge fund managers take between 20-50% of profits so I thought that suggesting 35% and landing on 25% would have been reasonable. He’s saying that he’s taking all the risk and I don’t have a license so I should be happy with this deal. Still 2% of his profits sounds shit. I think I might tell him to all in on link.

tell your dad to put all his money in chainlink OP. this shadow fork is going to make us all rich.

i would only do more than 1% if you guarenteed profits, like per contract, then maybe we'd be talking 10 or 15%.

35%.... your dad probably thinks your an idiot, he already knows your a failure, thats why he's investing his own money into your chosen shitcoins. he expects to lose all of it most likely, and doesn't think you deserve anything close to 35% if you're playing with his money

OF COURSE you open up your own Binance account and refer him

If you're serious this would be awesome to help out with

lol if my dad had 500k to invest in crypto you think a chad like me would have gotten into crypto in the first place?

Already done. At least I’ll make some of that commission

this is why you wont succeed

Dont forget DNA and DBC!

Because I’m not investing his money in xlm?
Or because I want more than 2%?

>He isn't game theorying it and just saying his ROI is less than it really is.

Agree to 2% user, take 20% and then act like the gains left are the original 100%. Hide it in a monero wallet. Use your fucking brains op.

seriously, have you guys talked about what happens if you lose all of his money? I would get a few things in writing man. Especially if he ISNT family

Buy 3K off LINK

The guy isn’t daft, crypto just isn’t his field. I’m walking him through the purchasing so that I don’t have to get involved with his accounts. I don’t want that on me.

Already getting some contracts written up by some lawyer buddies

Just tell him that you're sorry you couldn't make a deal.

That’s what I’m leaning towards. Just sucks I really thought I had it in the bag before he pulled that shit. He said “I’m harder to find than you are.” And he’s got a point. Just not 2% when he’s most likely going to at least 5x his money

does he have any idea how to cash out this kind of money from crypto? (and that it is not actually possible)

this is a bad idea for a lot of reasons user, what kind of advantages do YOU have over the market or other big players that are late to the table?

You're going to end up over-calculating risks in an unpredictable market. you will lose.

Does he want any kind of stop-loss set up on HIS money (fiat wise, not per trade)? What happens when he wakes up and is down almost $200,000 over the course of a week? 30%+ loses are normal on shitcoins, sure they might go back up but id bet he doesnt like that answer.

If you're dead serious about this retarded plan i would make him start with significantly less capital, like $10,000 or maybe $25,000 max. see how he reacts to this kind of market.

Of course you should get involved. Imagine double that portfolio in some months! EZ

kek tell him to fuck himself, im at 600k right now, and doubling this is waaaaaaaaaaaay fucking harder than doubling 1k. i started at 5k.

so if you double him, you get fucking 10k? lmfao

i charge people 20% of profit if I trade for them, and I don't even do it anymore because I have so much and it's literally not worth the effort

If we stick to binance there’s a 100btc/day transfer limit.
He’s had his money in eth and btc for a couple of months so he knows how volatile it is. This is a longish term investment (until may/June)
And yes, we’re working out stop losses atm and an exit plan. We’re also hedging his entry.
Starting with less money is a good idea though. Maybe I can leverage it somehow and demand a larger percentage if he wants me to continue finding investment opportunities for larger amounts.

20% is good. How did you leverage your demand?

tell him to fuck off and stop being poor

Gonna call it a night if no one’s got any more great advice

Alright gnite biz thanks for keeping me humble

Help us with your early day strategy when you were $20k

2% is fucking nothing with 500k initial, demand 10% and tell him he should be thankful since he'll make more money than he would in 10 years in stocks, if still no then tell him to pound salt. Serisouly you can get that measly 10k from wagecucking and do shit yourself then.