I've failed as a crypto investor. I literally will never make it

I've failed as a crypto investor. I literally will never make it.

What's the fastest and safest way to $1 million?

Programmer btw.

>fastest way to save money

>steal food, sleep on the street, work hard at your programming job

if ur not NEET just hold any low marketcap shitcoin and wait a year, why the fuck r u rushing

The dream is over user. Some made it, a lot didn't. Back to the original plan of sucking 1,000,000 dicks at $1 a piece.

Killing yourself. At least your family will have your life insurance payout

>What's the fastest and safest way to $1 million?
Suck 100,000 dicks at $10/dick

or 500,000 at $2/dick

Also a programmer. Over the last 12 months I've been putting almost my entire paycheck into ETH. It's working out pretty well for me and I am starting to hate my job so I can comfortably slack off until I find another better one.

I just see other people mooning all the time and I've only gone from $13k -> $38k in 7 months. It's exhausting since I see so many people go from less than that to $500k or more. Either everyone is larping or I'm just not cut out for this game.

lucky man, ive been monitoring it for ages but recognised it to be a piece of shit so far so didnt invest. Look like the market thought otherwise. Even read the whitepaper, thought it was a cool idea but didnt invest.

>Programmer btw.
you will be poor forever

I wish I just did that.

I'm sick of working and I have about $280k in non crypto networth... but it feels shitty because like 100k of that is investments that have accrued over years, when I could've just bought thousands of ETH at $1. I just had no idea crypto was a thing people were speculating on until August.

least you made something, I stood on the sidelines watching everyone larp/get rich. I know friends whove made up to 100m (legit 100m...)

Even without crypto I'll have $1 mill at 40, but that means I have to wageslave for 10 goddamn more years.

And by that time $1 mill won't be worth shit.

Yeah I will be poor forever, fuck this shit.

Fucking hell, youre entitled.

>Only went 3x in 7 months

All in on bazinga

Damn that sucks. I didn't know *anyone* who was doing this. All of my friends are incredibly risk averse know-it-alls who thought Bitcoin was dumb (I didn't think it was dumb, come to think of it I didn't think much at all about the subject for a while).

I really don't feel entitled to anything, I just get bummed out at missed opportunities.

Dude... I know. I'm doing horrible.

We're all entitled BY BIRTH, to FREEDOM and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS?!
Where is my freedom user? WHERE?

wtf user how did you make so little in 7 months? before this recent crash i had already gone like 10x in 3 weeks. jealous as fuck of you fags who were in the game last year

You're supposedly entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

>Life
Shitty health care system that only ultra rich can afford good treatment in
>Liberty
The long arm of the law will get you no matter what. Better not break any of our 10 million laws or it's jail for you
>The pursuit of happiness
Enjoy your short term fixes like coffee and smartphones. Stay addicted goyim.

>Freedom
L O L

Youve no idea the opportunities I have missed but if we let that get to us, then we wouldnt get out of bed. I have learned to put it in the back of my head and hopefully it doesnt come to the front much in the future. The lowest my friends have made is about 5m. I have 50k in cash but im too risk averse like your friends. The tech is utter rubbish. Only bitcoin has some use as censor resistant cash. Everything else is too immature including eth.

Do you have a feminine penis?

We can work something out.

1) Day traded and lost a lot early on
2) Lost a decent chunk of BTC on 1broker
3) Finally tried to hold, got REQ, ETH, FUN, and SC, watched my portfolio go from 25k to 65k, felt great, then this last crash fucked all my holdings in the ass and I'm back to 38k.

My portfolio has literally been trading sideways/downwards for weeks now. Just kill me.

Not to mention the horribly painful taxes I'll be doing this year because I did hundreds of trades in a couple months.

where you doing the copy trader thing on 1broker?

Yeah, copied snortex initially, he actually got me massive gains his first week, then next week he literally failed almost every trade.

Then I stopped following everyone... then started following saltbae... then he blew out big.

I just want to stop working finally fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I followed bruce and he 5x'd my btc. 1broker would be great if they had spreads like bitmex and copy trader.

p.s I remember snortexs blowout lol... Copy trader is dangerous as fuck. You literally need at least a year of data to see if theyre any good.

By this rate you will make 1 million by september 2019

> start in September with 2k
> now have 7k
At least Im all in on LINK

Also, no need to larp. I know for sure, all of you are poorfags with moms allowance gains