This coin doesn't stop. It cannot be stopped

This coin doesn't stop. It cannot be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not moving

It's literally broken out from a bull flag.

ITS NOT FUCKING MOVING EAfbisjkdfnlksdflasdbf./asdgaetgzdfgsdghsdfhsdgwefadfgsdgh

all in

ITS GOING TO DUMP AGAIN JUST WATCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so whats the time frame on the announcements? when are korean exchanges opening again?

who thinks its going to pump then dump hard after the summit?

Every day it gets closer to summit and Kor exchange listings.

>It's literally broken out from a bull flag.

this. right when the koreans are about to wake up. this is going to be a good night, guys. comfy af right now

ITS PRICED IN THEYRE RIGHT, $20 EOY CONFIRMED AUADASDASd;fdlafkgnsdilf;zgazdgr

>$20 EOY

all in, balls deep... feels so comfy

SCREENSHOT THIS

Did you aneurysm rupture?

AAAAAH SELL SELL SELL IT'S DUMPING

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time./.

discord dot gg/TEADGGw

After 0.008 the next stop is moon

it'll dump before 008200 and you know it lol

Wall's in the way. Let's see if it either gets pulled or demolished.

Shut up and let me buy the dip, nigger

Ffs it went from a 500ETH wall to 1200ETH now.

Seems fucking ded to me. I have 3k bag I'll be honest no fucking way it hits $50

Sell before the news boys!

FUCK YOU WHALE ADDING AN EXTRA 120k ETH

Slowly but surely rising.

I bet it's gonna bounce off back to 78k again tho. Always does.

Big wall at 8400 true test of moonage

>I bet
So you sold your ICX, right? Or are you just spouting nonsense so that you can feel good if you guess right, but forget about it if you don't?

already breaking 160k wall

was 180

>Did you aneurysm rupture?

lol i'm all in on this coin but i suspect it'll be 7600 in 15 hours time. it does this every time.

wtf is this?
hands are shaky, someone could easily just drop it

I see your pathetic monkeys have eaten the first wall, but what are you going to do about the second?

fake wall ;)

it was a good anime moment

>ate 1k eth wall in 5 mins
>thinks the 2.2k eth whale isnt bluffing
he wont set the wall until further up after seeing how quickly the first one went down

it will moon any second

hey it's doing the icx thing

Anyway, it's gone now.

did i make a mistake by selling before the summit? i'm scared of a "sell the news" dump tomorrow...

Value usually peaks hours, if not minutes, before a conference/event.

You sold waaaaaaay too soon.

well, then i'm hoping it dips back down sub 8k after the pump tomorrow

When exactly is the conference starting? Korean time.

it's tomorrow around 10-11pm EST

Got it, thanks. Any idea about the duration or if there's going to be a live stream of the event?

not sure about the duration but they said in their last update that they will live stream it

Great. Eurofag here so I suppose that means no sleep for me. Just gotta figure out the game plan. Not sure whether to sell some before or during the conference. Or both.

6 hours+

Eurofag here. Have to get some sleep so I'm setting a sell limit for half my stack at 10% up from now, and a stop-limit for the rest at 2% down. Will I be able to get some sleep?

Why now? Expect a run-up to 100-120k sats.

Holy Fuck dudes, Summit is tomorrow Korean time not US, and the price is just sitting there? Do you guys think well see a bull run early AM??

Basic TA will tell you that we are going to ~96k sats imminently. Possibly another flag will form followed by a third run up leading to the summit. Conservative target 110-120k sats.

your TA will mean nothing if BTC shits the bed again

>your TA will mean nothing if a huge asteroid hits the earth again

stop spamming your shitcoin and buy VEN

i am really tired of BTC fucking shit up, some of these projects are solid with solid teams and even partnerships, hoping one day soon this bs changes

I personally don't think BTC is going down much further. Was just reminding user about how useless TA is for alts

It's useless only if you're not smart enough to apply it correctly.

