doge
50k doge is always 50k doge

Use the 3k to purchase coke from a market
Bash coke with other bullshit
Sell to retards
Congrats, if you did it right you now have 20k
Rinse and repeat

garlicoin

What coin is that? Haven't heard of it, that's all.

Mfw I'm in North Dakota
Also the coin I'd buy is HPB

month 1(now)
all in TEL with 3k
sell in a 2 weeks - month for 7k (@200 sats)
month 2(future)
All in dgb/poe in march with the 7k(or a similar(with projects that I actually like) 6 -10 cent coin) hold until april for around 14-20k
month 3
all in whatever shitcoin is relevant in May with the 20k for the flip into 50k+

>/g/

bazingacoin

BUY NEO right now with that $3000 if it breaks resistance. Wait for ONTOLOGY to hit exchanges. Scoop as much of it as you can and accumulate ONG gas until the 4 month mark. Sell everything. Easy 50k

i know you're just memeing but it won't work like that unless you're tony fucking montana with balls of steel.

first you gotta get the coke. let's say you get it off some silkroad kinda market. that's gonna cost you a week minimum waiting for the product.

then to get to 50k with that you can't just cut and wholesale it. it is already cut pretty badly and cutting it once will net you maybe 6k (10k if you find a retard).

also who buys a kilo of cut cocaine from some user who doesn't know what he's doing? also good luck finding a buyer without getting busted.

the more reasonable approach to 20x your investment would be street sale. but then good luck to cut/package a kilo of coke into grams and move them in clubs within 3 months and without getting busted.

also cocaine is a mean business. you're gonna invade on somebody's turf pushing that shit.

i'd rather put that money on roulette than try to flip coke with that kind of profit pressure.

Is there any info when it hits exchange?

Thanks but I'll break my own legs.

No you're a retard and have literally no clue what you're talking about

1) You can buy uncut coke from markets
2) Its easy to not get bused, you're dumb as fuck so maybe not for you
3) "turf", lmao, this isn't the fucking 80's you faggot

Stick to playing video games and next time don't come in with your opinion on something you know very little about

>What coins do you invest in /g/
what did you just say nigger? this is Veeky Forums you fucking brain dead mong

that being said either go spend that on hookers booze and drugs, after which buy a shovel to dig your final resting place, or get a one way ticket to nepal or bhutan and become a monk if you still prefer to live

SNC, then after platform launch dividends coins

I can't rmeember off my head but If I remember correctly it's supposed to be tradable in February or march.

Im not that guy, but turf definitely still is a thing, at least where I'm from. Had one friend jumped just for joking about selling pills a month ago in a club.

>"uncut"
also the point is that somebody who is not a fucking coke pusher is gonna get either busted or robbed/scammed trying to move a large amount of drugs. at least where i live either 5-O or some russians are gonna fuck you if you go around asking for a whole sale buyer. so you would need to sell small increments which is gonna take time and is also pretty risky if aren't careful because you only have 3 months to sell it all.

also enlighten me how to get a customer base to sell that much in such a small timeframe when your product is shit from all the cutting you did.

assuming an uninitiated fucking internet kid can move that kind of coke with that kind of profit is just stupid.

stop larping and keep watching narcos.

Maybe your friend is pussy, in that case probably so

How fucking slow are you? You can get drugs shipped to your home while you lay in bed doing nothing. This is 2018 faggot, not 1981

>How do you get customers
>Who want to buy coke on a whim
>Who will overpay for any shit as long as it makes them feel altered in any way

Gee, I don't know

You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't need to be some established gangster to move coke. It's fucking coke. Everyone and their grandma loves it and will pay, (and overpay at that) for it.

You can go to any busy street in any large city and sell fucking teething powder and retards will buy it. A friend of mine lol, has done this many times and actually had people text the next day saying it was great and they want more...

Calm down fag, you're not impressing anyone.
Yes, you don't have to be established to move coke, but there's a difference between selling a few grams to your friends and selling thousands on the street. Just imagine the average awkward Veeky Forums autist trying to do that. They'd have better luck with different shit.

ETH. The Great Flippening is upon us.

I'm perfectly calm brainlet
You just have no idea what you're talking about

Eh right ok sure, maybe it's just different where I live, I'm not a burger.

Wait for the next round of ponzi coin and go all in within the first hour.

much easier to buy chems from china and cook meth
don't deal

> believes that anything sold online as uncut is actually uncut
sure, mate. if anybody could move 50 bags of coke every weekend why isn't everybody doing it?

spoiler alert because you get fucked if you are too greedy. any faggot who does his lines on the shitter and gets busted is gonna rat you out. any gang selling in the same club as you is gonna fuck you up.

you go ahead and get rich with drugs my friend. i'll write to you in prison.

Neither am i

>if anybody could move 50 bags of coke every weekend why isn't everybody doing it?
>If anybody could just invest in a shitcoin and leaveit for a year and see 50x why isn't everbody doing it?

you'e retarded and don't know what you're talking about, again

>assuming an uninitiated fucking internet kid can move that kind of coke with that kind of profit is just stupid.

This is where you are plain wrong. Google "Shiny Flakes". This guy was buying and selling drugs on the darknet, which is a good possibility to avoid russian gangsters and turf wars.

They got to him over p/o-boxes rented with fake IDs. He was 16 then and still living with his parents. When they raided the house he had over 300 kgs of different drugs laying around. Plus endles blotters of acid.

So are you going to actually argument at some point or will your keep on saying "you don't know what you're talking about" at everything?
stop LARPing my dude

> comparing shitcoin gains to drug pushing
nobody said anything about making money with drugs being impossible you imbecile. but any fucking user buying cocaine online and trying to move it within 3 months to turn 3k into 5k is gonna get fucked 98%. he's gonna use the wrong phone, talk to the wrong person, buy too much cutting material in the wrong store. he's gonna be too greedy trying to sell too much in too short a timespan.

why am i even explaining this? go ahead and think that selling coke is a safe business and only idiots get busted.

Not telling, also fishing thread is fishing.

Here what they found in his room at his parents.

I used to cut coke with a lot of meth (about 50/50) and sell to the supreme wearing normies. Don't know how they didn't notice as meth lasts around 12 hours when snorted in coke like volumes for a noob. With connections you can buy an 8ball of meth for around 50 bucks and then sell it cut with coke for 100 bucks a g. Easy money and also Im larping

that is impressive but you quoted me sort of out of context. i have no doubt somebody can slowly build a business eventually growing that big. i am questioning the same within the premise of this thread (3 months, 3k into 50k)

The time context might be true but with buying and selling over the darknet even a 16 year old kid in the basement of his parents can become a drug whale without having to worry about turf wars and the russian mafia.

fyi drugs sold online are user reviewed and tested, it's pretty damning if one confirms that what they got is cut to shit. the sellers get the drugs and wash it themselves, so they might not get it uncut but they do sell it that way

ok
ok back to playing playstation
lol
hahahaha "it was out of context guys"
shut up idiot, you came in acting like you know what you're talking about when you know sweet fuck all