If they confirm a full Samsung partnership, this will jump to $40. Same thing happened to eth with the EEA

I really need to learn more on how to read the TA, I know the basics red candle green candle of course, my strength is in keeping up with the news, you tubers, and my own research. That's how i have been making my gains, but if I did the math part of it i would do much better

have they hinted at this?

They have a Samsung subsidiary as their partner on the official partners page.

Rumor is they may announce something with Samsung itself at the conference. No one knows what announcements they will release.

But the partnership is already confirmed. The company behind ICON is partnered with Samsung. If they do mention Samsung - bump to the price sure, but to assume $40 on that alone is unreasonable.
Theory will get you only so far. Spend hundreds of hours watching charts, if you're intelligent you'll learn to recognize patterns.

lol no. I've seen BTC negate countless bullish setups in alts. Moreover, when we start to dump hard all the meme support lines are none existent

Thanks...now the big debate...sell or hodl.

9000 within 8 hours tbhfam

What's your point again? That TA is useless because under certain circumstances it can fail? Fuck off with your reddit-tier reasoning.

Sell half, hodl the other half. That’s what I’m doing.

TA is useless with alts. That's all

You're a low IQ brainlet. That's all.
Time to fuck off.

might be quicker than that

yup same here, Im selling just a small fraction just to have extra cash in my pocket but the rest I am Holding long term

What was our SAT ATH? I know it was .0086xx

>low IQ brainlet

Well I made 1.3m with 20k, but okay faggot, teach me how to trade.

Upvoted.

Even retards get lucky

Will post more info and proof once it’s safe for me to do so (I’m in the DPRK) — but let’s just say our fearless leader has taking a liking to Icon and will be announcing his partnership on the 31st.

Pls no bomb Seoul wealthy norkman.

10/10 larp topkek
would read again

Where's this rumor even coming from?

It seems like a very korean thing to happen, though. Having a foothold in every corner of Korean technology/industry, lol.

They ARE partnered with Samsung. It's not a rumor. The only question is whether the partnership extends into the crypto space and to what extent.

It'll hit barely reach 8400 tonight and then dip back down to 7650 over night cap this.

i sold all my coins, i dont care about this coin. everyone fucking wants it, way to much so infact. so screw it you can have it its a bull trap anyways

>i sold all my coins, i dont care about this coin. everyone fucking wants it, way to much so infact
good
>so screw it you can have it its a bull trap anyways
Who gives a fuck if you weren't in by the time it hits 5 dollars you deserved to lose money. Easy fucking money. Have fun.

i wanted an answer like this just because maybe i didnt get my word across very good on my post but there is no advantage for me in holding it through this point when realistically most coins arnt mooning and this is an expection, so the point of why its going up? too many normies are in it and the last time that happened on binance was trx, there are just better spots i could be taking across different exchanges with my money. look i dont have it against the holders who hold through it

>Comparing ICX to Tron

lol

Compare the charts between what's going on with ICX and and what happened with TRX. They aren't even close to comparable.

You seem very new. Good riddance, your 30 ICX don't matter.

I have 3k. One I hope to make it

batter me all you want but what i said that compared wasnt even something i thought about before selling, its just something i thought about what happens when to many people want from 1 thing. and thats the reason i sold so it wasnt gonna go up forever. think about it when you tell yourself how can i make it this year, i could either buy something and hold it through the whole year, and lets not kid ourselves can you really have the balls to hold it that long? or could you buy something and profit from it every few months and onto something new? are you trying to synthesize me to convince the reason what ive done? or are you just trying to convince yourselves what youre doing is right

Good chance you can hit >1 mil with that.

You fucked up by selling one day too early.

>literally daytrader tier thinking

>and lets not kid ourselves can you really have the balls to hold it that long?
Honestly? Easily. Like super easily.

>Good chance you can hit >1 mil with that.
dude, what? how high do you think this thing can go and in what time frame are we talking?

i literally bought 5K today thinking i could 2X this month. damn, i will need to rethink my strategy. thanks bro

100 mil circ. supply vs 400 mil...

$100 ICX is 40 billion mcap though. 5k ICX bag and you're close.

damn, 80bln and i'm there. that's not impossible by any means

>tfw too brainlet to understand a simple analogy